Is it "racist" and bad to communicate facts on race?

everything is racist
everyone the blacks think are racists are racists
they have their own definition
When one feels they are suffering the effects of “racism”; what they are actually experiencing are the realities of “in group preferences”. So if one finds themselves inconsolably dismayed by their standing within the hierarchy of the “in group preference”, one has two simple choices they can make. Elevate their value in the eyes of the group, thus gaining capital, or rank within the sphere of said in group preference. Or... Change ones group, and migrate into a group within which your value is ranked high enough to satisfy yourself.
Both solutions require effort, and risk on the part of the individual railing against perceived racism...
The insistence that the group itself will capitulate to incessant, sniveling, whining, and demanding for capitulation, and unmerited elevation within the group will always be met with contempt. And will never be capitulated to. As such wasting ones whole life for the world around you to change in a manner that suits you, is a recipie for discontent. And all that discontent brings. For the smartest of those suffering discontent; they find the solution. For those who don’t... They die a life unfulfilled. And a life unfulfilled; is a life wasted...

For example, would it be racist if one stated that black men are, on average, taller than Asian men?

Would it be racist to state that, statistically speaking, American Caucasians are more likely to be arrested for a crime than an Asian-American?

Only if in Klan robes or holding a BLM sign when doing so.

Can't compare the two unless you are mentally disabled.

Nice purse swing cupcake.

everything is racist
When one feels they are suffering the effects of “racism”; what they are actually experiencing are the realities of “in group preferences”. So if one finds themselves inconsolably dismayed by their standing within the hierarchy of the “in group preference”, one has two simple choices they can make. Elevate their value in the eyes of the group, thus gaining capital, or rank within the sphere of said in group preference. Or... Change ones group, and migrate into a group within which your value is ranked high enough to satisfy yourself.
Both solutions require effort, and risk on the part of the individual railing against perceived racism...
The insistence that the group itself will capitulate to incessant, sniveling, whining, and demanding for capitulation, and unmerited elevation within the group will always be met with contempt. And will never be capitulated to. As such wasting ones whole life for the world around you to change in a manner that suits you, is a recipie for discontent. And all that discontent brings. For the smartest of those suffering discontent; they find the solution. For those who don’t... They die a life unfulfilled. And a life unfulfilled; is a life wasted...

Holy rationalization, Batman!

You haven't experienced racism, it's just in group preferences!

Don't try to change your society for the better, just hope the dominant group will accept you, or segregate yourself and be happy with what you're able to get.

Would you have preferred it if the US had stuck with "separate but equal"?

everything is racist

Don't try to change your society for the better, just hope the dominant group will accept you, or segregate yourself and be happy with what you're able to get.

Thank you for the perfect example... Right on point. Well done.

everything is racist

?

Yes, being rational. It’s a thing. You know?

everything is racist

I notice you didn't answer the question.

What is my post an example of, precisely? Do you think I've wasted my life trying to correct perceived societal racism based on that post? :lol:

everything is racist

?

Yes, being rational. It’s a thing. You know?

Rationalization =/= being rational. ;)

everything is racist

I notice you didn't answer the question.

What is my post an example of, precisely? Do you think I've wasted my life trying to correct perceived societal racism based on that post? :lol:
My preferences aren’t the problem. As such I won’t cooperate with your moving of goal posts or changing the topic, simply because the truth pertaining to the subject makes you uncomfortable....Is this where I add an emoji? Lends weight to the post... Right?:04:

You are clearly incapable of viewing those you see as the 'other side' in any way other than as generalized stereotypes.

Oh, no, I see them exactly for what they are. I fell for the bullshit and voted REpublican for years.

Then I realized that only two kinds of people vote Republican. Millionaires and idiots. After Checking my bank account, I realized I wasn't a millionaire and refused to be an idiot.

The thing about Trump is that he just went for appealling to the worst in these voters. And it worked!

If there were any decent non-racist Republicans, very few of them voted for McCullough to prove they weren't.

everything is racist

Bullshit. The fake indvidualism you present is bunk.

For example, would it be racist if one stated that black men are, on average, taller than Asian men?

Would it be racist to state that, statistically speaking, American Caucasians are more likely to be arrested for a crime than an Asian-American?

We can all agree BLM is worse.

Nice purse swing cupcake.

You swing purses. I swing bats. And hit home runs. So when you can name all the acts if terror and murders committed directly by BLM, not ones you make up, then maybe we can compare them to the KKK.

You are clearly incapable of viewing those you see as the 'other side' in any way other than as generalized stereotypes.

Oh, no, I see them exactly for what they are. I fell for the bullshit and voted REpublican for years.

Then I realized that only two kinds of people vote Republican. Millionaires and idiots. After Checking my bank account, I realized I wasn't a millionaire and refused to be an idiot.

The thing about Trump is that he just went for appealling to the worst in these voters. And it worked!

If there were any decent non-racist Republicans, very few of them voted for McCullough to prove they weren't.

To paraphrase: "No, my generalizations and stereotypes are correct!"

:lol:

To paraphrase: "No, my generalizations and stereotypes are correct!"

I'm sorry the conversation was too complicated for you to follow... or too frightening.

It was neither. You generalized and stereotyped many millions of people, and when I pointed out you were doing so, you doubled down on it. ;) You clearly view the world through an extremely partisan lens.

It was neither. You generalized and stereotyped many millions of people, and when I pointed out you were doing so, you doubled down on it. ;) You clearly view the world through an extremely partisan lens.

Again, I realized that the implications are terrifying to you, that so many Americans are simply awful people.

Then again...

upload_2018-9-15_5-26-51.jpeg

By definition it is "Racism" to make any claim about the innate predispositions of groups, especially to point out their Superior and/or Inferiority of Races in any respect.

But there is only one GIANT Taboo that will get you called a Racist, and that is saying Blacks have lower IQs or Higher Crime Rates than other groups, especially Whites.

If you claim the Truisms that NE Asians have higher IQs (or lower Crime rates) than whites, it's pretty benign. Whites don't have a **** fit, as their lives are generally successful. A Civil discussion might even ensue. Some would even say they are to be admired for it. I do.

Racism is really only scorching/Taboo when talking about Blacks lower IQ and Higher Violent Crime Rates.
The Accusation of Racism in America is 90% about about pointing out problematic Black issues, even if 100% true.

Saying the undeniable "Blacks are Better Athletes" is 'definitionally' racist, but it won't do you much damage, as that's a positive claim, even tho it involves the loaded Race. But pointing out any Negative stat could lose you your job.

ie, It's perfectly politically correct to say Cops stop Blacks ie, 3x more than they stop Whites, and therefore "cops are Racists."
(and the above Alone constitutes "an open discussion of Racism" on CNN)
But it's "Racist" to point out that Blacks commit Violent Crimes at 5-8 times the White Rate and you ain't going to hear it on MSM.

The simple fact and only logical conclusion based on separate geographic evolution that creates subspecies/Races in most other creatures as well, is that groups have different Relative Advantages and Disadvantages.
If you want to needlessly supercharge/load that you can use "superior" and "inferior" traits.
Either way there ARE Differences.. obvious to both the eye and state of the country and planet.
`

Last edited:
Racism is really only scorching/Taboo when talking about Blacks lower IQ and Higher Violent Crime Rates.
The Accusation of Racism in America is 90% about about pointing out problematic Black issues, even if 100% true.

Um, yeah, it's usually racist because you guys mention these things without mentioning the historical, cultural and economic background behind them.

ie, It's perfectly politically correct to say Cops stop Blacks ie, 3x more than they stop Whites, and therefore cops are "Racists."
But it's "Racism" to point out that Blacks commit Violent Crimes at 5-8 times the White Rate.

Well, first, that number is kind of questionable. Secondly, you leave out the fact that blacks get arrested for things while white folks get a simple talking to for something like assault.

Again, I realized that the implications are terrifying to you, that so many Americans are simply awful people.

Then again...

View attachment 216618

What you "realized" has little connection to reality. That isn't surprising, though.

Unlike the way you apparently view things, I don't look at people as awful simply for the political party they support. There are plenty of awful Dems, Republicans, and independents. I'm able to accept that people can have many different reasons to vote for a particular candidate, just as they can have many different opinions about that candidate. You seem to think there are no legitimate opinions other than your own.

Forum List

Back