Is it REALLY best that EVERYONE can Vote?

Don't know man they still let me vote and I was diagnosed having Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post Tramatic Disorder, Panic Attacks, Anxiety Disorder... They won't let me join the military, but they still let me vote :)
Hope you're not one, but your medical history makes you a prime candidate for induction into the Democrat Hall of Fame. You are inflicted with all their worst attributes.

With Election Day less than 48 hours away, I again wonder…

Is it REALLY in the best interests of this nation that EVERYONE is allowed to Vote?

I look at the people I interact with every day in public, who I work with, and the news I see in the media and I truly wonder why it is that so many people really want most people to be allowed to vote. I’m not talking about illegals, criminals, the mentally deficient, etc… I’m just talking about the average citizen on the street.

Haven’t we see enough of the imbeciles and crooks that the general population continues to elect on both ends of the spectrum? When do we start working to ensure only the truly qualified individuals get a say in these vital decisions?
NO. But I do find it interesting that the left claim that those who support the right are uneducated low life cult members and yet when I propose to them the thought of not letting the uneducated vote all of a sudden they get very defensive and say not, don't do that.

NO. But I do find it interesting that the left claim that those who support the right are uneducated low life cult members and yet when I propose to them the thought of not letting the uneducated vote all of a sudden they get very defensive and say not, don't do that.

I would agree with you as long as we understand how uneducated Republicans are

So if you are opening this Pandora's box, of course, and you should not be allowed to vote.
Why?
Because you meet the criteria you are setting for those not allowed to vote.
1685977573848.png

Can either of you explain WHY you want the morons, the idiots, the uneducated, I’m uninformed, and the just plain immoral members of society given the same weight as the decent men of this country?

As for you, you also meet the criteria to not vote.
So if you are opening this Pandora's box, of course, and you should not be allowed to vote.
Why?
1685977573848.png

No understanding about it. We agree to not let the uneducated vote. I'm in. Are you?

As for you, you also meet the criteria to not vote.
Why?
1685977573848.png
Just because you say so, heh? My offer still stands. Don't let the uneducated vote. Will you support the cause?

The rebuttal was made....you should not be allowed to vote. By your own standards.
You seem to refuse to answer the question. Are you for the uneducated not being allowed to vote? A non answer just means your acknowledgement that that would hurt the left more than it would hurt the right.

You seem to refuse to answer the question. Are you for the uneducated not being allowed to vote? A non answer just means your acknowledgement that that would hurt the left more than it would hurt the right.
I believe everyone should be allowed to vote. The educated, the uneducated, young & old, those in prison, those with criminal records, those with mental conditions, those with physical conditions, etc. I will even go as far to say I see nothing wrong with illegal immigrants living and working in the USA being entitled to vote too, they should have the right to vote too in my opinion. Everyone should have a voice in America.

I believe everyone should be allowed to vote. The educated, the uneducated, young & old, those in prison, those with criminal records, those with mental conditions, those with physical conditions, etc. I will even go as far to say I see nothing wrong with illegal immigrants living and working in the USA being entitled to vote too, they should have the right to vote too in my opinion. Everyone should have a voice in America.
This guy is a prime example of what is seriously wrong with this country. He pushes this nonsense because every individual he mentioned is a supporter of a demented Democrat politician and they need these people to win. You can't get any more liberal than SC007.

How many times do I need to tell you the answer.
For the last time. You should not be allowed to vote by your own standards.

Forum List

Back