Is it REALLY best that EVERYONE can Vote?

If you include no welfare recipients and no non taxpayers then that would encompass 99% of the Negroes.

Of course we could do the Starship Trooper model. Only veterans get to be citizens and vote.
No Way!!!

Military vets are only good at following orders and not good at rational thinking. That will instantly result in the dictator ordering them to vote for him.

Flash must be a non-thinking order taking vet.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

No Way!!!

Military vets are only good at following orders and not good at rational thinking. That will instantly result in the dictator ordering them to vote for him.

Flash must be a non-thinking order taking vet.
Heinlein proposes in his book that veterans have personally sacrificed for their country (planet) so therefore they have proven to not put individual comfort above the common good. In contrast to the filthy ass greedy welfare queens that have the right to vote now.

Following orders in a military structure is much different than giving up rational thinking.

If you ever served in the military you would know the difference.

CAN'T AFFORD FOOD
CAN'T AFFORD GAS
81 MILLION VOTES, MY ASS!

Kari Lake
Kari Lake - "Arizona is expecting a $5 billion surplus in the state's General Fund, which can be used to offset the loss in revenue" from tax cuts for the wealthy.

Arizona state & local debt is $50 billion, yet instead of using any fantasy projected surplus to pay it down, TV fake news actor Kari Lake wants cut taxes on wealthy to further explode debt.

Last edited:
With Election Day less than 48 hours away, I again wonder…

Is it REALLY in the best interests of this nation that EVERYONE is allowed to Vote?

I look at the people I interact with every day in public, who I work with, and the news I see in the media and I truly wonder why it is that so many people really want most people to be allowed to vote. I’m not talking about illegals, criminals, the mentally deficient, etc… I’m just talking about the average citizen on the street.

Haven’t we see enough of the imbeciles and crooks that the general population continues to elect on both ends of the spectrum? When do we start working to ensure only the truly qualified individuals get a say in these vital decisions?

I vote hell no, it isn't in the best interest. If one can't pass a basic civics test, they don't know what they're doing and they don't give a crap in the first place. Rights come with responsibilities and duties.

Forum List

Back