Is it time for world powers to become more reasonable regarding escalation of political tension?

wwef235

Rookie
Jun 2, 2024
Every day I follow the news on global politics, including the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The war between them has lasted for more than two years now but the situation barely changes. We send weaponry to the Ukrainian army, provide solid financial support, introduce more and more sanctions on Russia. During this conflict, the NATO members have become more united than ever before. However, this doesn’t stop military activities. Russians keep on surviving the sanctions, gradually advance on the battlefield, and, since recently, have begun cooperating with China and North Korea. So, it looks like any actions from one side lead to a matched response from the other side sending both parties back to square one.

I think I should give an example. So, first what we do is allow Ukraine to counterstrike inside Russian territory with our weapons (https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/20/politics/us-policy-ukraine-counterstrike-russia/index.html) but soon Russia manages to destroy Ukrainian energy infrastructure (https://www.reuters.com/business/en...pounded-ukraines-power-facilities-2024-06-14/).

This problem is very serious and cannot be solved by having more weaponry supplies or funding. Here, one can’t think in terms of good and evil, and accuse each other of being aggressive. All of it is unreasonable because it could provoke the beginning of World War III. Then, not only would separate countries lose but so would every single person on Earth. Such a conflict must not become a reality, especially if the reason for it is a small country not worth a global catastrophe. Nation states must come to the negotiation table as it’s the only right solution.

photo.jpg

Give the Jews and the Japanese all the nuclear weapons they can stockpile, so they can tell the world to "Cut it out."

Every day I follow the news on global politics, including the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The war between them has lasted for more than two years now but the situation barely changes. We send weaponry to the Ukrainian army, provide solid financial support, introduce more and more sanctions on Russia. During this conflict, the NATO members have become more united than ever before. However, this doesn’t stop military activities. Russians keep on surviving the sanctions, gradually advance on the battlefield, and, since recently, have begun cooperating with China and North Korea. So, it looks like any actions from one side lead to a matched response from the other side sending both parties back to square one.

I think I should give an example. So, first what we do is allow Ukraine to counterstrike inside Russian territory with our weapons (https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/20/politics/us-policy-ukraine-counterstrike-russia/index.html) but soon Russia manages to destroy Ukrainian energy infrastructure (https://www.reuters.com/business/en...pounded-ukraines-power-facilities-2024-06-14/).

This problem is very serious and cannot be solved by having more weaponry supplies or funding. Here, one can’t think in terms of good and evil, and accuse each other of being aggressive. All of it is unreasonable because it could provoke the beginning of World War III. Then, not only would separate countries lose but so would every single person on Earth. Such a conflict must not become a reality, especially if the reason for it is a small country not worth a global catastrophe. Nation states must come to the negotiation table as it’s the only right solution.

View attachment 966760
Russia goes back to russia. That wasn't hard, was it.

Russia goes back to russia. That wasn't hard, was it.

Wouldn't that mean we'd also have to stop building biological weapons labs in Ukraine and hire a President who doesn't view Ukraine as his own personal money tree and child-sex labor farm for his family?

No way, Jose. There's lot of cash to be made off that little Eastern European cesspool of corruption. Why do you hate capitalism?

View attachment 966760
Vote Trump back in office, the wars will end.

Wouldn't that mean we'd also have to stop building biological weapons labs in Ukraine and hire a President who doesn't view Ukraine as his own personal money tree and child-sex labor farm for his family?

No way, Jose. There's lot of cash to be made off that little Eastern European cesspool of corruption. Why do you hate capitalism?
uh huh.

What's your proposed solution for them?
Cramp them all in a small nation the size of Israel, accuse them of genocide and being apartheid, and convince the world they need to be destroyed once and for all?

Cramp them all in a small nation the size of Israel, accuse them of genocide and being apartheid, and convince the world they need to be destroyed once and for all?
dont you mean

Forum List

Back