Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

christians have been crucifying the free spirited throughout history using their book as a pretext for violence this thread is an example for those type of individuals.

What do you think?

If you believe you have a right to believe this, and you are offended, is it OK to voice this?
It is wrong for Christianity to monopolize the Straight Rights movement.

Do they?
You know they do.
I know plenty of non Christians that don't approve of the gay lifestyle/culture....but as for an official movement, didn't even know there was one

What do you think?

If you believe you have a right to believe this, and you are offended, is it OK to voice this?
I think its a childish view of the world, and born of stubborn knowitall...ness.
If believing the Bible is childish, sure. I think any non believer would feel this way, yet we do have freedom of religion and I would hope living harmoniously as possible in spite of conflicting beliefs would be the goal, even if living harmoniously means as little interaction with those who beliefs anger you

I think if you treat people the way you want to be treated there would be a whole lot less trouble in the world...But that was another pipe dream in the Bible...
I would find it hard to believe anyone could debate the Golden Rule....then again, some people like to be abused

I think if you treat people the way you want to be treated there would be a whole lot less trouble in the world...But that was another pipe dream in the Bible...
I would find it hard to believe anyone could debate the Golden Rule....then again, some people like to be abused
Do you have their phone number?
No, but Darkwind might
Darkwind is just another name for a fart...

I simply think having soldiers together who are attracted to each other adds an unnecessary complication to the task of warfare. Do you really want soldiers bunking with each other whom they want to have sex with? Do you even understand that this can lead to disastrous results in a life and death situation on the battle field?

Do you have a hard time resisting your urges to fuck all of your female co-workers? It must be a daily struggle for you.

I just think about Nanci Pelosi. The urges just vanish immediately.

nancy-pelosi-botox.jpg

Thank God I don't have to bath and sleep with them as well. That would be tricky.

What do you think?

I think its a childish view of the world, and born of stubborn knowitall...ness.
If believing the Bible is childish, sure. I think any non believer would feel this way, yet we do have freedom of religion and I would hope living harmoniously as possible in spite of conflicting beliefs would be the goal, even if living harmoniously means as little interaction with those who beliefs anger you
theres no anger, its more like thinking people are scared by nature and so their brain will be blind to the fact theyre fulla shit....despite that something deep inside that tells them once in a blue theyre fulla shit.

castigating some as sinners for their perfectly legal and probably biological lifestyle.... is not harmonious living.

I wonder why religious people put so much of their energy into gay issues? There are much worse sins out there. If there is a god, I doubt he cares if two men or two women decide to be together in the "biblical sense." (heh-heh!)

Homosexuality has existed in every culture and throughout history. It has also been observed in animal species. This would indicate that it is not "deviant" behaviour at all, but rather normal behaviour for a small percentage of the population.

The idea that homosexuality is destructive to society is a falsehood. It has no effect on straight people at all.

What do you think?

No. It is not "wrong" to believe that. But it is wrong to use that as an excuse to harm them in any way.

Any Christian that believes we should intentionally harm anyone for Christian sexual sins are exactly like those that wanted to stone the prostitute. If they read the Bible at all, they know it's wrong.

Yes indeed. The problem is progressives feel they have the right to regulate how a person thinks. Which is wrong. You regulate what a person does, not how they think.

What do you think?

theres no anger, its more like thinking people are scared by nature and so their brain will be blind to the fact theyre fulla shit....despite that something deep inside that tells them once in a blue theyre fulla shit.

castigating some as sinners for their perfectly legal and probably biological lifestyle.... is not harmonious living.
I don't disagree, but feel we need to be careful not to put everyone in the same basket

I wonder why religious people put so much of their energy into gay issues? There are much worse sins out there. If there is a god, I doubt he cares if two men or two women decide to be together in the "biblical sense." (heh-heh!)
I agree. If you're a Christian, sin is sin. Just seems to be more of a hot spot no for them because of the legalization

I would think that adultery would be considered a bigger sin. After all, you made a commitment and an oath before your god with a "man of God" witnessing your oath to be faithful to your wife or husband. So you actually made a promise to God that you broke.

Being gay is fine. I mean, really, who cares? It doesnt effect anyone except for that person and who he/she chooses to be with
You can think of it in any way you want. Being wrong or "sinful" is completely subjective.
Voice it if you want!
Do you view it in bad taste to wave a hetero flag?

What does the hetero flag look like?
I think they came out with one for a while... I guess it didn't get too popular....

qq-het2.gif

There may have been a pink and blue version too, not sure...

Other than being incredibly bland, who would consider the hetero flag to be in bad taste?

Forum List

Back