Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

It's a yes or no question, taz. Don't spend too long hurting yourself to answer it, bro.

So which flood in history wiped out all the people and animals except for someone's boat who had all the animals on it?
Having a hard time understanding what allegorical means, I see. That's understandable, it's an advanced concept.
So that story isn't based on any one actual event. So let's move on. So what about a woman made out of a man's rib, what's that's supposed to be depicting?
Well... to understand that we first need to go back to the point when the universe was contained in the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth of the size of an atom. Can you tell me what happened next?
What does that have to do with making a woman out of a man's rib?
Every story naturally begins at the beginning, Taz.

Can you tell me what happened after the universe was contained in the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth of the size of an atom?
Is it called the point to which you deflect all the questions that you can't answer? Did I get it right?

Having a hard time understanding what allegorical means, I see. That's understandable, it's an advanced concept.
So that story isn't based on any one actual event. So let's move on. So what about a woman made out of a man's rib, what's that's supposed to be depicting?
Well... to understand that we first need to go back to the point when the universe was contained in the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth of the size of an atom. Can you tell me what happened next?

Can you tell me what happened after the universe was contained in the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth of the size of an atom?
Is it called the point to which you deflect all the questions that you can't answer? Did I get it right?
No. It's the point where you prove you are ignorant about science even though you think you are the smart one here. I'm just proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you aren't.

I bet if Taz's locus of control was anymore external he would reside in a parallel universe.

I used to think that Taz was clueless and ignorant. Now I realize I got that backwards, he's ignorant and clueless. :wink:

It's the same event, Einstein. That's why all those cultures in that part of the world recorded it and passed it down verbally. Yeesh... am I dealing with an idiot or something?
So which flood in history wiped out all the people and animals except for someone's boat who had all the animals on it?

A rib is the bone closest to the heart.
LOL! Dude just comes and spouts any old thing. :lmao:

If you think thats funny the dust of the earth was a metaphor that translates more accurately into what we would think of as the scum of the earth,,, a lowlife.

He was take from scum of the earth formed into a living being, defiled and contaminated his mind against all warnings, and, consequently, was returned to the scum of the earth to live out the rest of his days like a numbskull.

No. It's the point where you prove you are ignorant about science even though you think you are the smart one here. I'm just proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you aren't.
So since you're the smart one, which real event is making a woman out of a man's rib referring to?

So since you're the smart one, which real event is making a woman out of a man's rib referring to?
Sure, but we have to start at the beginning. Can you tell me what happened after the universe was contained in the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth of the size of an atom?

I used to think that Taz was clueless and ignorant. Now I realize I got that backwards, he's ignorant and clueless. :wink:

Note to Taz.

Many believers think that being repulsive is a superpower.
And many bullies only respond to bigger bullies :smile:

Hey, if you want to live out the rest of your days acting like a degenerate numbskull go right ahead.

It cannot be "wrong" to ask women to, "bear true witness" to their Man.
Way to normalize a deviance, bro. Predictable surprises await!
A woman bearing True Witness to her Man, deviant, to You?
I can tell from your question that you don't quite grasp the concept of normalization of deviance. That's understandable not everyone is knowledgeable enough or intelligent enough to understand. But if you keep trying, I am sure you will be able to get it before you suffer too many predictable surprises.
This is the moral concept:

A woman bearing True Witness to her Man.
Sure, and normalization of deviance can be applied to moral issues.
This is the moral issue:

Exodus 20:16King James Version (KJV)

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

Way to normalize a deviance, bro. Predictable surprises await!
A woman bearing True Witness to her Man, deviant, to You?
I can tell from your question that you don't quite grasp the concept of normalization of deviance. That's understandable not everyone is knowledgeable enough or intelligent enough to understand. But if you keep trying, I am sure you will be able to get it before you suffer too many predictable surprises.
This is the moral concept:

A woman bearing True Witness to her Man.
Sure, and normalization of deviance can be applied to moral issues.
This is the moral issue:

Exodus 20:16King James Version (KJV)

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
Are you confusing lying with bearing false witness. While bearing false witness requires a lie, not all lies bear false witness. Try again.

Note to Taz.

Many believers think that being repulsive is a superpower.
And many bullies only respond to bigger bullies :smile:

Hey, if you want to live out the rest of your days acting like a degenerate numbskull go right ahead.
Troll says what?

You might not realize this in your critical condition but every time someone asks you a simple question like Taz did about Adams rib your veil of scientific pretensions disappears and you puke juvenile insults....

You don't even have enough presence of mind or objective self awareness to be embarrassed, let alone express any rational explanation for your irrational beliefs.

Basically a hell bent numbskull.

Did that help?

You might not realize this in your critical condition but every time someone asks you a simple question like Taz did about Adams rib your veil of scientific pretensions disappears and you puke juvenile insults....

Of course I realize it.

I just disagree with your implication that they care about the answers. In case you didn't notice I always start off answering them. Then when they intentionally misstate what I say, I move on to playing their game except my game is to expose their ignorance on science.

You don't even have enough presence of mind or objective self awareness to be embarrassed, let alone express any rational explanation for your irrational beliefs.

Don't be silly. Of course I am aware of what I am doing. I don't rationalize it is right either. You just make sure you don't fall off your high horse, ok?

If you could explain how my beliefs were irrational you would, but since they aren't, you can't.

Forum List

Back