Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

Did God creat Adam and Eve ? or did he create Adam and Adam ? or Eve and Eve ?

Who did the children of Adam and Eve marry and have children with?

(by the way the answer to your question is 'no')
A conundrum which points out that Genesis is more apocryphal than true.

Another conundrum is that, dating back using events, the world is only 6000 years old according to the Bible.

Part of the problem is that Moses is said to have written the first five books of the Bible, a timeline of about 4000BC to 1500BC. The 2500 years in between weren't necessarily written and, probably, were passed around the campfires by designated storytellers as customary among many human tribal societies. Like the game of "Telephone", 2500 years is a long time to misconstrue events.
Ummmm.... no, Genesis is an allegorical account of actual events.
So the story of Noah is bullshit, but a worldwide flood did happen? Got proof?
I'm sure they thought it was world wide. Just exactly when did man know the extent of the world, Einstein?

As for proof, every ancient civilization has an account of a massive flood. Heck, the account of the flood was encoded as symbols in the written Chinese language 4500 years ago, numb nuts.
So the ACTUAL story of the worldwide flood is also made up.

So what about making a woman out of a man's rib? What real event is that depicting?

Taz's favorite destination is de Nile.

nile1.jpg
Why? Did you find a lot of queer dads there?

Who did the children of Adam and Eve marry and have children with?

(by the way the answer to your question is 'no')

Another conundrum is that, dating back using events, the world is only 6000 years old according to the Bible.

Part of the problem is that Moses is said to have written the first five books of the Bible, a timeline of about 4000BC to 1500BC. The 2500 years in between weren't necessarily written and, probably, were passed around the campfires by designated storytellers as customary among many human tribal societies. Like the game of "Telephone", 2500 years is a long time to misconstrue events.
I'm sure they thought it was world wide. Just exactly when did man know the extent of the world, Einstein?

As for proof, every ancient civilization has an account of a massive flood. Heck, the account of the flood was encoded as symbols in the written Chinese language 4500 years ago, numb nuts.

So what about making a woman out of a man's rib? What real event is that depicting?
Ummm.... no, I didn't say that. It happened. All the ancient civilizations had an account of the flood, Taz. Stop being so obtuse.

Maybe it's that queer gene you possess that makes you act contrary.

They say you're not supposed to feed the trolls but I can't help it. They are just so darn cute.

Why would Any guy have a problem if his woman asked for permission to "get used by some other guy"?
It sounds like you are speaking from experience.
Communication is still a challenge for me; I must need a lot more practice. Know any nice girls?
Sure I do. Don't you?
no. it can be very difficult to find nice girls for free, when the guy doesn't have a petty cash fund for it, under Any form of Capitalism.

Ummm.... no, I didn't say that. It happened. All the ancient civilizations had an account of the flood, Taz. Stop being so obtuse.

Maybe it's that queer gene you possess that makes you act contrary.
But it's not the story of a particular flood that wiped out all the people except for Noah's gang.

So what about the rib making a woman? What's that all about?

Forum List

Back