Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

It cannot be "wrong" to ask women to, "bear true witness" to their Man.
Way to normalize a deviance, bro. Predictable surprises await!
A woman bearing True Witness to her Man, deviant, to You?
I can tell from your question that you don't quite grasp the concept of normalization of deviance. That's understandable not everyone is knowledgeable enough or intelligent enough to understand. But if you keep trying, I am sure you will be able to get it before you suffer too many predictable surprises.

I can tell from your question that you don't quite grasp the concept of normalization of deviance. That's understandable not everyone is knowledgeable enough or intelligent enough to understand. But if you keep trying, I am sure you will be able to get it before you suffer too many predictable surprises.
This is the moral concept:

A woman bearing True Witness to her Man.

Taz's favorite destination is de Nile.

nile1.jpg
Why? Did you find a lot of queer dads there?
You tell us. You're the one in denial.
Dude, you seem upset because your hassling me about being gay isn't working. Is that all you have?

This is the moral concept:

A woman bearing True Witness to her Man.
Sure, and normalization of deviance can be applied to moral issues.

Ummmm.... no, Genesis is an allegorical account of actual events.
So the story of Noah is bullshit, but a worldwide flood did happen? Got proof?
I'm sure they thought it was world wide. Just exactly when did man know the extent of the world, Einstein?

As for proof, every ancient civilization has an account of a massive flood. Heck, the account of the flood was encoded as symbols in the written Chinese language 4500 years ago, numb nuts.
So the ACTUAL story of the worldwide flood is also made up.

So what about making a woman out of a man's rib? What real event is that depicting?
Ummm.... no, I didn't say that. It happened. All the ancient civilizations had an account of the flood, Taz. Stop being so obtuse.

Maybe it's that queer gene you possess that makes you act contrary.
But it's not the story of a particular flood that wiped out all the people except for Noah's gang.

So what about the rib making a woman? What's that all about?
It's the same event, Einstein. That's why all those cultures in that part of the world recorded it and passed it down verbally. Yeesh... am I dealing with an idiot or something?

So the story of Noah is bullshit, but a worldwide flood did happen? Got proof?
I'm sure they thought it was world wide. Just exactly when did man know the extent of the world, Einstein?

As for proof, every ancient civilization has an account of a massive flood. Heck, the account of the flood was encoded as symbols in the written Chinese language 4500 years ago, numb nuts.

So what about making a woman out of a man's rib? What real event is that depicting?
Ummm.... no, I didn't say that. It happened. All the ancient civilizations had an account of the flood, Taz. Stop being so obtuse.

But it's not the story of a particular flood that wiped out all the people except for Noah's gang.

It's the same event, Einstein. That's why all those cultures in that part of the world recorded it and passed it down verbally. Yeesh... am I dealing with an idiot or something?
So which flood in history wiped out all the people and animals except for someone's boat who had all the animals on it?

So which flood in history wiped out all the people and animals except for someone's boat who had all the animals on it?
Having a hard time understanding what allegorical means, I see. That's understandable, it's an advanced concept.

While Taz is trying to think up something witty to say we have some time to discuss quantum mechanics.

Having a hard time understanding what allegorical means, I see. That's understandable, it's an advanced concept.
So that story isn't based on any one actual event. So let's move on. So what about a woman made out of a man's rib, what's that's supposed to be depicting?

So that story isn't based on any one actual event. So let's move on. So what about a woman made out of a man's rib, what's that's supposed to be depicting?
Nope. I already told you it was a single event that all of the civilizations witnessed at that time and what was recorded in the Bible was an allegorical account of it. You're not very bright are you?

A rib is the bone closest to the heart.

Well... to understand that we first need to go back to the point when the universe was contained in the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth of the size of an atom. Can you tell me what happened next?

Nope. I already told you it was a single event that all of the civilizations witnessed at that time and what was recorded in the Bible was an allegorical account of it. You're not very bright are you?
So there was no real event that wiped out all the humans and animals in the area. Ok, so what about the rib woman. What's her story?

A rib is the bone closest to the heart.
LOL! Dude just comes and spouts any old thing. :lmao:

So there was no real event that wiped out all the humans and animals in the area. Ok, so what about the rib woman. What's her story?
Again, you don't quite have what I was saying. Try again.

Well... to understand that we first need to go back to the point when the universe was contained in the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth of the size of an atom. Can you tell me what happened next?
What does that have to do with making a woman out of a man's rib?

Ok, so what about the rib woman. What's her story?

To understand that you first need to go back to the point when the universe was contained in the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth of the size of an atom. Can you tell me what happened next?

What does that have to do with making a woman out of a man's rib?
Every story naturally begins at the beginning, Taz.

Can you tell me what happened after the universe was contained in the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth of the size of an atom?

Forum List

Back