Zone1 Is Jesus God?

No angels ever called Jesus God. Nor any bible writer.
Acts 20:28 “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

2 Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Except you're ignoring the rest of that passage, where it clearly states that the Word "dwelt among us", which is not something an idea or metaphor does. A physical body, OTOH, does.
"This is to My Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, proving yourselves to be My disciples. As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Dwell in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will dwell in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and dwell in His love." John 15:9

The only way that the Word of God can "dwell among us" is if the teaching that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven dwells in you as that same teaching from God dwelt in Jesus.

Last edited:
I'm not a Catholic. I agree with you on Scripture. There is only one God. You're the only one here confused.
When the protestants translated they used Greek lexicons for the NT, translated from the Latin Vulgate=Catholicism translating.

Acts 20:28 “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

2 Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
Jesus bought Gods church. God owns it all.
Yes our God=YHVH and our savior=Jesus.
Jesus teaches-The one who sent him= THE ONLY TRUE GOD( John 17:3)--Who do you believe-Jesus or Thomas? Who do you follow? Jesus or Thomas?
It means ones eternal life Jesus said to know the Father as THE ONLY TRUE GOD at John 17:3 and they must know Jesus.

Who will you believe?

When the protestants translated they used Greek lexicons for the NT, translated from the Latin Vulgate=Catholicism translating.
Scripture is very clear. God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Watchtower has greatly confused you.

Scripture is very clear. God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Watchtower has greatly confused you.
Jesus is 100% clear at John 17:3--The one who sent him= FATHER is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. It means eternal life to know him as that and know Jesus as well. Gods truth doesn't contradict itself. Catholicism translating does= to mislead. Catholicism = 2 Thess 2:3-that means Jesus was NEVER with that religion so his adversary started it.

Jesus is 100% clear at John 17:3--The one who sent him= FATHER is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. It means eternal life to know him as that and know Jesus as well. Gods truth doesn't contradict itself. Catholicism translating does= to mislead. Catholicism = 2 Thess 2:3-that means Jesus was NEVER with that religion so his adversary started it.
There is only one person in Revelation chapter one. You can't claim Jesus is verse 7 and the Father is verse 8. That's not only unscholarly, it's a lie.

There is only one person in Revelation chapter one. You can't claim Jesus is verse 7 and the Father is verse 8. That's not only unscholarly, it's a lie.
Jehovah is the alpha and Omega, not Jesus. You listen to these-2Cor 11:12-15--Listen to these-Matt 24:45 who says it is so.

Jehovah is the alpha and Omega, not Jesus. You listen to these-2Cor 11:12-15--Listen to these-Matt 24:45 who says it is so.
You're confused. We've been through this over and over. Hopefully, you'll be free some day.

Who is Jehovah?

Exodus 3:3-6, 13-15,
3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Exodus 6:2-3
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Exodus 33:11
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Hosea 13:4
4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

From the above we learn that the one who appeared to Moses and spoke face to face with him was the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He was the God of the fathers of Moses. He was known as I AM and also JEHOVAH and GOD ALMIGHTY. We learn that Moses spoke to God face to face. He declares to Hosea that he is the Lord thy God and there is no SAVIOR beside him.

Now when we compare this to John 1 we learn the following:

John 1:1-3, 14, 18
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

In these verses of John 1 we learn that the WORD was with God in the beginning. We learn that the WORD was also GOD. We learn that all things were created by the WORD and that without him all things that were made were not made without him. Verse 14 reveals who the WORD is. The WORD was made flesh and dwelt among us and that he had the glory of the only begotten of the Father and was full of grace and truth. That seems to clearly identify the WORD as Jesus Christ. Thus Jesus was in the beginning with God (the Father) and He also was God. Through Jesus Christ all things that were made were made by him. Verse 18 tells us that no man has at any time up until this was written had seen God the Father. Jesus Christ has revealed to us the knowledge of the Father. If no man had seen God the Father up until John proclaimed that no man had seen Him but that Jesus declared Him, then who was it that spake face to face with Moses? Moses also saw God's (I AM, JEHOVAH, The Savior, GOD ALMIGHTY) back parts.

Exodus 33:21-23
21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

So if, according to John 1:18, Moses did not see God the Father, then who was it that Moses saw who was also known as God Almighty, Jehovah, I AM and the Savior?

Luke 2:11
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

John 8:58
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I Am.

Revelation 16:14-15
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

I suggest to you that Jesus is our Savior and the Great I AM. It was Jesus who appeared to Moses and was the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob whom Moses saw and spoke with face to face. According to John 1:18 it couldn't have been God the Father since no man had seen the Father up until the record of John. According to John 1, Jesus was God with His Father God from the beginning. All things that were made were made by Jesus Christ. As part of the godhead, the Son is also known as the one true God.

Colossians 2:8-9
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

If you read Genesis 1 you will find that God says to another:

Genesis 1:26-27
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Who is God speaking to when He refers to "US" and "OUR" in verse 26. We were not just created in the image one being but at least two! Was it not God the Father and Jesus Christ? I believe this since it is speaking of creation and John 1 tells us that Jesus Christ created all things that were made. John 1 also tells us that Jesus was also God. Being God also, could he not be I AM, Jehovah, God Almighty, and our Savior? If no man had seen God according to John 1, who was it that Moses saw when he spoke with him face to face and saw his back parts? Jehovah was the God whom Moses saw and spoke with.

He is THE CREATOR.

John 1:1-5 King James Version (KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

He openly stated that He was God -

Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” 57 So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

"This is to My Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, proving yourselves to be My disciples. As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Dwell in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will dwell in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and dwell in His love." John 15:9

The only way that the Word of God can "dwell among us" is if the teaching that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven dwells in you as that same teaching from God dwelt in Jesus.

John 1:

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

He, Him. Clearly a person, not a teaching.

Last edited:
Who is Jehovah?

Exodus 3:3-6, 13-15,
3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Exodus 6:2-3
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Exodus 33:11
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

Hosea 13:4
4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

From the above we learn that the one who appeared to Moses and spoke face to face with him was the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He was the God of the fathers of Moses. He was known as I AM and also JEHOVAH and GOD ALMIGHTY. We learn that Moses spoke to God face to face. He declares to Hosea that he is the Lord thy God and there is no SAVIOR beside him.

Now when we compare this to John 1 we learn the following:

John 1:1-3, 14, 18
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

In these verses of John 1 we learn that the WORD was with God in the beginning. We learn that the WORD was also GOD. We learn that all things were created by the WORD and that without him all things that were made were not made without him. Verse 14 reveals who the WORD is. The WORD was made flesh and dwelt among us and that he had the glory of the only begotten of the Father and was full of grace and truth. That seems to clearly identify the WORD as Jesus Christ. Thus Jesus was in the beginning with God (the Father) and He also was God. Through Jesus Christ all things that were made were made by him. Verse 18 tells us that no man has at any time up until this was written had seen God the Father. Jesus Christ has revealed to us the knowledge of the Father. If no man had seen God the Father up until John proclaimed that no man had seen Him but that Jesus declared Him, then who was it that spake face to face with Moses? Moses also saw God's (I AM, JEHOVAH, The Savior, GOD ALMIGHTY) back parts.

Exodus 33:21-23
21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

So if, according to John 1:18, Moses did not see God the Father, then who was it that Moses saw who was also known as God Almighty, Jehovah, I AM and the Savior?

Luke 2:11
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

John 8:58
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I Am.

Revelation 16:14-15
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

I suggest to you that Jesus is our Savior and the Great I AM. It was Jesus who appeared to Moses and was the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob whom Moses saw and spoke with face to face. According to John 1:18 it couldn't have been God the Father since no man had seen the Father up until the record of John. According to John 1, Jesus was God with His Father God from the beginning. All things that were made were made by Jesus Christ. As part of the godhead, the Son is also known as the one true God.

Colossians 2:8-9
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

If you read Genesis 1 you will find that God says to another:

Genesis 1:26-27
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Who is God speaking to when He refers to "US" and "OUR" in verse 26. We were not just created in the image one being but at least two! Was it not God the Father and Jesus Christ? I believe this since it is speaking of creation and John 1 tells us that Jesus Christ created all things that were made. John 1 also tells us that Jesus was also God. Being God also, could he not be I AM, Jehovah, God Almighty, and our Savior? If no man had seen God according to John 1, who was it that Moses saw when he spoke with him face to face and saw his back parts? Jehovah was the God whom Moses saw and spoke with.
Further more, when we look at Genesis, WHO is creating? Clearly, God is creating. When we look at John, WHO is creating? The Word that was made flesh is creating. The ONLY conclusion that can be drawn is that the Word IS God.

John 1:

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

He, Him. Clearly a person, not a teaching.

Right. The preexisting metaphor for the Word of God, Divine instruction, was manna from heaven (the food of angels) that became the flesh of Jesus a new metaphor for teaching from God. Clearly Jesus was a person. The Body of Christ is the body of his teaching, a revelation that the words used in the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden. "He was in the world and the world was made by him" is not about the Big Bang or about God becoming human, its about the creation of heaven and earth when the Law was given through Moses as a "light to the nations" dividing day from night, clean from unclean, true from false, right from wrong, good from evil, life from death. When Jesus talked about the glory of being with God in the beginning when heaven and earth were created he was hinting that he was there when the Law came into the world from a superior intelligence, God, an otherworldly being, a sort of second coming of Moses, a prophet.

"The Word became flesh and dwelt among us:" is not about God becoming a human being. Its about the teaching (flesh) of Jesus, the ACTUAL BODY OF CHRIST, being "among us" in and with "believers" which excludes you who misleads others to set aside the law to worship a man which amounts to murder, the consequence for openly defying the command of he who truly is God

The truth remains. There never was and never will be a human being who was God or became God either before during or after their human existence. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

You profess to believe that God became a man to be a sacrifice to himself so that you can sin with impunity for life yet you find it too hard to believe that you are just wrong? Seriously? WTF.

How is it that you still do not know the right course to take?

Last edited:
If that is your belief I will respect it. I don't share it.
But you don't have to have an opinion. you know :)
In fact without you stating anything about what he said, you should not have an opinion
1705332709204.png

The ONLY conclusion that can be drawn is that the Word IS God.
Wrong.

It was written in Greek. The Word was with Ho Theos (God), and the Word was theos (like God)

In Greek the word for God is "Ho Theos", (the God) when "theos" is used without the definite article Ho (the) before it, it just means "like God" or godlike. So the Word is not God. The Word is like God. Just like anyone is not their word even though their words reveal what they are about.

"The word became flesh" is just a new metaphor for manna (bread) from heaven, the flesh of Jesus. Unless you eat his flesh, receive his teaching, and drink his blood, act on it, you cannot have the eternal life promised for complying with the Divine commands, Divine law, in you.

This is my flesh. If you eat my flesh and drink my blood you will never know what it is to die.

Life is the promise for complying with Law. Life is in the blood, in the doing. So just do it. its easy

Your lips are dripping with the blood of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Wash up already.

Last edited:
Wrong.

It was written in Greek. The Word was with God, (Ho Theos) and the Word was theos (like God)

In Greek the word for God is "Ho Theos", (the God) when theos is used without the definite article Ho (the) before it, it just means "like God" or godlike. So the Word is not God. The Word is like God. Just like anyone is not their word even though their words reveal what they are about.

Wrong.

It was written in Greek. The Word was with God, (Ho Theos) and the Word was theos (like God)

In Greek the word for God is "Ho Theos", (the God) when theos is used without the definite article Ho (the) before it, it just means "like God" or godlike. So the Word is not God. The Word is like God. Just like anyone is not their word even though their words reveal what they are about.
Except that Yeshua clearly, as I have shown, called Himself God. Therefore, there are only two paths you can take regarding Him. Either He was a delusional lunatic or He was in fact God.

Right. The preexisting metaphor for the Word of God, Divine instruction, was manna from heaven (the food of angels) that became the flesh of Jesus a new metaphor for teaching from God. Clearly Jesus was a person. The Body of Christ is the body of his teaching, a revelation that the words used in the Law are figurative, the subjects hidden. "He was in the world and the world was made by him" is not about the Big Bang or about God becoming human, its about the creation of heaven and earth when the Law was given through Moses as a "light to the nations" dividing day from night, clean from unclean, true from false, right from wrong, good from evil, life from death. When Jesus talked about the glory of being with God in the beginning when heaven and earth were created he was hinting that he was there when the Law came into the world from a superior intelligence, God, an otherworldly being, a sort of second coming of Moses, a prophet.

"The Word became flesh and dwelt among us:" is not about God becoming a human being. Its about the teaching (flesh) of Jesus, the ACTUAL BODY OF CHRIST, being "among us" in and with "believers" which excludes you who misleads others to set aside the law to worship a man which amounts to murder, the consequence for openly defying the command of he who truly is God

The truth remains. There never was and never will be a human being who was God or became God either before during or after their human existence. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

You profess to believe that God became a man to be a sacrifice to himself so that you can sin with impunity for life yet you find it too hard to believe that you are just wrong? Seriously? WTF.

How is it that you still do not know the right course to take?
No, it's plain and simple, Yeshua was in the beginning with God, was God, and became flesh for us. Why do you persist in mangling the clear meaning of the Scriptures?

Forum List

Back