Zone1 Is Jesus God?

The real god is Helios. When he comes he will burn all the false gods and their servants. It happened before. All ancient myths preserved this.

Great Helios is the hell of Christians.

Except that Yeshua clearly, as I have shown, called Himself God. Therefore, there are only two paths you can take regarding Him. Either He was a delusional lunatic or He was in fact God.
There is another possibility. Read John 3:14 where Jesus said that he would be 'lifted up' like the bronze serpent was lifted up for people to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness. Jesus was not delusional and he most definitely WAS NOT GOD. You are delusional.

Pay attention. I will tell you something. Try to hear. Hezekiah was credited for keeping the Law and doing what is right in God eyes by destroying the bronze serpent that Moses made. Heres the thing. If it was right for Hezekiah to destroy the serpent then it was never right to turn to it for healing. DUH.

Jesus was warning that he would become the object of idolatry just like the bronze serpent.

Listen, I have given you many valid reasons to examine what you have been taught. You are hereby freed from memorial bondage so that you can get your act together, wash yourself clean.

Just do it you filthy animal. You stink like hell. Can't you smell that smell?

Trying to persuade me that you and your church are right is a just waste of your precious time.

Last edited:
There is another possibility. Read John 3:14 where Jesus said that he would be 'lifted up' like the bronze serpent was lifted up for people to turn to for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness. Jesus was not delusional and he most definitely WAS NOT GOD. You are delusional.

Pay attention. I will tell you something. Try to hear. Hezekiah was credited for keeping the Law and doing what is right in God eyes by destroying the bronze serpent that Moses made. Heres the thing. If it was right for Hezekiah to destroy the serpent then it was never right to turn to it for healing. DUH.

Jesus was warning that he would become the object of idolatry just like the bronze serpent.

Listen, I have given you many valid reasons to examine what you have been taught. You are hereby freed from memorial bondage so that you can get your act together, wash yourself clean.

Just do it you filthy animal. You stink like hell. Can't you smell that smell?

Trying to persuade me that you and your church are right is a just waste of your precious time.

Gods view of a cult-A house divided( hundreds of trinity based religions= a mass of confusion) will not stand--LET IT SINK IN. They fail this true mark 100%-1Cor 1:10-Unity of thought( ALL of Gods 1 truth( not hundreds of different truths) no division--What don't they understand about NO DIVISIOn-10 year olds can understand it.
JW,s pass 1 Cor 1:10-100%
You best relook, time is running out.
Just stop and tell us why God can not take on a human nature. I am re-reeading Genesis and it says "let us make mankind in our image' so tell me why it is impossible.

Just stop and tell us why God can not take on a human nature. I am re-reeading Genesis and it says "let us make mankind in our image' so tell me why it is impossible.
The "image and likeness of God", male and female, has absolutely nothing to do with visible shape or material form. I know you have a deeply held maudlin belief that God became a little baby boy just to be tortured and crucified so you can sin with impunity for life, but its just bullshit

Seriously. Is that too hard to believe? Am I telling you something that you didn't already know?

You really need to learn your A, B, C's. There is only one God who has no physical shape or material form. He has no equal and there is no other God in existence either above or below him.

Smarten up! Y'all.

Last edited:
Let us=YHVH and his master worker( Prov 8:30)= Jesus, the one beside God during the creation process. He gives God all credit at Prov 8.
Jesus is clear at John 17:3-- This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ)---See the only true God sent another, he did not come himself. And one must know the Father as THE ONLY TRUE GOD to get eternal life. Satan is hiding truth in the translations used that are altered and filled with errors. Yet Jesus' truths are preserved.
Paul names only the Father as God at 1Cor 8:6--translations with Gods name( YHVH(Jehovah) removed in over 7000 places where God willed it because God wants it there, are altered by satans will through his false religions that use those translations. Its common knowledge that God willed his name in those over 7000 places.

No, it's plain and simple, Yeshua was in the beginning with God, was God, and became flesh for us. Why do you persist in mangling the clear meaning of the Scriptures?
The clear meaning is that flesh is a metaphor for Divine teaching. Kosher law is about the flesh of one creature or another, whether clean or unclean TEACHING. Jesus said eat my flesh and drink my blood. If the meaning was so clear, why are you dicking around with bead and wine? Why?

Do the math. See what you are mixed up in. You have confused faith with obstinate stupidity...

“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you without money, come, buy, and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost! Why spend money on that which is not bread, and your labor on that which does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of foods.…Isaiah 55:1

Last edited:
The "image and likeness of God", male and female, has absolutely nothing to do with visible shape or material form. I know you have a deeply held maudlin belief that God became a little baby boy just to be tortured and crucified so you can sin with impunity for life, but its just bullshit

Seriously. Is that too hard to believe? Am I telling you something that you didn't already know?

You really need to learn your A, B, C's. There is only one God who has no physical shape or material form. He has no equal and there is no other God in existence either above or below him.

Smarten up! Y'all.
Isaiah certainly believed it.

No, it's plain and simple, Yeshua was in the beginning with God, was God, and became flesh for us. Why do you persist in mangling the clear meaning of the Scriptures?
Yes God=YHVH)-Jesus=Yeshua--- According to Jesus at John 17:3--THE ONLY TRUE GOD( Father)-SENT Jesus--that means the only true God, did not come down he sent another named Jesus as a mortal.

The clear meaning of scripture is that flesh is a metaphor for Divine instruction. Kosher law is about the flesh of one creature or another whether clean or unclean. Jesus said eat my flesh and drink my blood. If the meaning was so clear, why are you dicking around with bead and wine?

Do the math. See what you are mixed up in. You have confused faith with obstinate stupidity...
His meaning was very clear, as everyone understood there was no way His body and blood would have replaced the bread and wine. If it had, His disciples would certainly have remarked on the transformation, just as people did when He changed the water into wine. And, they would have refused to drink or eat it, not being cannibals. Therefore, since the first communion service was with bread and wine, we continue using, you guessed it, bread and wine. Tell us exactly what it was that the disciples ate and drank at that meal?

The "image and likeness of God", male and female, has absolutely nothing to do with visible shape or material form.
Image and likeness means we are beings that know and create. And God most certainly has a masculine and feminine nature. Otherwise his creation would have been outside of his nature.

Yes God=YHVH)-Jesus=Yeshua--- According to Jesus at John 17:3--THE ONLY TRUE GOD( Father)-SENT Jesus--that means the only true God, did not come down he sent another named Jesus as a mortal.
That is correct, the Word (which was with God, was God, and which created all things) became flesh and dwelt among us, Yeshua is His name.

I know you have a deeply held maudlin belief that God became a little baby boy just to be tortured and crucified so you can sin with impunity for life, but its just bullshit

Smarten up! Y'all.
And your only purpose for being here shows its pernicious mask again. Bravo.

That is correct, the Word (which was with God, was God, and which created all things) became flesh and dwelt among us, Yeshua is His name.

Thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh (TEACHING) of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating live and in living color for everyone with eyes that see and ears that hear the terrifying and deeply disturbing death, a curse, consequent to setting that instruction aside.

Thanks to your sacrifice many will come to believe in the Actual Teachings of Christ. Well done!

Last edited:
Thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating live and in living color the terrifying and deeply disturbing death, a curse, consequent to setting that instruction aside.

Well done! Thanks to your sacrifice many will come to believe in Divine condemnation. Even atheists
The flesh is of no avail.

Thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh (TEACHING) of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating live and in living color for everyone with eyes that see and ears that hear the terrifying and deeply disturbing death, a curse, consequent to setting that instruction aside.

Thanks to your sacrifice many will come to believe in the Actual Teachings of Christ. Well done!
So, do you actually consume blood and flesh in your communion services?

So, do you actually consume blood and flesh in your communion services?
Isn't that what you think you are doing by worshipping and eating a lifeless matzo in church? Doesn't your church teach that the bread becomes the body of Christ in actuality, after the priest goes hocus-pocus, presto mundo, alakazam, for a nominal service charge of course.

I eat his flesh, accept his teaching, and drink his blood, act on it, every single day of my life..

I always do exactly as God commands as taught by Jesus and so I continuously dwell in their love

Communion services are for the dead in hells keeping, diverted by superstitious archaic lore and entombed by ritualistic trickery. Always dying at every single mass, never finding peace in death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back