Zone1 Is Jesus God?

I'm a very ethical person.
Sure you are. Thats why you're OK with the false belief and specious lie that Jesus, as a perfect human sacrifice, suffered the just consequences for your sins, as if that was possible. Damn

You are so ethical that you would celebrate an innocent man being crucified instead of guilty you
Your love for Jesus is so awesome that you don't even realize that you are dead, under a curse

Fascinating!

Do you believe in blood sacrifice?
Blood sacrifice? Why? Because Adam, the fairy tale character, sinned? Absolutely not.

Do you believe in ritual sacrifice? I do. Would you like for me to show you how its done?

Last edited:
Its not that he went deeper than that. Pay attention.

At the time of Jesus the belief was that consciousness was seated in the organ of the heart. It is now well known that consciousness is seated in the organ or the brain. It follows then that whenever Jesus said anything about whats going on in the heart the actual meaning is about whats going on in the mind.

Blasphemy revealed? Damn, you seem really desperate. Here's a hint. Your mind is broken.
Obviously it's about the mind.

Sure you are. Thats why you're OK with the false belief and specious lie that Jesus, as a perfect human sacrifice, suffered the just consequences for your sins, as if that was possible. Damn

You are so ethical that you would celebrate an innocent man being crucified instead of guilty you
Your love for Jesus is so believable that you don't even realize that you are dead, under a curse.

Fascinating!

Blood sacrifice? Why? Because Adam, the fairy tale character, sinned? Absolutely not.

Do you believe in ritual sacrifice? I do. Would you like for me to show you how its done?
You assume a lot.

Obviously it's about the mind.
Right. So why do you agree now when you disagreed with my post saying exactly that?

Are you OK? Getting enough sleep? I heard that lack of sleep results in decreased neural function

Maybe you need to take a nap. Sweet dreams!

Last edited:
Its not that he went deeper than that. Pay attention.

At the time of Jesus the belief was that consciousness was seated in the organ of the heart. It is now well known that consciousness is seated in the organ or the brain. It follows then that whenever Jesus said anything about whats going on in the heart the actual meaning is about whats going on in the mind.

Blasphemy revealed? Damn, you seem really desperate. Here's a hint. Your mind is broken.
If you don't understand the difference between mind and heart, you're hopeless.

Sure, I have no reason to believe that isn't true. I have never argued otherwise. It doesn't change my beliefs one iota whether God created one universe or infinite universes. My personal belief is that we (i.e. our universe and everything in it) exists in the mind of God but that God isn't a corporeal being. I don't see how a corporeal being can be eternal or an eternal source of creating existences.

Sure, fine. Where semantics enters the picture is asking whether there need be only one universe or many, and whether the many really still just constitute "the universe." How do we decide where one ends and another begins, especially from our puny position of observation?

As to the corporeal statement, there is no reason not to believe that God cannot appear to us as a corporeal being or even AS a corporeal being as some plenary portion of himself.

All of the rules go straight out the window with God as, even if he should choose to appear as a corporeal being, it would be foolish to confuse him with any ordinary corporeal being and the limits therein. That is not to forget that some spark of his inner potency does not exist in all living things as the font of their living spirit.

If you don't understand the difference between mind and heart,
There is no such thing as a heart where any thinking occurs. Everything that you see, hear, feel, dream, think, imagine, believe, your entire experience of life, your spirit, is perceived in the brain

The heart pumps blood. Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

you're hopeless.
Woe is me! :auiqs.jpg:

If all of you is part of God, how does that not make every part of you God?

If a passenger rides a bus, he can be said to be part of that bus, part of the ride, but the bus is not part of the passenger.
You are a subset or creation of God thus inexorably tied to God, but in an infinitesimal way; even if all of your being is part of God, it would be foolish to think you ARE God, with his capacities.

A grain of sand is all of itself part of the beach, but the beach can never be reduced to being only a grain of sand.

What about the people that follow God's commands, honest people and yet, cannot find peace on Earth.
Listen. I believe that you have tried to live your life to the best of your ability according to what you sincerely believed and was taught was the right way to understand the teaching of the Bible.

That being said I also believe that you have the honesty, love for Jesus , courage, humility, and self respect, to acknowledge mistakes and correct them. Don't feel bad about mistakes. Rejoice in knowing now what you never knew before and still have time, life, to serve God more perfectly

Just remember Lots wife. Rise from the dead, walk the straight and narrow armed with new knowledge understanding and renewed faith in the Truth revealed by Jesus, and never look back

Last edited:
Yes, all of it. We aren't gods. We aren't part of gods. We are God's creatures.
This just shows that if even the most idiotic person out there runs their mouth for long enough eventually they will say something intelligent, even if they don't understand what they said at all.

Bravo! :clap:

What you might want to add to your speculations is how many species and types of God creatures are running amok on the earth. In the kingdom of God there are angels, demons, children of God, children of the devil, living beings, and the dead, wolves, dogs, swine that do not ruminate, teeming vermin that go down on all fours, sheep, goats, cattle, worms, parasites, bottom feeders, eagles, vultures, serpents, creepy things that creep, brown nose dorks, etc..

Pop quiz!

Of all those creatures which one, or hybrid of two, or hybrid of many, perfectly describes you?

Take your time.....

Last edited:
Right. So why do you agree now when you disagreed with my post saying exactly that?

Are you OK? Getting enough sleep? I heard that lack of sleep results in decreased neural function

Maybe you need to take a nap. Sweet dreams!

I'm fine. You're just confusing. I don't get your pov.

I'm fine. You're just confusing. I don't get your pov.
Then let me break it down for you in terms easy enough for a second grade child to understand.

A. The consequence for sin is death, (a curse). True?

B. The first commandment forbids idolatry, (under penalty of death, a curse). True?

C. You worship a first century Jewish man, a human being, which is idolatrous. True?

D. Conclusion. You are dead. (if God is God) True?

Do the math! A+B+C = D.

Any questions?

Except that the text clearly emphasizes that He created EVERYTHING that was created. If He had been created, that statement would be false.
No, it wouldn't. You haven't studied your Bible enough. I can show you how absolute statements and conditions in the Bible are extremely rare, and this isn't one of them. Everything that was created, was created through Christ, except Christ. Jesus can be of the category of that which is created, even with that seemingly, absolute statement. I can show you but I won't unless you press me. You have to convince me, that you're genuinely interested in this topic, otherwise, I'm not investing my precious time and effort in you. You'll have to remain in ignorance unless you request Biblical evidence.

Sure you are. Thats why you're OK with the false belief and specious lie that
The Canaanite nations were punished because of their extreme wickedness. God did not cast out the Canaanites for being a particular race or ethnic group. God did not send the Israelites into the land of Canaan to destroy a number of righteous nations. On the contrary, the Canaanite nations were horribly depraved. They practiced “abominable customs” (Leviticus 18:30) and did “detestable things” (Deuteronomy 18:9, NASB). They practiced idolatry, witchcraft, soothsaying, and sorcery. They attempted to cast spells upon people and call up the dead (Deuteronomy 18:10-11).

Their “cultic practice was barbarous and thoroughly licentious” (Unger, 1954, p. 175). Their “deities…had no moral character whatever,” which “must have brought out the worst traits in their devotees and entailed many of the most demoralizing practices of the time,” including sensuous nudity, orgiastic nature-worship, snake worship, and even child sacrifice (Unger, p. 175; cf. Albright, 1940, p. 214). As Moses wrote, the inhabitants of Canaan would “burn even their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods” (Deuteronomy 12:30). The Canaanite nations were anything but “innocent.” In truth, “[t]hese Canaanite cults were utterly immoral, decadent, and corrupt, dangerously contaminating and thoroughly justifying the divine command to destroy their devotees” (Unger, 1988). They were so nefarious that God said they defiled the land and the land could stomach them no longer—“the land vomited out its inhabitants” (Leviticus 18:25).
as if that was possible. Damn

Your love for Jesus is so believable that you don't even realize that you are dead, under a curse.

Fascinating!

The Canaanite nations were punished because of their extreme wickedness. God did not cast out the Canaanites for being a particular race or ethnic group. God did not send the Israelites into the land of Canaan to destroy a number of righteous nations. On the contrary, the Canaanite nations were horribly depraved. They practiced “abominable customs” (Leviticus 18:30) and did “detestable things” (Deuteronomy 18:9, NASB). They practiced idolatry, witchcraft, soothsaying, and sorcery. They attempted to cast spells upon people and call up the dead (Deuteronomy 18:10-11).

Their “cultic practice was barbarous and thoroughly licentious” (Unger, 1954, p. 175). Their “deities…had no moral character whatever,” which “must have brought out the worst traits in their devotees and entailed many of the most demoralizing practices of the time,” including sensuous nudity, orgiastic nature-worship, snake worship, and even child sacrifice (Unger, p. 175; cf. Albright, 1940, p. 214). As Moses wrote, the inhabitants of Canaan would “burn even their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods” (Deuteronomy 12:30). The Canaanite nations were anything but “innocent.” In truth, “[t]hese Canaanite cults were utterly immoral, decadent, and corrupt, dangerously contaminating and thoroughly justifying the divine command to destroy their devotees” (Unger, 1988). They were so nefarious that God said they defiled the land and the land could stomach them no longer—“the land vomited out its inhabitants” (Leviticus 18:25).
Then let me break it down for you in terms easy enough for a second grade child to understand.

B. The first commandment forbids idolatry, (under penalty of death, a curse). True?

C. You worship a first century Jewish man, a human being, which is idolatrous. True?

Do the math! A+B+C = D.

Any questions?
Jesus is God

Do the math! A+B+C = D.

Any questions?

#1: You don't take anything away from the Father, by worshiping His glorified and exalted Son.

More, worshiping men that are appointed by God to be worshipped, isn't idolatry. It's not the same to worship an agent or the Son of the Living God, as to worship a lifeless idol inhabited by a demon. An evil spirit that demands that you sacrifice your baby to it and pull down your pants and play with yourself in front of it. That's not the same as worshiping Jesus Christ, The True Man, whom God glorified and elevated as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords of all creation. YHWH's Son is the Resurrection and the Life. deserving of our allegiance and worship.

He is The Man exalted, to the right hand of YHWH, the very image of His divine nature, character, and glory. Jesus wasn't a "mere man", as Trinitarians like to call him if supposedly he doesn't fit into their Trinitarian Christological ontology. Christ is Man exalted, to his fullest potential and hence we who worship Him, become like Him. People become what they worship. If you worship demons, or a dead idol, you become that. If you worship Jesus Christ, you become like Jesus Christ, bearing The Name of YHWH:

KJV: "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." (Revelation 3:12)

Jesus sets the bar, the example of what you and I, and all humanity can become. He is a man embodying the image of YHWH, as it was originally designed and intended. He is worthy of our worship because YHWH exalted Him into that unique position. He's not a mere statue-idol of a false god or demon, he's The Man, whom God exalted to be our Savior and King.

Without Jesus, we would perish in the grave. Return to the dust forever, without recourse. Jesus raises humanity from the dust and allows everyone to have their day in court. His disciples are in the unique position of experiencing paradise, the Kingdom of YHWH here on Earth, before their death and are risen in the first resurrection to reign with Jesus and His angels.

Forum List

Back