Is Mexico Just Stupid?

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
It seems that something was lost when the Mexican president tweeted that he made clear to Donald Trump during his visit that Mexico would not pay for the wall.

Silly Mexicans, thinking it's up to them to decide.

It's almost like Mexico, like the American Left, is so incredibly dumb, they think Donald Trump is going to submit an invoice and expect a check to be written. Donald Trump said repeatedly during his campaign that Mexico would pay by a confluence of the withholding of aid, dumping TPP, and correcting the trade imbalance.

Mexico will also pay by having to take care of its own citizens instead of dumping them on us. The hidden costs of illegal immigration on our schools, jails, and social entitlement structure is in the $$$ billions and that will be rapidly reduced as they are rounded up in bean bags and dumped back in their own POS country.

Mexico has ZERO SAY in whether or not they pay for the wall that keeps wetbacks out. They will pay for it, and then some.

VRaziWV.jpg

Why is the Mexican drawn to look subhuman?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

They aint that stupid. They get free money from us, they beat us in trade and we have to take care of alot of their people..

The question is why are you such a dimwitted retard? The Trump figure looks just as stupid as the Mexican.

This is the first post I've ever seen from you but if it's any indication of things to come my ignore list will be welcoming you.

Dumbass

They aint that stupid. They get free money from us, they beat us in trade and we have to take care of alot of their people..

Whaaaaa that's so right pard, why, you're paying yourself for how many is it again?

The point is that Mexico has evaded its responsibility to police its side of the border. How else did thousands of "refugees" from Central America show up on our doorstep? If Mexico won't build a "wall" to prevent unlawful border crossings, we will...and charge them for having to do so.

The question is why are you such a dimwitted retard? The Trump figure looks just as stupid as the Mexican.

This is the first post I've ever seen from you but if it's any indication of things to come my ignore list will be welcoming you.

Dumbass
No, clearly the Trump figure looks like an acceptable aryan caricature.

The Mexican looks like a sniveling defeated cuckold rat creature sexually emasculated by the Trump caricature.

Dumbass

Can I get on that as well please? Pffffffffffffft, what a blowass.

The point is that Mexico has evaded its responsibility to police its side of the border. How else did thousands of "refugees" from Central America show up on our doorstep? If Mexico won't build a "wall" to prevent unlawful border crossings, we will...and charge them for having to do so.

Bwa ha ha ha ha, sure "we" will.

Dumbass

I love it when these idiots say they put you on an ignore list.

Then 2 days later they just can't resist quoting you again.

Blowass...love it.

Dumbass
No, clearly the Trump figure looks like an acceptable aryan caricature.

The Mexican looks like a sniveling defeated cuckold rat creature sexually emasculated by the Trump caricature.
He looks like a brick layer worn out from building the wall to me. You're clearly an idiot who's never done manual labor in your life.

Stop projecting your own insecuritu5

Dumbass

I love it when these idiots say they put you on an ignore list.

Then 2 days later they just can't resist quoting you again.

Blowass...love it.
I respond to every attack on me personally. EVERY SINGLE ONE. So if you try to talk shit and I don't respond rest assured you've joined all the other dumbfucks.

We're holding all the cards when it comes to negotiating anything with Mexico. Due to the large trade imbalance dollars are gushing into Mexico, but we own the spigot and can thus regulate the flow. And their presidente and pols and business folks all know it.

Whaaaaa that's so right pard, why, you're paying yourself for how many is it again?
English, mother fucker. Do you speak it?

Oh, well there's a new name, lookayou!
so no translation?

You can't seem to grasp anything anyway.

Forum List

Back