Is More Truth Now Being Exposed Than The Trump Cult Can Handle?

The implementation of the Accord had a time line of 135 day from the signing 02-29-2020 for completion of those conditions.

Yes the generals told him that it would only take 15 to 20 thousand fresh troops and they could turn the war around. Because if we stay past May 1st, without an extension of the Truce, the Taliban would go back to war. How any lives were you willing to sacrifice on the alter of Afghanistan

It was a hot mess Benedict Donald left Afghanistan in by allowing the Taliban to not comply with the conditions our troop reductions were suppose to be based on. It didn't matter that the Taliban was attacking both the Army and Government employees throughout 2020. All the while the troop reductions continued past the 8600 we were suppose to have at the 135 day mark of the Accords. It was remarkable that only a lone ISIS suicide bomber caused any casualties. Our military showed great flexibility to adapt to the folding of the Afghans Army and Government.
In other words, Biden had the authority to do whatever he liked. Nothing that happened was Trump's fault.

Will they again lash out at law-abiding Americans?

With the cumulative (now cascading) confessions of Trump intimates, the cult's already-bloated paranoia will expand accordingly.

Mindless fealty to the Loser demands that all who fail to show unwavering, irrational devotion to the sexual abuser are invidious apostates, no matter how shamelessly they had consistently debased themselves heretofore.

Mike "Throttlebottom" Pence went from years of being a cringing toady to noose target in a single day for his sacrilegious deference to the law rather than be complicit in the farce.

Special counsels, district attorneys, prosecutors, witnesses, juries, and public servants aplenty will all soon incur copious ketchup-splatter baptisms, roseate rituals of redemption.

View attachment 848347
"I spilled the beans on Trump!"
The problem the Cult has is that they never get any real news about Trump. The Cult propaganda channel, Faux News, broadcasts very little real news about him. They fail to mention the negative stuff and emphasize the fake stuff, because their viewers demand it. They live in a fantasy land about him without knowing the real truth, and that's the way they need it to be for their sorry, loser lives. Bigly!!!

The problem the Cult has is that they never get any real news about Trump. The Cult propaganda channel, Faux News, broadcasts very little real news about him. They fail to mention the negative stuff and emphasize the fake stuff, because their viewers demand it. They live in a fantasy land about him without knowing the real truth, and that's the way they need it to be for their sorry, loser lives. Bigly!!!

DING DING DING DING DING............ Winner winner, chicken dinner.

I'll just add, that when another republican tries to expose something bad about Trump, they're cancelled quickly.

In other words, exactly what I said.

If, if, if. We're discussing what is. Not what you imagine.

You was arguing with me and then said the same thing I said, moron. FFS, do you even know what you're arguing for or about?

She plead guilty. You make out like she was forced to because they'd ruin her life if she didn't.
Then I said she should've took it to trial and proved her innocence (with discovery information and evidence)

Seriously, have you forgotten why you're sitting at your computer desk?

DING DING DING DING DING............ Winner winner, chicken dinner.

I'll just add, that when another republican tries to expose something bad about Trump, they're cancelled quickly.
Says the moron who thinks the only "credible" news source is the Communist News Network.

The "negative stuff" is all fake news. Talk about living in a fantasyland, everything you know is wrong

Says the moron who thinks the only "credible" news source is the Communist News Network.
That does not mean anything, general, nothing. She had the opportunity to go to trial, but opted for the safest and best way out for her: no jail time, probation, fine, and sworn testimony against DJT, and RG, and the others who won't plea or are not offered a plea.

Don't conspire to break the law and invalidate elections.

The rule of American justice and law is normative, the way it is supposed to be done.

MAGA, like the fascists in Germany and Italy, are prerogative when it comes to the law ~ do whatever and then insist it is right and the law is wrong, them rewrite the law to legalize the acts. Bush's lawyers did that with 'enhanced interrogation.'

If you already knew, then why are your fellow NAZIs denying it at this moment?

We're not moron. We've been telling you the government was corrupt for decades. You knew it. But you want to give Trump credit for something we already knew.

Trump owns you.

That does not mean anything, general, nothing. She had the opportunity to go to trial, but opted for the safest and best way out for her: no jail time, probation, fine, and sworn testimony against DJT, and RG, and the others who won't plea or are not offered a plea.

Don't conspire to break the law and invalidate elections.

The rule of American justice and law is normative, the way it is supposed to be done.

MAGA, like the fascists in Germany and Italy, are prerogative when it comes to the law ~ do whatever and then insist it is right and the law is wrong, Then rewrite the law to legalize the actst. Bush's lawyers did that with 'enhanced interrogation.'

I think W was the KING of that for a while, wasn't he?

They knew, then they lied about it constantly.

Ok I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. But it seems you're the dumbest, most loyal Trumpbot on this forum. In fact, you're about the dumbest in all the forums I visit.

Forum List

Back