Is Obama a douche bag for exploiting another tragedy (Zimmerman) for political points

Is Obama a douche bag for expoiting the Zimmerman case for his political agenda?

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
The Zimmerman case had nothing to do with "stand your ground" yet the Obama Administration is exploiting it to push it's anti-gun rights agenda.

Whining about an issue is not improving the issue. On MTP this morning the black panel did not address the crime rate of young black males.

Hints:
1. Its not profiling
2. Its not "stand your ground laws"
3. Its not neighborhood watch groups
4. Its not the NRA
5. Its not white jurys
6. Its criminal behavior supported by liberal whining about criminal behavior

The Zimmerman case had nothing to do with "stand your ground" yet the Obama Administration is exploiting it to push it's anti-gun rights agenda.

I have to vote no, he is not a douchebag because he exploits cases like this to get gun control, he exploits cases like this because he is a douchebag politician.

Poor Obama, he's just doing the best he can to pacify and mollify the angry masses. He just can't win for losing at this point. I'll bet he is so looking forward to 1/20/17.

Poor Obama, he's just doing the best he can to pacify and mollify the angry masses. He just can't win for losing at this point. I'll bet he is so looking forward to 1/20/17.

So am I.

No. He's a douchebag because he had been given every job he's ever had. He's a douchebag because he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He's a douchebag because he makes an enemy of anyone who disagrees with him. He's a douchebag because he hires incompetents. He's a douchebag because his policies have brought poverty and misery to more people than anyone else in the last 30 years. He's a douchebag because he blames everyone else for his failures.

So no, the Zimmerman case has nothing to do with Obama being a douchebag.

The administration and the folks pushing for Zimmerman to go to jail
without addressing the bigger problem of black on black killings is total BS....

But they will bow to the pressures of the Liberal media who will run with the story of whites
killing blacks.

yes he is a hateful little douche and being what he know's best...a community (agitator) organizer except now he's heaping it on the whole country...how lovely for us eh?

So why was Stand Your Ground in the judge's instructions and pivotal to that juror's thinking...here we go again with the BS Pub Propaganda....

it was a self defense case, the Fla SYG laws were never brought up by lawyers from either side.

the SYG issue was brought up by the media and obozo in a failed attempt to make the case about race and guns.

I think a more adequate description of Obama is that he's rather liked a used tampon attracting race baiting vampires in an obvious attempt to misdirect attention to the fact that he is in the top 10 list of filthy scumbags that ever walked the earth in the last 100 years.

So why was Stand Your Ground in the judge's instructions and pivotal to that juror's thinking...here we go again with the BS Pub Propaganda....

it was a self defense case, the Fla SYG laws were never brought up by lawyers from either side.

the SYG issue was brought up by the media and obozo in a failed attempt to make the case about race and guns.

Exactly correct. So I don't know why the judge mentioned it in her orders to the jurors. My take on it is that she got a call from someone, likely in the Obama Admin, telling her to make it part of the case. From what I've seen, it's nothing more than an attempt at disarming America.

Well of course he is. He's King Douche

He's a black Charlie Manson

-Geaux

Last edited:

Exactly correct. So I don't know why the judge mentioned it in her orders to the jurors. My take on it is that she got a call from someone, likely in the Obama Admin, telling her to make it part of the case. From what I've seen, it's nothing more than an attempt at disarming America.

Just because neither of you understand the law in Florida does not mean that stand your ground was in the jury instructions. What the jury instructions contained was an explanation of self defense laws in Florida.

Just because neither of you understand the law in Florida does not mean that stand your ground was in the jury instructions. What the jury instructions contained was an explanation of self defense laws in Florida.

So you're trying to say that the judge did not mention SYG in her orders to the jury? Is that your stance on the issue?

You're wrong. Stand Your Ground had everything to do with the Zimmerman trial - even though Zimmerman's defense team didn't argue SYG. Since Florida passed SYG in 2006, SYG language is now part of Florida’s self-defense laws. The Zimmerman jury instructions stated that Zimmerman had the right to "stand his ground" - and this was entirely due to SYG being passed in 2006 which changed the self-defense laws. IOW, Zimmerman's defense team knew they didn't need to argue Stand Your Ground - because it was now included in Florida's self-defense laws.

You're wrong. Stand Your Ground had everything to do with the Zimmerman trial - even though Zimmerman's defense team didn't argue SYG. Since Florida passed SYG in 2006, SYG language is now part of Florida’s self-defense laws. The Zimmerman jury instructions stated that Zimmerman had the right to "stand his ground" - and this was entirely due to SYG being passed in 2006 which changed the self-defense laws. IOW, Zimmerman's defense team knew they didn't need to argue Stand Your Ground - because it was now included in Florida's self-defense laws.

Wow!

Forum List

Back