Is Obama the worst ever? You be the judge

regent the GOP is just stating facts
yes somethimes 1/2 facts
BHO legacy is the ACA
he ignored the economy for 2 years when he close to a super majority and we are still paying for it

9-11
Enron
The Clinton recession
the Nasdaq bubble
2 million jobs lost from 01-03

GWB fought 2 wars while staying very focused on the economy and created 8 million REAL jobs by 2008
Why America Is Going To Miss The Bush Tax Cuts - Forbes
These Bush tax cuts did not explode the deficit, as Obama and his echo chamber have alleged. By 2007, the deficit was down to $160 billion, less than 15% of Obama’s deficits today. Total federal revenues soared from $793.7 billion in 2003, when the last of the Bush tax cuts were enacted, to $1.16 trillion in 2007, a 47% increase. Capital gains revenues had doubled by 2005, despite the 25% capital gains rate cut adopted in 2003. Federal revenues rose to 18.5% of GDP by 2007, above the long term, postwar, historical average over the prior 60 years. CBO was projecting surpluses to return indefinitely in 2012 through the end of its projection period in 2018.

This is facts
how could BHO be ahead of W?

The facts are the historians judged Bush to be America's fifth worst president, and in economic catagory, 2nd worst.

In what college?
And as far as the economy goes how can GWB be worse than BHO?
That is pure denial there
GWB was handed 9-11, Clintons recession, Nasdaq bubble and alll the little Enrons out there brought us Sarbanes Oxly
Because so many major media institutions, like the New York Times and the Washington Post, have been so duplicitous and dishonest in discussing the Bush tax cuts, most Americans don’t know much about them, even though they have been living with them for 10 years or more now. Indeed, most of what they think they know is not true. But the American people will understand them better, when they see what life is like without them.

President Bush and his Congressional Republican majorities at the time cut taxes for everyone in the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts. Indeed, they cut more for lower and middle income taxpayers than they did for “the rich,” as Obama calls the nation’s job creators, investors, and successful small businesses. The top tax rate was cut by only 13%, while the lowest rate was cut by one-third, 33%.

According to official IRS data, the top 1% of income earners paid $84 billion more in federal income taxes in 2007 than in 2000 before the Bush tax cuts were passed, 23% more. The share of total federal income taxes paid by the top 1% rose from 37% in 2000, before the Bush tax cuts, to 40% in 2007, after the tax cuts.

In contrast, the bottom half of income earners paid $6 billion less in federal income taxes in 2007 than in 2000, a decline of 16%. The share of federal income taxes paid by the bottom 50% declined from 3.9% in 2000 to 2.9% in 2007.

Watching the asshole on TV now....he gets a technical question and answers with anecdotes and asides...and the press bends over and spreads their cheeks.

Bush was a preventive interventionist that changed nothing other than hanging Saddam and put us in two major wars that we have not wan and nearly wrecked the economy.

I always get a chuckle out of liberal progressives making up their own categories in order to confuse the discussion. "Preventive interventionist"? What the hell is that?

Listen, Bush wasn't that hard to understand. He was, IS, an establishment Republican, with socially progressive tendencies. In short, a big Government guy, that was strong when the nation needed that strength post 9-11.

Libs love to try and pin the economic meltdown on Bush, and repubs, yet when it comes to Obama taking any blame for his past 5 years of anemic growth at best, they still cling to 'It's Bush's fault'.... It really is childish.

For the record, Presidents are NOT responsible for the economy, they have no control over it. They can push policy that can ultimately if put in place harm the economy, but they are not sitting in the Oval Office pulling some lever that sends the economy up, or down. In fact I would say that Congress has much more to do with economic results than does the President.

It is in that vein that if you truly take a look at the sub prime meltdown, and what was going on in Congress, over the CRA that Clinton put on steroids, repubs were begging to have some controls put in place for Fannie, and Freddie, while congressional demo's attacked the regulators for reporting the coming catastrophe, and at the same time doing nothing to prevent it...This was a demo controlled congress BTW, and there is your person, or people to place blame for 2008 on.

I have Jake on ignore but let me add the following
Saddam killed over 1 million people
today he kills none
Saddam Had WMDs
today he has none
today in Iraq they elect there leaders
today in Iraq the murder rate is not much higher than here in our own country
torure, rape, paying people to bl;ow them selves up? about gone
in 2002 UBL was the leader of Al Qaeda
thanks to enhanced questioning methods, he is dead with many of his key people
Al Qaeda is done in Afghan and have no place to really hide any-more

The facts are the historians judged Bush to be America's fifth worst president, and in economic catagory, 2nd worst.

In what college?
GWB was handed 9-11, Clintons recession, Nasdaq bubble and alll the little Enrons out there brought us Sarbanes Oxly
Because so many major media institutions, like the New York Times and the Washington Post, have been so duplicitous and dishonest in discussing the Bush tax cuts, most Americans don’t know much about them, even though they have been living with them for 10 years or more now. Indeed, most of what they think they know is not true. But the American people will understand them better, when they see what life is like without them.

President Bush and his Congressional Republican majorities at the time cut taxes for everyone in the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts. Indeed, they cut more for lower and middle income taxpayers than they did for “the rich,” as Obama calls the nation’s job creators, investors, and successful small businesses. The top tax rate was cut by only 13%, while the lowest rate was cut by one-third, 33%.

According to official IRS data, the top 1% of income earners paid $84 billion more in federal income taxes in 2007 than in 2000 before the Bush tax cuts were passed, 23% more. The share of total federal income taxes paid by the top 1% rose from 37% in 2000, before the Bush tax cuts, to 40% in 2007, after the tax cuts.

In contrast, the bottom half of income earners paid $6 billion less in federal income taxes in 2007 than in 2000, a decline of 16%. The share of federal income taxes paid by the bottom 50% declined from 3.9% in 2000 to 2.9% in 2007.

Watching the asshole on TV now....he gets a technical question and answers with anecdotes and asides...and the press bends over and spreads their cheeks.

it is so sad

In what college?

it is so sad

Another technical question and Obabble defers to Secretary Lew...the man has no answers.

it is so sad

Another technical question and Obabble defers to Secretary Lew...the man has no answers.

he is not a leader
Why the left worship this man is beyond me
He simply does not grasp what it is his job is

Oil production is continuing to "zoom up"....now there is a technical answer...fo sho...

are you kidding me?
the press asked him about what the private enterprise is doing on private land with private money as though he has something to do with it?

Dude it is not about hate
not for me any-way
BHO was not ready to be the pres
we needed to reform our health-care system
not this way

I agree. This isn't about emotion. This is about the attempt to take over 1/6th of this nations economy, and use it for wealth redistribution.

not for me any-way
not this way

I agree. This isn't about emotion. This is about the attempt to take over 1/6th of this nations economy, and use it for wealth redistribution.

and its working
My ins went from 19.00 a week to 53.00 a week sense 2010
Imy project I am assigned too has about 200 employees
the ones who have not paid any attention to these events and have no ins (pay cash for everything) went ballistic when they seen the fines and how they would be collected

I can tell ya who the worst fuckin' House Speaker is:

John_Boehner_zpsa7396d87.jpg

I can tell ya who the worst fuckin' House Speaker is:

As a conservative, I am not enthused with Boehner as Speaker. I don't think that he is who we need in these times. But, the characterization of him constantly in tears is unfair...He got emotional when he was voted in as Speaker...That was the last time I saw any tears out of him...

Besides, he seems to be playing this pretty well.

It’s partisan idiocy to attempt to ‘judge’ a given president while that president is still in office.

Harry Truman is proof of that.

At least 30 to 40 years must pass first before attempting to render an accurate, objective evaluation of a president.

It’s partisan idiocy to attempt to ‘judge’ a given president while that president is still in office.

Harry Truman is proof of that.

At least 30 to 40 years must pass first before attempting to render an accurate, objective evaluation of a president.

In 1962 Truman was rated by historians as 9th best. Truman's scores from 1962 to 2010 are
9, 8, 8, 7, 7, 7, 7, 8, 5, 7, 7, 7, 5, 9. Those scores are by different sets of historians in different polls.
We ask voters to rate the candidates before they are elected so why can't historians rate them during and after their presidency?

not for me any-way
not this way

and its working
My ins went from 19.00 a week to 53.00 a week sense 2010
Imy project I am assigned too has about 200 employees
the ones who have not paid any attention to these events and have no ins (pay cash for everything) went ballistic when they seen the fines and how they would be collected

whom did they vote for and did they vote?

yes, he IS the worst ever.

Until he starts throwing innocent Americans into concentration camps he'll be stuck in 2nd place.
You have a point here. Plus he did not recognize an evil empire in the year when the latter murdered up to 10 million civilians in an artificial famine, and he did not dump half of the European continent for the prey of the same evil empire.

You are right.

Put him on a second place.

Forum List

Back