Is Pelosi advocating the demise of a sitting President? Isn't there a law?

The left may be crazy but.........

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

And can we all agree that so far, we have given the left a free pass to continue their Transformation? I think so.

Are there laws to prevent threats to the President? sure, but they only apply to Democrat Presidents, by Leftist Decree.

What Pelosi is saying is that reelection will not keep Trump in the White house. That would be civil war to remove the duly elected president.
That's what it sounded like. I am willing to give her dumb old ass the benefit of the doubt, but it sure sounded like a threat.

Remember when she said that they would do everything in their power, even if illegal, to get Obamacare passed?

She needs to be executed.

Pelosi vows that Trump:
Whether he knows it yet or not, he will be leaving. There is a process. It has nothing to do with a certain occupant of the White House doesn’t feel
like moving and has to be fumigated out of there
,” she said.

The word "Fumigate" means to expose to smoke or fumes, as in disinfecting or exterminating roaches, ants, etc.

So is threatening to exterminate a sitting President a threat especially by the person who is 3rd in line in the event of "extermination"?

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.
It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the president of the United States".

Republicans were going to 'fumigate' the WH when Clinton left, the Democrats were going to 'fumigate' the WH when Bush left, the Republicans were going to 'fumigate' the WH when Obama left.

Why am I not surprised Democrats want to 'fumigate' the WH when Trump eventually leaves?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/20/pelosi-says-trump-will-leave-white-house-due-to-2020-election.html

"Whether he knows it yet or not, he will be leaving,”

Is that a threat?

Should the Secret Service pay her a visit?

Clutch those pearls tightly. I think Nancy is just speaking out loud what most of know is coming in November. Trump's gone. And I'm not even betting he'll last to November at the rate things are going. It's not fun for him anymore.
And as far as issuing threats go, your man has done it more times than I can count. So, no leg to stand on there.
You are not even betting he'll last to November because "it's not fun for him anymore"?? lol

I am betting he can't wait until November 3rd when the following 4 years he is going to start having more fun than even he can think of. Oh boy, I can't wait for all the positive changes he is going to make in this country. He is going to bring law and order to America along with monumental prosperity and possibly get to nominate and seat up to 4 more Supreme Court Justices who will carry on for many years into the future conservative objectives for our country. Thank God for this brave leader, President Donald J. Trump
:salute:

When did the extreme ends of both party's gain control? so now hate, fear, magic thinking, and no thinking at all runs our beloved country.

d237e4ffe7e64faeb2cb551949da4a38.gif

it's been a while since i threw that one out there.

Pelosi vows that Trump:
Whether he knows it yet or not, he will be leaving. There is a process. It has nothing to do with a certain occupant of the White House doesn’t feel
,” she said.

The word "Fumigate" means to expose to smoke or fumes, as in disinfecting or exterminating roaches, ants, etc.

So is threatening to exterminate a sitting President a threat especially by the person who is 3rd in line in the event of "extermination"?

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.
It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the president of the United States".
He, Barr, Wolf and anyone following their treasonous orders should rightfully hang.

Pelosi vows that Trump:
,” she said.

Lock her up.

Fat chance.

Nice thought.

Pelosi vows that Trump:
,” she said.

Pelosi is proof some need their voting right taken away. She has been caught many of times running more than one political action committee. But her lack of morals have her believing if the money you bring in is more than the fine it's just fine. The Precido Army Base inside San Francisco was a prime piece of property. It was given to the people of San Francisco by the Army to become a city park. What it became was upper middle class homes built by Pelosi's husband for great profit. What did the people of San Francisco do after being ripped off for millions of dollars. These people re-elect her. Her re-election should be all it takes to change the voting requirement from age to IQ. It would end this lawless party today and jail it's leaders tomorrow.

Pelosi vows that Trump:
,” she said.

He, Barr, Wolf and anyone following their treasonous orders should rightfully hang.
Ha ha ha! you are funny but need a mussel

Pelosi vows that Trump:
,” she said.

Oh, bullshit. The orange whore has to leave when his term is up, and then the place will have to be fumigated. She's not contemplating his murder. Just put him in prison and let him drop dead on his own. The moron will, unfortunately, still be breathing when he leaves office, whether it is in handcuffs or not. Never again should we have such filth in the White House.
Pelosi had that shocked look of total disrespect to Obama when the Republican congressman spouted "You Lie" over a decade ago at the SOTU. Trump has brought out her "true colors" loud and for all to see. Vibrant colors they are. Shades of vile contempt for anything except herself.

Once Biden takes the oath, Trump is no longer president. He's no longer any sort of government official. Thus, if he's still in the White House, he'll be a trespasser, and he'll be removed.

Why do the Trump cultists have trouble understanding something that simple? Oh, that's right. They're morons.

And Trumptards? You tried running on weepy Pelosi Derangement Syndrome in 2018. As a result, she kicked your bitch asses hard. By all means, try it again.

Prove that Pelosi is conspiring with "liberal ruffians.
Since the first accusation came from pelosi, prove that trump will not leave office peacefully when his term expires

libs forget that any game you can think up we can learn to play

He better leave the White House when his time is up. Pelose is not the first person to speculate that he might try to make a scene. The guy is a mentally ill criminal, so it appears that anything goes with him and he might just pull one of his stunts.
Pelosi vows that Trump:
,” she said.

Fortunately for them, unfortunately for the American People, they will not hang, as we are not a banana republic, or they would be swinging from a tree in Lafayette Park this evening. I never thought that I would see the day when a president would turn against the American People, work for a foreign government, and try to set up a fascist regime here in the U.S.

I never thought that I would see the day when a president would turn against the American People, work for a foreign government, and try to set up a fascist regime here in the U.S.
That happened under obama and will happened again under biden

Oh brother, the Trumpists are in an uproar over a fumigation remark :lmao:

However, I suspect that if the current occupant squatting in the Oval Office refuses to leave if he loses the election....fumigation services might be needed. Maybe just a trap and release back into it's native swamp.

Pelosi is basically a tard that has leeched millions from Americans. How does that make you feel?
All your monies are belong to her.

Pelosi is basically a tard that has leeched millions from Americans. How does that make you feel?
All your monies are belong to her.

Meh. She's not my representative. Why should I care? Not my problem.
Isn't she a Senator, though?
Reps don't have the predatory opportunity as much as Senators.
They need term limits.
You know they're elected for 6 years, right?

Forum List

Back