Is Pelosi Mentally Sound?

A resolution to censure and condemn her has been submitted for violation of the Code of Official Conduct requiring Members "behave at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House."

She’s no longer mentally nor emotionally fit to conduct her Constitutional duties. Time for her to go back to San Francisco and join her fellow street crapers.

Twitter

Link?

No not tweeter, I mean a legitimate link.
Hey, you brought back your fat Asian head avatar! I did a lot of image searches trying to figure out WTF that was

A resolution to censure and condemn her has been submitted for violation of the Code of Official Conduct requiring Members "behave at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House."

She’s no longer mentally nor emotionally fit to conduct her Constitutional duties. Time for her to go back to San Francisco and join her fellow street crapers.

Twitter
Hilarious when you tRumplings try to say that about someone else!
View attachment 304903
Screen-Shot-2018-01-08-at-10.52.20-AM.jpg
1df51acff8d66b3c2cf2bb3e596fd192.jpg
trump-j-genius.jpg

Twitter

Ya know they should toss drunkie

Democrat Law Professor Calls on Pelosi to Resign

February 5, 2020 BFH Uncategorized 15

Townhall-

George Washington University Law professor and self described Democrat Jonathan Turley is calling for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to resign if she can’t maintain the dignity of her position.

“While many will celebrate her trolling of the president, she tore up something far more important than a speech. Pelosi has shredded decades of tradition, decorum, and civility that the nation could use now more than ever. The House speaker is more than a political partisan, particularly when carrying out functions such as the State of the Union address. A president appears in the House as a guest of both chambers of Congress. The House speaker represents not her party or herself but the entirety of the chamber. At that moment, she must transcend her own political ambitions and loyalties,” Turley writes at The Hill. “If Trump made the State of the Union look like Oprah, then Pelosi made it look like Jerry Springer.”

more

Twitter

Link?

Hey, you brought back your fat Asian head avatar! I did a lot of image searches trying to figure out WTF that was

That's a custom avi made for me by Lucy Hamilton . I thought it was hilarious eons ago when she made it and I still do.

Twitter
Hilarious when you tRumplings try to say that about someone else!
View attachment 304903
View attachment 304908 View attachment 304909 View attachment 304910
Just 5 more years to go!

Twitter

Link?

His avatar is an anime pile of San Fran sidewalk crap.

Twitter
She never was.

She's become a stammering, stuttering fuck that is completely incoherent.... they'd be better off with a blowup doll that they could throw in a dumpster when they're done with it....

pelosi-vs-blowup-doll.png

I don't want want the Dems to change a thing they are doing. Keep up the good work!!!

I honestly don't think Pelosi is mentally sound....and after what she did ....now I am pretty sure she lost her marbles.

Twitter

Link?

That's a custom avi made for me by Lucy Hamilton . I thought it was hilarious eons ago when she made it and I still do.

It is and it is :)

Twitter

You people are doing just what she wanted. Nobody is talking about Trump's speech, it is all about her now.

And by the constant attacks on her you are getting even the Dems that were not happy with her to now come to her defense.

This was a calculated, planned move by her and you all are doing just what she wanted.

Twitter

You people are doing just what she wanted. Nobody is talking about Trump's speech, it is all about her now.

And by the constant attacks on her you are getting even the Dems that were not happy with her to now come to her defense.

This was a calculated, planned move by her and you all are doing just what she wanted.

Brilliant, so her legacy will be an image of her tearing up a State of the Union speech.

Twitter

Brilliant, so her legacy will be an image of her tearing up a State of the Union speech.

Your mistake is thinking she cares what your rightwing nuts think about her.

Twitter

Nobody talks about Trumps speech because we all know how well Trump has America running right now.
The news is the out of the closet open hatred you Leftists have of all the good things in America that are occurring.

Twitter

Yeah, planned.
Childish acts planned makes her actions even worse and crazier.

Twitter

Your mistake is thinking she cares what your rightwing nuts think about her.

Nope, I realize she doesn't care. Doesn't care what we think, doesn't care about the country, doesn't care about her district.

Forum List

Back