🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is President Biden neglecting his duties as President and should he be impeached for allowing an invasion?

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022

This is by far one of the biggest issues that need addressed by the new house leadership. Does he not have an obligation to protect our Sovereignty. This isn't a race ssue, it's a national security issue.

These illegals are running towards the border with huge flags from their country of origin... it looks like an invasion and now Border Patrol agents are being shot at....

Yes Biden will be impeached, there are MANY articles of impeachment to file.
Such as? None of them legitimate. And to be honest with you, Republicans are already starting to worry about taking this path.
It will be the quickest way to sure defeat in 2024...and I'm not yet conceding 2022 to them yet. :)

Such as? None of them legitimate. And to be honest with you, Republicans are already starting to worry about taking this path.
It will be the quickest way to sure defeat in 2024...and I'm not yet conceding 2022 to them yet. :)
Let's start with protecting against enemies foreign and domestic
This is by far one of the biggest issues that need addressed by the new house leadership. Does he not have an obligation to protect our Sovereignty. This isn't a race ssue, it's a national security issue.

You impeached Trump for Joe Biden's quid pro quo, next!

You impeached Trump for Joe Biden's quid pro quo, next!
No, he was impeached for 1) Strongarming a foreign leader to dig up dirt on his political rival, 2) Fomenting insurrection in an attempt to stay in power after he lost his re-election bid. He should have been gone on both accounts. But Republicans are pussies. :)

Let’s hope Republicans are smarter than this and don’t waste time and taxpayer money on impeaching Biden but we hear in 2016 that Democrats would impeach Trump if he was elected and they did.

Democrats and Republicans are just stupid and America needs to smarten up and push to change these corporate monstrosities.

Let’s hope Republicans are smarter than this and don’t waste time and taxpayer money on impeaching Biden but we hear in 2016 that Democrats would impeach Trump if he was elected and they did.

Democrats and Republicans are just stupid and America needs to smarten up and push to change these corporate monstrosities.
They will. And they'll pay for it.
Too many whack jobs in Congress now.
If they do take back power, this will be more fun than when Trump became president. :)

They will. And they'll pay for it.
Too many whack jobs in Congress now.
If they do take back power, this will be more fun than when Trump became president. :)
I’m glad you think it will be fun, we have had to embarrassing Presidents since Bush and an embarrassing Congress going on for over a decade and there is no sign of anyone getting brighter, I am not having fun as most Americans are not either but hey, idiots will have their fun.

No. Presidents don't get impeached because you don't like their policies.

No, he was impeached for 1) Strongarming a foreign leader to dig up dirt on his political rival, 2) Fomenting insurrection in an attempt to stay in power after he lost his re-election bid. He should have been gone on both accounts. But Republicans are pussies. :)
I see you enjoy fairy tales.

Dems are attempting to overrun the U.S. with millions of illegals, then FORCE us to gift them amnesty and the right to vote in our elections.
2.1 million encounters with illegals in fiscal 2022, but you fail to mention 1.3 million were immediately rejected and not let in....turned away or deported back to their home country.

Forum List

Back