Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments

Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments?

• Yes

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
Simple question: Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments

No.

I have no idea whether he is or is not a coward- but certainly his taking draft deferments doesn't make him one.

It is time we stop trying to use the Vietnam war against people- unless of course the person is talking about avoiding STD's being his own personal Vietnam.
Seriously funny, but of course he's a coward

You can impute coward all you like but that doesn't make him a coward. Trump isn't a suitible basis for imputing 'coward'.
English! When he gets in he will demand people like you speak English.

"Trump isn't a suitible basis for imputing 'coward"?

There was not a draft when Obama was of age, dumbass.
How many times do I have to explain you don't need one to join, dumbfuck?
Here I thought we were talking about the DRAFT.

At least Obama has respect for our veterans & not declare POWS garbage like Trump did. Trump avoided the draft & trashed vets & you slobber all over Trump like he's the orange Jesus.
The subject is military service, serving or not. Clinton dodged the draft and the left doesn't care. Now they care about Trump? You sucking on your chocolate Jesus stick doesn't make it a valid point. That ship sailed long ago when you were still in diapers.
Deferments from serving? You lying fuck. Your orange buddy not only avoided the draft but then trashed POWs. There is no excuse.
I never voted for Clinton & yes, he dodged the draft.
He trashed McCain because McCain trashed him. McCain isn't "the POWs". Clinton dodged the draft, libtards didn't care. It's too late now.

Besides it makes no difference. The election is over, you pathetic piece of shit. You lost.
And look at what you "won". Like I said. "Pitiful".

lol @ the poll results.

Just shows that none of the Trump-humpers truly value military service. They just value republican military service.
Hey screw you, obama cocklick. I served, how about you?

Explain how the poll results supports your nasty accusation?
I served from 1975 to 1979 in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I was stationed at Baumholder Germany. First, I was 82C (Forward Observer) and then I worked in S2.

I'm glad I did. I met some great people and the GI Bill helped me through college and that helped me to retire early.

For some really strange reason, Republicans think they have the market cornered on being veterans. And it's unfortunate. Republicans in congress have screwed over American veterans for decades. Cutting their benefits, refusing to fund veteran's healthcare, slashing their food stamps. For people that claim to love veterans, Republicans spend a lot of time fucking them over. Even you have to admit that. And don't you dare come back with "I don't believe it. Prove it". You know better.

Google
Republicans attack veterans benefits
How have the Republicans screwed over veterans and when did they claim to be the only ones for them? All that comes off your keyboard is lies so I doubt your service. Throwing out a link to try to back up your filth? Dumb asshole. IF you were in you were nothing but a low level grunt.
I didn't throw out a "link". I threw out a "word group". Republicans attack veterans benefits.

And over 690,000 links popped up.

GO LOOK AT THEM YOU FUCKING MORON. Know what you are talking about. A bill in congress is not some made up nothing. It's been voted on. It's "THERE". It's for real. Get your tiny head out yer ass and find out what Republicans have done to veterans.

and remember, the incoming Commander in Chief, views people who serve in combat and get captured, as losers
If their name is John McCain. You're a dishonest little fuck.
Their name? Their? As in plural?

Trump said he liked PEOPLE who hadn't been captured. MEANING HE DIDN'T LIKE EVERY SINGLE POW! Stop trying to defend the indefensible. What is wrong with you minion?

Simple question: Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments
As I recall, Clinton was a draft dodger.
There are those who don't wish to be in the military. I served when the draft was on and I found many of those who had to be there when they didn't want to be, weren't the best of performers. It's better to have a military comprised of dedicated personnel who believe in fighting for and defending the country.

And where was Clinton?
Hillary?
Bill, you remember him he ran and won in the 90's and turds like you thought his avoiding the draft was peachy keen. He lied and illegally went to England and you had no problem with THAT why suddenly does avoiding the draft matter again?
Why are you mentioning Bill Clinton? He did not run for President in 2016.

If Bill illegally went to England he would have been impeached for it by the GOP Congress.

Avoiding the draft always maters. Especially when a candidate is talking tough militarily. Especially when the person who avoided the draft had America do better for him and his family than for most. How many members of the Trump generations have served in the military during American wars?
It's been explained repeatedly why it's hypocritical to hyperventilate over Trump's deferment while ignoring Clinton's games to get out. You can't get it but that's your problem, not ours. Why are we supposed to care about your feelings?
Well, for one thing,. you asshats have been crying about Clinton dodging the draft for decades & then, you asshats, vote for a draft dodging, POW basher..

Funnier than shit.

lol @ the poll results.

Just shows that none of the Trump-humpers truly value military service. They just value republican military service.
Hey screw you, obama cocklick. I served, how about you?

Explain how the poll results supports your nasty accusation?
I served from 1975 to 1979 in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. I was stationed at Baumholder Germany. First, I was 82C (Forward Observer) and then I worked in S2.

I'm glad I did. I met some great people and the GI Bill helped me through college and that helped me to retire early.

For some really strange reason, Republicans think they have the market cornered on being veterans. And it's unfortunate. Republicans in congress have screwed over American veterans for decades. Cutting their benefits, refusing to fund veteran's healthcare, slashing their food stamps. For people that claim to love veterans, Republicans spend a lot of time fucking them over. Even you have to admit that. And don't you dare come back with "I don't believe it. Prove it". You know better.

Google
Republicans attack veterans benefits
How have the Republicans screwed over veterans and when did they claim to be the only ones for them? All that comes off your keyboard is lies so I doubt your service. Throwing out a link to try to back up your filth? Dumb asshole. IF you were in you were nothing but a low level grunt.
I didn't throw out a "link". I threw out a "word group". Republicans attack veterans benefits.

And over 690,000 links popped up.

GO LOOK AT THEM YOU FUCKING MORON. Know what you are talking about. A bill in congress is not some made up nothing. It's been voted on. It's "THERE". It's for real. Get your tiny head out yer ass and find out what Republicans have done to veterans.
LOL search most anything and thousands of links pop up. Go ahead search liberal pedophiles.

There are those who don't wish to be in the military. I served when the draft was on and I found many of those who had to be there when they didn't want to be, weren't the best of performers. It's better to have a military comprised of dedicated personnel who believe in fighting for and defending the country.
really? We won 2 world wars with a draft.

And where was Clinton?
Hillary?
Bill, you remember him he ran and won in the 90's and turds like you thought his avoiding the draft was peachy keen. He lied and illegally went to England and you had no problem with THAT why suddenly does avoiding the draft matter again?

If Bill illegally went to England he would have been impeached for it by the GOP Congress.

Avoiding the draft always maters. Especially when a candidate is talking tough militarily. Especially when the person who avoided the draft had America do better for him and his family than for most. How many members of the Trump generations have served in the military during American wars?
It's been explained repeatedly why it's hypocritical to hyperventilate over Trump's deferment while ignoring Clinton's games to get out. You can't get it but that's your problem, not ours. Why are we supposed to care about your feelings?
Well, for one thing,. you asshats have been crying about Clinton dodging the draft for decades & then, you asshats, vote for a draft dodging, POW basher..

Funnier than shit.
Wash rinse repeat

Funnier than shit

and remember, the incoming Commander in Chief, views people who serve in combat and get captured, as losers
If their name is John McCain. You're a dishonest little fuck.

No- actually Donald Trump spoke of anyone who serves in combat and gets captured.

I like people who weren’t captured.”

Of course Trump backpeddled- but 'people' is clearly everyone who was not captured.

Yes of course Trump used that to attack John McCain for McCain actually volunteering for Vietnam and serving in combat, getting captured, and being tortured for years.

None of that makes Trump a coward of course.

Just makes Trump the kind of man who attacks American former prisoners of war.

With that I leave this thread to the idiots who are attacking Trump for avoiding the Vietnam war- just like Bill Clinton did- and the idiots who excuse Donald Trump for his attacks on John McCain questioning his heroism and all the heroism of all American p.o.w.'s.

really? We won 2 world wars with a draft.
WWII had a huge number of Americans (and even Japanese) jumping on the band wagon to serve. Even most of the draftees were only too happy to serve.
Vietnam was an entirely different scenario.

And where was Clinton?
Hillary?

Funnier than shit.
You heard crying? Did you drop your baby rattle or poop yourself? Clinton lied about it, that was the problem. Cheney deferred from service and the right didn't criticize him for it. Newt and others as well. Problem is you have a cartoon view of the world. And as has been pointed out to you before, McCain is not "the POW". What an insipid little baby you are.

How many times do I have to explain you don't need one to join, dumbfuck?
Here I thought we were talking about the DRAFT.

At least Obama has respect for our veterans & not declare POWS garbage like Trump did. Trump avoided the draft & trashed vets & you slobber all over Trump like he's the orange Jesus.
The subject is military service, serving or not. Clinton dodged the draft and the left doesn't care. Now they care about Trump? You sucking on your chocolate Jesus stick doesn't make it a valid point. That ship sailed long ago when you were still in diapers.
Deferments from serving? You lying fuck. Your orange buddy not only avoided the draft but then trashed POWs. There is no excuse.
I never voted for Clinton & yes, he dodged the draft.
He trashed McCain because McCain trashed him. McCain isn't "the POWs". Clinton dodged the draft, libtards didn't care. It's too late now.

Besides it makes no difference. The election is over, you pathetic piece of shit. You lost.
And look at what you "won". Like I said. "Pitiful".
Yes, you're pitiful. You haven't made a substantive post since you've been here. This board for you serves only to smear baby shit around. Losers taunting the winners is pathetic but it's all you stupid bastards ever had. America said "enough".

Forum List

Back