🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Real Islam Inherently Violent

Christians Killed More Native Peoples & Your Own With Your Diseases Than Islam Has Ever Killed. They Wiped Out The Entire Civilization Of The Aztecs & The American Indians After Some Tried To Welcome You And Kept You From Starving, Taught You How To Grow Food, Then You Murdered Them. They Were More Christian Than You And Maybe You Were The Heathen. Whats Left Of The Indians Are Still Forced To Live Off On Ghetto Reservations To This Day. Can You Say Genocide? There's No Genocide In Islamis History. and I Don't Believe Threatening To Use A Weapon Ever Killed Anyone

mshakur said:
Christians Killed More Native Peoples & Your Own With Your Diseases Than Islam Has Ever Killed. They Wiped Out The Entire Civilization Of The Aztecs & The American Indians After Some Tried To Welcome You And Kept You From Starving, Taught You How To Grow Food, Then You Murdered Them. They Were More Christian Than You And Maybe You Were The Heathen. Whats Left Of The Indians Are Still Forced To Live Off On Ghetto Reservations To This Day. Can You Say Genocide? There's No Genocide In Islamis History. and I Don't Believe Threatening To Use A Weapon Ever Killed Anyone

No genocide in Islam...can you say Kurds, Hindus, Christians, Jew etc, etc. Not to mention the fighting amongst themselves. And that's just the violent part.

GunnyL said:
Bullshit. Christianity tossed off its violent beginnings long ago

No, no it hasn't.

If it had I wouldn't see all these chruches sanctifying soldiers that are being sent into the battlefield to kill other human beings would I.

The main difference between Christianity (for the most part) and Islam (for the most part) is that while Christianity has been watered down by the rise of western secularism Islam has not, it has resisted.

mshakur said:

Spaniards wiped out the Aztecs, and migrating Europeans wiped out Native Americans.

Your history as far as Native Americans is concerned is appalling. That's a happy little Thanksgiving story they tell 2nd graders. Your holier than thou view of the Native American just don't wash here. The Native Americans living here when Europeans first came here had killed off an entire race of people that inhabited the land before them. The same thing happened to them. The same thing happened in all populated areas in the world.

I suppose you want to try telling me the Middle East just happens to be controlled by Muslims because y'all asked nicely for the land and it was handed to you.

It had nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do people wanting land and opportunity.

On the other hand, Islam has murdered anyone or thing that didn't buy off on your religion that dared step foot in your precious Middle East. And that WAS for religious reason.

So after you subract your lies that attribute everything Europeans have done to Christianity, we pale in comparison to you bunch of backwards-assed, 7th century thugs who think murder is the answer to everything.

Redhots said:
No, no it hasn't.

If it had I wouldn't see all these chruches sanctifying soldiers that are being sent into the battlefield to kill other human beings would I.

The main difference between Christianity (for the most part) and Islam (for the most part) is that while Christianity has been watered down by the rise of western secularism Islam has not, it has resisted.

The churches do not send soldiers anywhere, nor do they have the power to command the government to. There is no violence perpetrated by organized Christianity except for the usual fringe, nutcase group who aren't really Christians anyway. They're just nutcases hiding behind the name.

You see soldiers being sent to war by this Nation because we're at war; whehter or not ANY church approves of it.

On the other side of the coin, Islam IS driving their train.

I DON'T HAVE ANY GREAT LOVE FOR THE WAY ISLAM IS PRACTICED TODAY EITHER, SHROUDED BEHIND ARAB CULTURE BUT IT IS CERTAINLY LESS BLOODY & VIOLENT THAN CHRISTIANITY. YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE GENOCIDAL PRACTICE OF CHRISTIANS AGAINST NATIVE PEOPLES TO ISLAMIC HISTORY. IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW STONES.
TO SAY IT WAS JUST ABOUT LAND IS A LIE. THE INQUISITION BROUGHT THE SAME TORTURE TEQNIQUES TO THE AMERICAS THAT WERE USED IN EUROPE. THOSE WHO WOULD NOT ACCEPT YOUR HYPOCRITICAL CONCOCTED RELIGION WERE TORTURED, BURNED ALIVE, & DISEMBOWELD. DON'T SAY I'M LYING BECAUSE IT IS IN THE JOURNALS OF THE CONQUISTADORS THEMSELVES IN THEIR OWN WORDS.
AS FOR THANKSGIVING IT WAS ORIGINALY THE CELEBRATION OF A MASACRE OF INNOCENT INDIAN WOMEN & CHILDREN AFTER THE PEQUOTE INDIANS SHARED A MEAL WITH THE DISEASE RIDDEN PILGRIMS. IN 1637 THEY GATHERED FOR THEIR ANNUAL GREEN CORN DANCE CEREMONY WHEN ENGLISH & DUTCH MERCENARIES, UNDER JOHN CAHILL,SURROUNDED THE VILLAGE & BURNED IT DOWN BURNING THEM ALIVE SHOOTING IN COLDBLOOD WOMEN & CHILDREN WHO TRIED TO ESCAPE. THE GOVERNOR OF MASSACHUSETTS, JOHN ENDICOTT, PROCLAIMED THE PEQUOTE WAR. WILLIAM BRADFORD IN HIS FAMOUS "HISTORY OF THE PYMOUTH PLANTATION" CELEBRATED THE PEQUOTE MASSACRE & DECLARED A DAY OF THANKSGIVING FOR VICTORY OVER THEIR ENEMIES. IT WAS THEN SIGNED INTO LAW. SOME FAIRY TALE. I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER RECOGNIZE THE HUMANITY OF THOSE YOU SLAUGHTERED. THATS ASKING THE MURDERER TO DO THE AUTOPSY.
MAYBE YOU THINK YOUR RELIGION JUSTIFIES YOUR GENOCIDE. DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU GOT AWAY WITH THIS AND GOD IS NOT WATCHING? FOR EVERY ACTION REAPS AN EQUAL & OPPOSITE REACTION WHICH IS WHAT YOU FEAR. :blsmile:

mshakur said:
I DON'T HAVE ANY GREAT LOVE FOR THE WAY ISLAM IS PRACTICED TODAY EITHER, SHROUDED BEHIND ARAB CULTURE BUT IT IS CERTAINLY LESS BLOODY & VIOLENT THAN CHRISTIANITY. YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE GENOCIDAL PRACTICE OF CHRISTIANS AGAINST NATIVE PEOPLES TO ISLAMIC HISTORY. IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW STONES.
TO SAY IT WAS JUST ABOUT LAND IS A LIE. THE INQUISITION BROUGHT THE SAME TORTURE TEQNIQUES TO THE AMERICAS THAT WERE USED IN EUROPE. THOSE WHO WOULD NOT ACCEPT YOUR HYPOCRITICAL CONCOCTED RELIGION WERE TORTURED, BURNED ALIVE, & DISEMBOWELD. DON'T SAY I'M LYING BECAUSE IT IS IN THE JOURNALS OF THE CONQUISTADORS THEMSELVES IN THEIR OWN WORDS.
AS FOR THANKSGIVING IT WAS ORIGINALY THE CELEBRATION OF A MASACRE OF INNOCENT INDIAN WOMEN & CHILDREN AFTER THE PEQUOTE INDIANS SHARED A MEAL WITH THE DISEASE RIDDEN PILGRIMS. IN 1637 THEY GATHERED FOR THEIR ANNUAL GREEN CORN DANCE CEREMONY WHEN ENGLISH & DUTCH MERCENARIES SURROUNDED THE VILLAGE & BURNED IT DOWN BURNING THEM ALIVE SHOOTING IN COLDBLOOD WOMEN & CHILDREN WHO TRIED TO ESCAPE. THE GOVERNOR OF MASSACHUSETTS, WILLIAM BRADFORD IN HIS FAMOUS "HISTORY OF THE PYMOUTH PLANTATION" CELEBRATED THE PEQUOTE MASSACRE & DECLARED A DAY OF THANKSGIVING FOR VICTORY OVER THEIR ENEMIES. IT WAS THEN SIGNED INTO LAW. SOME FAIRY TALE. I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER RECOGNIZE THE HUMANITY OF THOSE YOU SLAUGHTERED. THATS ASKING THE MURDERER TO DO THE AUTOPSY.
MAYBE YOU THINK YOUR RELIGION JUSTIFIES YOUR GENOCIDE. DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU GOT AWAY WITH THIS AND GOD IS NOT WATCHING? FOR EVERY ACTION REAPS AN EQUAL & OPPOSITE REACTION WHICH IS WHAT YOU FEAR. :blsmile:
Well alrighty then!

The big difference is that we now live in the year 2005. Christianity has pretty much given up the old torture/Crusade thing...Islam has not. I know there are those who still want to live in the Medievil period and do their best to carry on the hatred...and judging by current events those people are pretty much all Muslims.

We can compare atrocities all day long (dont get me started on the Muslim attempts at world domination prior to the Crusades, after the Crusades and even those efforts today) but there is only ONE religion that currently demands the death of infidels and it isn't Christianity.

mshakur said:
AS FOR THANKSGIVING IT WAS ORIGINALY THE CELEBRATION OF A MASACRE OF INNOCENT INDIAN WOMEN & CHILDREN AFTER THE PEQUOTE INDIANS SHARED A MEAL WITH THE DISEASE RIDDEN PILGRIMS. IN 1637 THEY GATHERED FOR THEIR ANNUAL GREEN CORN DANCE CEREMONY WHEN ENGLISH & DUTCH MERCENARIES, UNDER JOHN CAHILL,SURROUNDED THE VILLAGE & BURNED IT DOWN BURNING THEM ALIVE SHOOTING IN COLDBLOOD WOMEN & CHILDREN WHO TRIED TO ESCAPE. THE GOVERNOR OF MASSACHUSETTS, JOHN ENDICOTT, PROCLAIMED THE PEQUOTE WAR. WILLIAM BRADFORD IN HIS FAMOUS "HISTORY OF THE PYMOUTH PLANTATION" CELEBRATED THE PEQUOTE MASSACRE & DECLARED A DAY OF THANKSGIVING FOR VICTORY OVER THEIR ENEMIES. IT WAS THEN SIGNED INTO LAW. SOME FAIRY TALE. I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER RECOGNIZE THE HUMANITY OF THOSE YOU SLAUGHTERED. THATS ASKING THE MURDERER TO DO THE AUTOPSY.

By the way, you need to do a little research regarding the 1637 massacre in Mystic Conn, Thanksgiving, etc. Your propagandists (for I doubt you personally came up with those "facts") got things mixed up a bit. I also wonder who's religion is really the concocted, hypocritical one. In any case, if I must choose a religion, I think I will choose the one that does not advocate the murder of innocents.

No, Can't Compare Attrocities With You. You'll Win That Handsdown. But I Do Believe Torture Of Iraqis Is One Of The Biggets Issues Faced In This Administration. People Who Have'nt Done Anything To You.sounds Like You Don't Wanna Do No Reaping Of What You've Sown.

mshakur said:
No, Can't Compare Attrocities With You. You'll Win That Handsdown. But I Do Believe Torture Of Iraqis Is One Of The Biggets Issues Faced In This Administration. People Who Have'nt Done Anything To You.sounds Like You Don't Wanna Do No Reaping Of What You've Sown.

Islam will be destroyed for being the death cult it is.

Doubt You Personally Came Up With Your Own Facts & You Should Do Yor Own Research. Make Your Point With Facts.

mshakur said:
Doubt You Personally Came Up With Your Own Facts & You Should Do Yor Own Research. Make Your Point With Facts.

Islam will be destroyed.

mshakur said:
You can of course believe whatever you like...regardless of the facts.

I believe that the the biggest issue to face this administration is the stated goal and follow on actions of Muslims to destroy the United States.

mshakur said:
I am beginning to think you are a troll...

The facts are that all the atrocities and injustices you point to as justification for punishing the United States occured long before there even was a United States. If we use your cited example of the 1637 massacre as a rationale for "reaping what was sown" lets make sure we get the right guys....the English, Dutch and other Native American tribes that participated in the massacre. More specifically, lets hang the bastards that did it!

Oh wait, they are all dead..... no matter, we'll just blame all the people living there now that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I always find it funny when violence in Islam is questioned, immediately the response is Christianity. Its always easy to see when you've hit the mark on a subject because the oppisite side of the debate will always justify their actions by the immoral actions of someone else. Like "see they did it, so we should be able to (even though its wrong)." You can rant all you want about Christianity's history, but it will never undo the fact that modern day Islam is inherently violent. We're not talking about the actions of governments but more so on the fact that there are many, MANY muslim clerics openly preaching violence in the name of Islam. While 'moderate' muslims my brush them off and claim that isn't 'real Islam', the fact is those clerics are real, and they are having a real impact on the people they preach to. Otherwise we wouldn't have such a wide spread problem of Jihadist around the world.

rtwngAvngr said:
Islam will be destroyed.

This I doubt. Simply by population. About 1/5 of the worlds population is Muslim, the conversion (or killing) of all of them seems unlikely.

deaddude said:
This I doubt. Simply by population. About 1/5 of the worlds population is Muslim, the conversion (or killing) of all of them seems unlikely.

Islam will be destroyed.

GunnyL said:
You see soldiers being sent to war by this Nation because we're at war; whehter or not ANY church approves of it.

But the fact is many churches do approve it, and that is what I thought we were talking about. Violent attitudes in each faith.

You say those aren't real christians though. Well I could say the same about muslims... but would you believe me?

Forum List

Back