Is Roy a pedophile?

I really don't care what he did 40 years ago, as long as he isn't doing the same thing now.

Of course the left never had a problem with Crazy Uncle Joe Biden slobbering all over those little girls, did they?
Did Joe try to get in to their pants JGalt? Did Biden undress them and feel them up JGalt? Did Biden make them touch his stiff crotch JGalt? Did Biden lock these children he slobbers over in a car and try to sexually assault them, JGalt? Did Biden stalk their school events and hang out in malls with all the young, JGalt?

Moore went to some high school functions because he coached the girls baseball team that his sister was on. And he didn't hang out at the mall to be with young kids. And I don't believe either of the accusers.

No evidence whatsoever. Much like Trump and golden showers.

:lmao:

Creepy Roy was watched at the mall because he was hitting on young girls. He was eventually banned
He did more than attend high school functions, he developed relations with young girls there

Flat out lie and debunked last night. The mall manager said it didn't happen. Oh and regarding the high school, he coached a girls baseball team that his SISTER was on.
Also invited to give speeches. I believe that's where he met Gibson who was 18 or 19 at the time and they dated.

I really don't care what he did 40 years ago, as long as he isn't doing the same thing now.

Of course the left never had a problem with Crazy Uncle Joe Biden slobbering all over those little girls, did they?
Did Joe try to get in to their pants JGalt? Did Biden undress them and feel them up JGalt? Did Biden make them touch his stiff crotch JGalt? Did Biden lock these children he slobbers over in a car and try to sexually assault them, JGalt? Did Biden stalk their school events and hang out in malls with all the young, JGalt?

Moore went to some high school functions because he coached the girls baseball team that his sister was on. And he didn't hang out at the mall to be with young kids. And I don't believe either of the accusers.

Creepy Roy was watched at the mall because he was hitting on young girls. He was eventually banned
He did more than attend high school functions, he developed relations with young girls there
Did not realize that...there is a lot of pretty damning evidence that he targeted young girls...

Roy Moore reportedly banned from mall after targeting teen girls

Well it's a lie.

Two accusers. No evidence. 40 years later. Right before an election. Nothing odd about this right? Even though nothing ever had come up before.

Flat out lie and debunked last night. The mall manager said it didn't happen. Oh and regarding the high school, he coached a girls baseball team that his SISTER was on.
Also invited to give speeches. I believe that's where he met Gibson who was 18 or 19 at the time and they dated.
What's the name of the Mall Manager that said it didn't happen?

5 accusers now. All preyed upon at a similar age.

Yet the very people who condemned Weinstein defend this guy? Come on...this sort of stuff should not be political. He might be innocent but it looks increasingly less so. This is also a man who in other areas has considered himself above the law.

None of them know each other
Also collaborated by dozens who say they were told about Creepy Roy years ago

But, Fox News says we are not supposed to believe them

Two accusers. No evidence. 40 years later. Right before an election. Nothing odd about this right? Even though nothing ever had come up before.

Creepy Roy's dirty little secret caught up with him

Flat out lie and debunked last night. The mall manager said it didn't happen. ...

You didn't debunk it last night crazycakes.

Not even close. You cited an unnamed manager who was there is the late 80's -- years and years after Moore had been married.

As you were shown last night, math and chronology for you is HARD!

Yet the very people who condemned Weinstein defend this guy? Come on...this sort of stuff should not be political. He might be innocent but it looks increasingly less so. This is also a man who in other areas has considered himself above the law.

no?

same general age group, likely same general area of town...

but, they didn't know each other?

Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including lawyers and cops, say: http://nyer.cm/H7BvOQN

DOjJ3R4X4AA3Scl.jpg

Right in the article, the mall managers at that time didn't recall any ban on Moore. The rest is all fucking gossip. Garbage.
More proof the ditz is blitzed. ^

"A former manager of the mall, who began working there in the late eighties, confirmed the existence of a ban list, but did not recall Moore being on the list during the manager’s tenure there."

Math is hard!

Asshole.

"Barnes Boyle, who is eighty-six, also managed the mall, from 1981 to 1998. His wife, Brenda, told me that Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his—they went to the Y.M.C.A. together often—and that he planned to vote for him."

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

What's the name of the Mall Manager that said it didn't happen?

Right here. And no one has come forward with any fucking paperwork to back this shit up. I'm not going to take local freaking gossip as gospel. He even left Gadsden in the 80's lived in Australia, returned, dated his future wife and married her in 1985.

"Barnes Boyle, who is eighty-six, also managed the mall, from 1981 to 1998. His wife, Brenda, told me that Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his—they went to the Y.M.C.A. together often—and that he planned to vote for him."

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

Flat out lie and debunked last night. The mall manager said it didn't happen. ...

Not even close. You cited an unnamed manager who was there is the late 80's -- years and years after Moore had been married.

Hey douche bag. I put up his name with a link asswipe. Just like I did again. And this gentleman was managing the mall from 1981 onward.

So go fuck yourself liar.

So who is going to come up with the hard copies of a mall ban on a DDA? I can't wait to see someone try to prove this one.

no?

same general age group, likely same general area of town...

but, they didn't know each other?
It's a pretty big city, with over 50,000 people there at the time.

You think they all knew each other?

The facts remain ambiguous. I'm inclined to believe her but i do not know and nor does my opinion matter.
The question is not just about child molesting. He has also been accused of sexual assault by other women.

He doesn't get a pass on sexual assault just because the girls were barely over the age of consent.

"Ah only tried to rape wimmin if I had the permission of theah mothers..."

Hey douche bag. I put up his name with a link asswipe. Just like I did again. And this gentleman was managing the mall from 1981 onward.

So go fuck yourself liar.
OK, so you got a name of an old buck -- from 1981 -- (not the late 70's where most of these allegations were made) - friends of Moore, is voting for him, and he did not say anything about the Moore and the mall, just that he thinks the recent allegations "liberal propaganda."

That's not a debunking, chunky. You lose again.

"Reached by phone on Saturday, Thomas, who lives in the nearby town of Southside, declined to discuss the existence of a ban on Moore at the Gadsden Mall. “I don’t have anything to say about that,” he said.

A former manager of the mall, who began working there in the late eighties, confirmed the existence of a ban list, but did not recall Moore being on the list during the manager’s tenure there.

Barnes Boyle, who is eighty-six, also managed the mall, from 1981 to 1998. His wife, Brenda, told me that Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his—they went to the Y.M.C.A. together often—and that he planned to vote for him. The recent allegations against Moore, the Boyles thought, are likely liberal propaganda and, as Brenda put it, “a sign of the times.”

Jason Nelms, an I.T. worker who grew up in nearby Southside and now lives in Tennessee, regularly visited the Gadsden Mall as a teen-ager, in the early eighties. “It was a joke from one of the managers/assistant managers that they couldn’t keep an eye on their theater and an eye on the kids outside,” he explained to me via Facebook Messenger. “Us kids would congregate outside on the sidewalk near the theater after the mall closed on Friday and Saturday nights. Anyway, when asked why they had to keep an eye outside, they said that some older guy had been trying to pick up younger girls. They didn’t go beyond that but one of the concession workers whispered to us later that it was Roy Moore he was talking about.”

Gadsden’s current law-enforcement community could not confirm the existence of a mall ban on Moore.

But two officers I spoke to this weekend, both of whom asked to remain unnamed, told me that they have long heard stories about Moore and the mall. “The general knowledge at the time when I moved here was that this guy is a lawyer cruising the mall for high-school dates...”

Is no one going to talk about IF he is capable of doing the job he is running for, given his past & current acting out.

I'm not buying in to these two accusers.

Two who accused him of something illegal. Three others who he pursued while they were teenagers and he was in his 30s. Illegal or not he's a fucking creep. Apparently his "Christian morals" apply to every dick but his own.
All of them worked in one capacity or another for The Clinton Campaign.

You are a Liar, and a Lover of Lies. There is zero proof for any of these anonymous allegations.

It's not our fault that you made a deal with The Devil, and let The Clintons turn The DNC in to a PIT of SLEEZE.

Agree!

And Alabama wants Moore!!!!! :2up:

I'm curious...would you still feel that way if he was found guilty of assaulting those girls?

He didn't assault shit, ok?

The Wash poo Post is lying as it usually does. in favor of the commiecrats ..... shame on those lies....shame on the Wash poo Post!:mad-61:

skye check this out and get it out there. I was looking up the restaurant when Steve put up a thread about the forgery in the yearbook.

This is nuts. They spelled Olde Hickory House with an E. The restaurant doesn't have an e.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905

The yearbook.

DOjtKMZW0AAUq7i-600x404.jpg

IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

:lmao: You just forwarded a Jim Hoft page. Look before you leap. :rolleyes:

Are you disputing the image? Or the error in spelling?

I'm noting who the source is. And if you believe this unknown is a "handwriting expert" on the basis of a say-so by Jim Fucking Hoft, I've got a bunch of bridges to sell you. I gives you a package deal.

And I already saw the images, and no I don't agree the alleged "discrepancies" are there at all. Am I a qualified handwriting expert? No, but I don't need to be. All I need is for some Bubble Blogger to say I am and trot it out to the Gullibles, who will sit there and look at two identical signatures and swear they're not identical, simply because (a) some BubbleBlogger told them to think that, and (b) because it's what they want to be true. As I said the first time, look before you leap, because you might just be leaping into a hole --- especially when you're retweeting Steve McRacist. That's one discredited source quoting another.

As for the spelling of " Olde", stipulating that I've never been to that restaurant and neither have you (and I strongly doubt either Jim Fucking Hoft or Steve McRacist has either), it's not uncommon for such small businesses to use Olde Englisshe on their shingle, and it's entirely possible that the restaurant either (a) DID spell it that way some time in the past and later modernized it, OR that (b) whoever wrote "olde" was simply making a wry spelling joke. And a third possibility is that they simply didn't know any better.

Or didn't you think of any of those possibilities because you're tripping over yourself to get your money out to buy Bubble Bridges?

Critical thinking is dead.

Forum List

Back