Is Roy Moore A Lunatic?

So are you going to bomb the Supreme Court building or just drape it in black?

shutterstock_702156401.jpg
Like this?

Hillary's husband bombed a defenseless freaking country when he was literally caught with his pants down and you think Judge Moore is a lunatic for riding a horse?

No I think he's a lunatic for violating the Constitution. When the USSC decides a case, all inferior courts are supposed to obey it.

Maybe you should remind the pinhead judge in Hawaii of that about the travel ban.

The USSC upheld part of that stay. And with the issue moot, there is no chance to overturn the rest of the Hawaii judges order. So it stands.

Whoopsi.

In essence, this is a guy who knows and understands the U.S. Constitution, and would like the Federal Government - especially the Federal Courts - adhere to it.

Well that right there PROVES he's a lunatic since sane people know the Federal Government doesn't pay the least bit of attention to the Constitution anymore.

And more importantly, he knows that the USSC has gone completely off the rails in "interpreting" the U.S. Constitution, and where it has gone off the rails, he refuses to recognize their decisions..

Then he's in the wrong business. He took an oath to support protect and defend the constitution, so he obviously had his fingers crossed when he said that.

The USSC upheld part of that stay. And with the issue moot, there is no chance to overturn the rest of the Hawaii judges order. So it stands.

Whoopsi.

Wrong again....all they did was put a time-limit on it until further review.

Whoopsi.

Wrong again....all they did was put a time-limit on it until further review.

Check the news. The USSC removed it from the calendar (oct 9th oral arguments) and asked for briefs on whether the case still had any merit, since the ban it referred to has expired, and a completely new one with 8 countries replacing it.

Check the news. The USSC removed it from the calendar (oct 9th oral arguments) and asked for briefs on whether the case still had any merit, since the ban it referred to has expired, and a completely new one with 8 countries replacing it.

You just found yourself guilty of what I claimed.....you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

You just found yourself guilty of what I claimed.....you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

UPDATE 2-Trump travel ban on more solid ground as top court cancels hearing

NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The Supreme Court signaled on Monday it may dismiss a challenge to President Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban after the White House announced tailored restrictions on eight countries

The high court canceled oral arguments scheduled for Oct. 10 to decide whether or not a March 6 executive order that temporarily blocked travel from six Muslim-majority countries was discriminatory.

That ban expired on Sunday.

In its brief order, the high court asked the Trump administration and the ban’s challengers, including states and refugee advocacy organizations, to file briefs on whether the case should be dismissed.

NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The Supreme Court signaled on Monday it may dismiss a challenge to President Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban after the White House announced tailored restrictions on eight countries

What part of "dismiss a challenge" don't you understand? Wait....what part of anything do you understand?

because he wrote the constitution?

Madison wrote the Constitution....you should sue the schools you went to for gross negligence.

Who Wrote The Constitution - constitution | Laws.com

authorship of the Constitution will typically include a response reflecting a communal effort of authorship; the primary recipients of this classification of authorship are typically credited to Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Thomas Paine, and John Adams

because he wrote the constitution?

Madison wrote the Constitution....you should sue the schools you went to for gross negligence.

Who Wrote The Constitution - constitution | Laws.com

authorship of the Constitution will typically include a response reflecting a communal effort of authorship; the primary recipients of this classification of authorship are typically credited to Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Thomas Paine, and John Adams

Except Jefferson was in France when Madison wrote it.
lol.gif

All the leftist and anti's show up to call someone who believes in the Ten Commandments a nazi and a nutcase....Who'd a thunk it.

It's not the belief in the ten commandments, it's putting them on a two ton rock in the public square.

Even that is not it. It is putting that 2 ton monument to the 10 Commandments in the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court and allowing no other displays.

All the leftist and anti's show up to call someone who believes in the Ten Commandments a nazi and a nutcase....Who'd a thunk it.

It's not the belief in the ten commandments, it's putting them on a two ton rock in the public square.
Don't read it or look at it if it insults you. This is the one place where I fully support the legislators making an absolute firm law that the Ten Commandments can be displayed anywhere on any public venue that desires to put them up. No one is going to force you to honor God in this world.

Don't look at them....snowflake. Same with statues

That's what I tell you about married gay couples, but do you listen?
You can BF one another all day long. After all it is your right to subject your selves to that. It is not your right to force me to accept it and you cannot force me to do is agree with your agendas. You can be forced to leave my grandchildren, my private property and my personally owned business alone,

Forum List

Back