🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Blue Wave a half empty cup of blue Koolaid?

The markets had nowhere to go but up after the crash. Mickey Mouse could have presided over that and had the same results.

Oh, and who gave us the "Crash"? That's right. George W. Bush.

Come on, if Obama had been white and Republican, you guys would be singing his praises for the turnaround on his watch.

Look at you go! You're on a time machine blasting backwards all in a desperate attempt to avoid the obvious.

You mean I am looking back to see, "how did we get into that last mess', so we don't fall into the next one.

We got into the last mess because

1) The government wasn't regulating and enforcing the laws on the banks and insurance companies.
2) Tax cuts to the rich while increasing spending soaked up all the available capital for real investment.

The EXACT SAME MISTAKES WE ARE MAKING NOW!!!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

When faced with the economic realities that are released each month....

When faced with your own bank & retirement statements....

How can ANYONE vote to alter the current course we are on? I get that you may not personally like Trump but your feelings don't pay the bill's or contribute to your children's education fund.

You don't get it. Lefties have been sold hate for TRUMP and having someone else pay their bills.

Look at you go! You're on a time machine blasting backwards all in a desperate attempt to avoid the obvious.

You mean I am looking back to see, "how did we get into that last mess', so we don't fall into the next one.

We got into the last mess because

1) The government wasn't regulating and enforcing the laws on the banks and insurance companies.
2) Tax cuts to the rich while increasing spending soaked up all the available capital for real investment.

The EXACT SAME MISTAKES WE ARE MAKING NOW!!!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
WOW. For the love of cousin orgies. Where do I begin?

1. What SPECIFIC regulations were not being enforced?

2. All available capital for "real investment" was soaked up by rich people as opposed to what?????? Taxes soaking up all available capital for real investment?

Holy cat fuck.

I just can't believe someone had the audacity to state that people keeping their mone of their money takes away from opportunities to invest. It is so wholly the opposit that I should slap your mama.

It would be impossible to be more ignorant than you………

yet you can't refute a single point I've made...

Bull Shit.....

Just take a sniff of reality dip shit....

The US economy is booming....

My 401K is through the roof....

There are help wanted signs everywhere you go...

I could go on and on but I know it would be lost on your dumb ass...

The Dem's blue wave counted on Trump failing, instead Trump knocked it out of the park in his first 2 years. RIP blue wave.

In a thread about Tuesday's election, Trump and current economic indicators.....

Um, yeah, policies cause economic indictors.. policies imposed years ago. Obama gave us the economic growth, Trump is just plain old fucking it up.

The Dem's blue wave counted on Trump failing, instead Trump knocked it out of the park in his first 2 years. RIP blue wave.

Meh, the Dems have a +8 Advantage going into Tuesday. They'll pick up 26-40 House Seats, 8 governorships, and hold the GOP to maybe on pickup in the Senate with a crappy map.

How can ANYONE vote to alter the current course we are on? I get that you may not personally like Trump but your feelings don't pay the bill's or contribute to your children's education fund.
How the fuck does Trump pay one’s bills? What are you even talking about? Oh and the economy was already doing well at the end of Obama’s term.

Meh, the Dems have a +8 Advantage going into Tuesday. They'll pick up 26-40 House Seats, 8 governorships, and hold the GOP to maybe on pickup in the Senate with a crappy map.

Dem's will get bitch slapped, again. Stock up on tissue snowflake.

Dem's will get bitch slapped, again. Stock up on tissue snowflake.

You tell yourself that... but not happening..

Trump has pretty much given up on the House and the Governorships and is trying to hold the Senate...

Democrats are bottom feeding pond scum. Incapable of any thought process.
untitled.png

How can ANYONE vote to alter the current course we are on? I get that you may not personally like Trump but your feelings don't pay the Bill's or contribute to your children's education fund.
There are many people for whom the economy is not their top priority.

It should be. Without a strong economy nothing else can be effectively taken care of

Forum List

Back