🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

is the Country dead broke or not ?

So where's the money that was already appropriated for the wall back in 06?

Messer said, "By funding the authorization that’s already happened a decade ago (in the Secure Fence Act of 2006), we could start the process of meeting Mr. Trump’s campaign pledge to secure the border."

The 2006 law authorized the Department of Homeland Security to "take all actions the Secretary determines necessary and appropriate to achieve and maintain operational control over the entire international land and maritime borders of the United States."

Those actions include the use of personnel, technology and physical infrastructure enhancements. Experts told us that what’s now needed from Congress to build a wall are funds, not additional permission.

Messer’s claim is accurate, we rate it True.

you have the river side and the Gulf side, the Gulf side isnt in the wall equation .. now ask yourself where would a alien trying to get in Texas want to enter .. where would a drug cartel try and smuggle drugs into Texas ... now ask yourself how many ocean front property owners would rather see a wall rather than the Gulf ?

permission my happy ass.

no one ever suggested building a wall on the gulf beaches. Are you really that dumb? The coast guard and border patrol are responsible for controlling entry by water. How many illegals can walk on water? doofus.

yeah I know Gomer, that was my point ... shut down the river side open up the gulf side ... Florida to Texas.

how many illegals can ride in a boat ... how much dope can you get in a boat..

hellooooooooooooooo, earth to idiots

never mind, youre idiots

the fact is that most illegals come by land into Texas Arizona, New Mexico, and Cal. Get out your atlas and look at the gulf coast. Its a long way by water from Mexico or central America to the coast of La, MS. Al, or Fl. Yes, the drug cartels have good fast boats, but the criminals, and the gardeners and hotel maids don't. They come by land and a wall will stop them.

Most illegals are here because their visas expired, not because they snuck across the Rio Grande.

Illegal is illegal, doesn't matter how you obtain that designation. Why don't you support enforcement of our immigration laws?

20 TRILLION in debt

I'd say we're broke

The net worth of the United States is roughly $130 trillion.

No, we are not broke.

correct, but 20 trillion of debt is a real significant drag on the economy. The interest bill is huge and we are paying nothing on the principal. If the debt continues to grow the interest will eat up most of the federal budget------------then what?

you have the river side and the Gulf side, the Gulf side isnt in the wall equation .. now ask yourself where would a alien trying to get in Texas want to enter .. where would a drug cartel try and smuggle drugs into Texas ... now ask yourself how many ocean front property owners would rather see a wall rather than the Gulf ?

permission my happy ass.

no one ever suggested building a wall on the gulf beaches. Are you really that dumb? The coast guard and border patrol are responsible for controlling entry by water. How many illegals can walk on water? doofus.

yeah I know Gomer, that was my point ... shut down the river side open up the gulf side ... Florida to Texas.

never mind, youre idiots

the fact is that most illegals come by land into Texas Arizona, New Mexico, and Cal. Get out your atlas and look at the gulf coast. Its a long way by water from Mexico or central America to the coast of La, MS. Al, or Fl. Yes, the drug cartels have good fast boats, but the criminals, and the gardeners and hotel maids don't. They come by land and a wall will stop them.

Most illegals are here because their visas expired, not because they snuck across the Rio Grande.

Illegal is illegal, doesn't matter how you obtain that designation. Why don't you support enforcement of our immigration laws?

Who said I didn't?

I merely pointed out your erroneous assertion.

You're never dead broke when you can print your own money.

Quality of life for us, our children, their children? Different story.

The Fed printed $4T+ over the last eight years.

And they'll have to print a HELLUVA lot more considering the GOP wants to

-Increase spending on defense
-Increase spending on infrastructure
-Cut taxes.

I'm not a mathematician, but....

never mind, youre idiots

Who said I didn't?

"country is broke" was not my assertion. I am not the OP. context dude, context.

-Cut taxes.

federal revenues increase when businesses invest here and hire americans. Its not a zero sum game. you are clearly not very well versed in macro economics.

-Cut taxes.

federal revenues increase when businesses invest here and hire americans. Its not a zero sum game. you are clearly not very well versed in macro economics.

And you're not well-versed in history. When given a lighter tax burden, the rich save, or move money overseas. They do not invest, and they do not create jobs. That's been proven again and again.

LOL @ you talking about macro-economics.

never mind, youre idiots

Who said I didn't?

"country is broke" was not my assertion. I am not the OP. context dude, context.

Your erroneous assertion was that most illegal immigrants come to America by land across our southern border.

So where's the money that was already appropriated for the wall back in 06?

Messer said, "By funding the authorization that’s already happened a decade ago (in the Secure Fence Act of 2006), we could start the process of meeting Mr. Trump’s campaign pledge to secure the border."

The 2006 law authorized the Department of Homeland Security to "take all actions the Secretary determines necessary and appropriate to achieve and maintain operational control over the entire international land and maritime borders of the United States."

Those actions include the use of personnel, technology and physical infrastructure enhancements. Experts told us that what’s now needed from Congress to build a wall are funds, not additional permission.

Messer’s claim is accurate, we rate it True.

permission my happy ass.

never mind, youre idiots

It's not just about illegals.

Democratic president... broke
Republican President... meh, dont matter

ramp up military
build wall
modernize nukes
give tax cuts

THEN increase the debt ceiling

while you're chanting the moron passwords that take their attention away ..

terrorist attack
muslim
illegal immigrant

the end

Last edited:
-$20 Trillion is not 'broke'. It is being 'IN DEBT'.

We have taken Uncle Saudi's unlimited credit card and run up five times our yearly income on it.

One day Uncle Saudi is going to say, "No more for you! Now learn to live on what you make!"

Then it will be game over man.

The state is on the verge of break.I doubt the government can even finance a war.

maybe the country could enforce the immigration laws on the damn books, and keep 53 billion dollars.

maybe the country could enforce the immigration laws on the damn books, and keep 53 billion dollars.

Actually we spend between $112 - $150 Billion a year on Illegals and border security because of illegals and the drugs they bring in to our country.

yeah a wall will win the war on drugs ... uh huh, riiiiiiiiight.

the border between Cali and Texas is the only place drug cartels can smuggle dope into the country ... good to know.

DDDDUUUURRRRRRRR

oh look, they're smuggling cocaine through Port El Paso ..

hqdefault.jpg

and Port Nogales is a mecca for drug smugglers ..

04102009_4_fast_boat.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back