🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

is the Country dead broke or not ?

Apparently not.

Trump and Ryan want to spend, spend, spend.
Yet you think Rs are polar opposites of Ds. WTF!
That's your problem. You don't think.
Weak even for you Jake. Has the alt right wiretapped you yet?
Not weak at all. You emote and react, you don't think.
Yet you fear a nonexistent force.
Thank you for proving my point. You just knee jerk.

robbing Texans of their land will be a long costly court battle so get ready ...

170119184835-03-us-mexico-border-views-super-169.jpg
I am not a fan of "Eminent Domain" but in this case it has to be done. It is Constitutional.

pay attention children ..

By Dec. 7, I received a letter from the Corps of Engineers saying that I was sued, that I was being sued. But they gave me another 30 days in which to reconsider and again I did not sign. So, by February of 2008, I did have to show up in court," said Tamez.

Tamez claimed in court that they violated the law by failing to offer her an opportunity for consultation.

"On February of 2008, the judge said that they had to, the judge granted us the time to have that consultation. So it worked out for us that we got that, that opportunity. Some of the other land owners and some of the other places had not gotten that opportunity," said Tamez.

After two years of court battles, the government took a quarter of an acre of land.

Tamez was given $56,000 for her property. She used some of the money to renovate her property and created a scholarship fund for students at the university.

There are several mile-long gaps in the fence along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Sixty-seven percent of land on the U.S. side of the border is privately owned,

the fence .. 2 years for 1/4 acre of land ...

LMAO !

robbing Texans of their land will be a long costly court battle so get ready ...

170119184835-03-us-mexico-border-views-super-169.jpg
I am not a fan of "Eminent Domain" but in this case it has to be done. It is Constitutional.

no it doesn't HAVE to be done.

take that same 30 billion dollars and enforce the laws ON THE BOOKS in less time, less effort and get your head out of Trumps ass.

win, win, win.

if one person can tie up a 1/4 mile fence in a court for 2 years guess what, individual cases, individual courts, Cali to Texas = a possible decade, if then.

Trump can't waltz in, snap his fingers, and build a wall just because he's Donald Trump .. but plenty of brain dead mouth breathers think he can.

SUCKERS.

We'll save more than that from the expenses of caring for illegals.

How much will you lose in crops rotting in the fields? And in wages increases for the workers who do take these jobs.
Who said crops would rot? If they are working illegally they aren't paying taxes so I don't buy the premise of the questions.

fields of strawberries, lettuce, cabbage, carrots, gorves and groves of oranges ??? you a picker? 12 hours a day for min wage ?

how about this ... Since most illegal workers earn less than other immigrants, and since they avoid surveys, we can be virtually certain that illegal immigrants earned less than $24,000per year, on average, probably much less.

then you better get to work, I dont want to pay $15 dollars for a 1/2 gallon of OJ ...

chop chop

How much will you lose in crops rotting in the fields? And in wages increases for the workers who do take these jobs.
Who said crops would rot? If they are working illegally they aren't paying taxes so I don't buy the premise of the questions.

fields of strawberries, lettuce, cabbage, carrots, gorves and groves of oranges ??? you a picker? 12 hours a day for min wage ?

how about this ... Since most illegal workers earn less than other immigrants, and since they avoid surveys, we can be virtually certain that illegal immigrants earned less than $24,000per year, on average, probably much less.

then you better get to work, I dont want to pay $15 dollars for a 1/2 gallon of OJ ...

chop chop
If they are legal they are paying taxes. Illegals don't 1045 forms. I'll bet if we cut off their food stamps and government subsidies many people would choose to work rather than starve.

chop chop
If they are legal they are paying taxes. Illegals don't 1045 forms. I'll bet if we cut off their food stamps and government subsidies many people would choose to work rather than starve.

so go work ..

Why is it that lefties never understood that the federal government doesn't make a dime that isn't confiscated from taxpayers? It follows that the key to taxpayer prosperity is good jobs. President Trump's policies created more jobs in two months than Hussein did in eight years. Lefties would have been dancing in the street if the DOW hit 20,000 but it happened within a month of Trump's election. Yes, America is thoroughly in debit but only a republican administration that cares about jobs and prosperity rather than endangered spiders and open borders can bring us back.

chop chop

duuuurrrrrrr ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

illegals cant get food stamps Gomer.

chop chop

Jesus Christ things need to be broken down so small for you. I said those not working, that excludes those that are working. It was in response to Americans letting food rot in the field.
PEOPLE ON THE DOLE WILL BE MOTIVATED TO WORK IF THEY ARE HUNGRY.

chop chop

Jesus Christ things need to be broken down so small for you. I said those not working, that excludes those that are working. It was in response to Americans letting food rot in the field.
PEOPLE ON THE DOLE WILL BE MOTIVATED TO WORK IF THEY ARE HUNGRY.[/QUOTE

It was in response to Americans letting food rot in the field.

Americans are perfectly willing to let food rot .. proper documentation gives them FOOD STAMPS

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if one person can tie up a 1/4 mile fence in a court for 2 years guess what, individual cases, individual courts, Cali to Texas = a possible decade, if then.

Trump can't waltz in, snap his fingers, and build a wall just because he's Donald Trump .. but plenty of brain dead mouth breathers think he can.

SUCKERS.

You keep saying that. How about GOVT run the fence "around" this house and down the street out front? Co-operate or pay the price. They probably have a fence back there anyways. Now they get a new taller fence.

OR

Tell the Mexican we put the wall down "your" side and then you don't have to pay for it?

NEGOTIATIONS. ART of the DEAL. Even if 75% goes up and few houses become over-ran by illegals........then they will come crying......."please fix the fence". Please mr. White.

Forum List

Back