🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

is the Country dead broke or not ?

looks like we are about to find out if Republicans have been lying about the country being in total financial demise, or if its been nothing but the usual woebegone horseshit they thrive on ..

Trump makes $1.5 billion request to Congress for border wall

So where's the money that was already appropriated for the wall back in 06?

Messer said, "By funding the authorization that’s already happened a decade ago (in the Secure Fence Act of 2006), we could start the process of meeting Mr. Trump’s campaign pledge to secure the border."

The 2006 law authorized the Department of Homeland Security to "take all actions the Secretary determines necessary and appropriate to achieve and maintain operational control over the entire international land and maritime borders of the United States."

Those actions include the use of personnel, technology and physical infrastructure enhancements. Experts told us that what’s now needed from Congress to build a wall are funds, not additional permission.

Messer’s claim is accurate, we rate it True.

you have the river side and the Gulf side, the Gulf side isnt in the wall equation .. now ask yourself where would a alien trying to get in Texas want to enter .. where would a drug cartel try and smuggle drugs into Texas ... now ask yourself how many ocean front property owners would rather see a wall rather than the Gulf ?

permission my happy ass.

no one ever suggested building a wall on the gulf beaches. Are you really that dumb? The coast guard and border patrol are responsible for controlling entry by water. How many illegals can walk on water? doofus.

yeah I know Gomer, that was my point ... shut down the river side open up the gulf side ... Florida to Texas.

how many illegals can ride in a boat ... how much dope can you get in a boat..

hellooooooooooooooo, earth to idiots

never mind, youre idiots

Do you understand what a choke point is and why they're easy to defend?

liberals don't try to understand anything, all they do is repeat the talking points drummed into their heads by their puppet masters.

looks like we are about to find out if Republicans have been lying about the country being in total financial demise, or if its been nothing but the usual woebegone horseshit they thrive on ..

Messer said, "By funding the authorization that’s already happened a decade ago (in the Secure Fence Act of 2006), we could start the process of meeting Mr. Trump’s campaign pledge to secure the border."

The 2006 law authorized the Department of Homeland Security to "take all actions the Secretary determines necessary and appropriate to achieve and maintain operational control over the entire international land and maritime borders of the United States."

Those actions include the use of personnel, technology and physical infrastructure enhancements. Experts told us that what’s now needed from Congress to build a wall are funds, not additional permission.

you have the river side and the Gulf side, the Gulf side isnt in the wall equation .. now ask yourself where would a alien trying to get in Texas want to enter .. where would a drug cartel try and smuggle drugs into Texas ... now ask yourself how many ocean front property owners would rather see a wall rather than the Gulf ?

permission my happy ass.

no one ever suggested building a wall on the gulf beaches. Are you really that dumb? The coast guard and border patrol are responsible for controlling entry by water. How many illegals can walk on water? doofus.

yeah I know Gomer, that was my point ... shut down the river side open up the gulf side ... Florida to Texas.

never mind, youre idiots

the fact is that most illegals come by land into Texas Arizona, New Mexico, and Cal. Get out your atlas and look at the gulf coast. Its a long way by water from Mexico or central America to the coast of La, MS. Al, or Fl. Yes, the drug cartels have good fast boats, but the criminals, and the gardeners and hotel maids don't. They come by land and a wall will stop them.

the fact is, shut down one side, leave the other side open the maids and gardeners change their travel route ... they adjust ... unlike dumbass RussianWingers who arent capable of adjusting to daylight.

dumbest sob's ^^^^ on the entire planet, bar none

permission my happy ass.

Strange...in all my years of camping on Padre Island National Seashore and South Padre we saw one group of illegals.

Yet when I lived on The South Llano River 100 miles from the border and 250 miles inland I saw them 2 or 3 times a month.

Crossing's along the beach just dont happen very often.

yeah, cant remember the last time I was at Destin beach and saw some illegals swimming up to the beach looking for welfare payments and a place to give birth to the next American citizen.

The problem with coming down the coast in Texas is you'd be walking down South Padre which sees a shitload of traffic.
And say they made it to Mansfield cut,they have to get across that and walk 60 miles of beach with no escape to the north or south since you're on an island with one way off it.

permission my happy ass.

never mind, youre idiots

the fact is that most illegals come by land into Texas Arizona, New Mexico, and Cal. Get out your atlas and look at the gulf coast. Its a long way by water from Mexico or central America to the coast of La, MS. Al, or Fl. Yes, the drug cartels have good fast boats, but the criminals, and the gardeners and hotel maids don't. They come by land and a wall will stop them.

the fact is, shut down one side, leave the other side open the maids and gardeners change their travel route ... they adjust ... unlike dumbass RussianWingers who arent capable of adjusting to daylight.

ok, so the people who currently walk across the border with all of their possessions in a back pack will simply buy a boat, venture across the gulf, pull into land, park the boat, and go off to pick fruit, or make up hotel rooms. Do you understand how stupid that makes you look?

permission my happy ass.

Strange...in all my years of camping on Padre Island National Seashore and South Padre we saw one group of illegals.

Yet when I lived on The South Llano River 100 miles from the border and 250 miles inland I saw them 2 or 3 times a month.

yeah, cant remember the last time I was at Destin beach and saw some illegals swimming up to the beach looking for welfare payments and a place to give birth to the next American citizen.

The problem with coming down the coast in Texas is you'd be walking down South Padre which sees a shitload of traffic.
And say they made it to Mansfield cut,they have to get across that and walk 60 miles of beach with no escape to the north or south since you're on an island with one way off it.

don't confuse the idiots with facts. facts make their little heads implode.

permission my happy ass.

never mind, youre idiots

Are you still babbling about the mexican boat rides?

permission my happy ass.

never mind, youre idiots

Are you still babbling about the mexican boat rides?

maybe he thinks that the rio grande and the gulf of mexico are the same size.

Trump pretends to believe in America first, but in his budget he going to squander billions on defense almost all of which has nothing to do with America first.

are the blue collar workers in defense factories americans? are the members of our military americans? Is securing our country the primary duty of the government?

Defense spending creates American jobs-----------mostly blue collar union jobs. Welfare spending creates dependency, ghettos, despair and crime.

You libs are so fricken stupid it amazes me.

So you want unnecessary make-work projects.

permission my happy ass.

don't confuse the idiots with facts. facts make their little heads implode.

It's hilarious they dont understand the difficulties crossing by way of the Gulf.

The country is broke. The plutocrats are doing fine. Its always been this way. America is great...lol.

Trump pretends to believe in America first, but in his budget he going to squander billions on defense almost all of which has nothing to do with America first.

are the blue collar workers in defense factories americans? are the members of our military americans? Is securing our country the primary duty of the government?

Defense spending creates American jobs-----------mostly blue collar union jobs. Welfare spending creates dependency, ghettos, despair and crime.

building up our military is "make work"? How would you characterize welfare payments to healthy americans?

building up our military is "make work"? How would you characterize welfare payments to healthy americans?

You described it as that yourself.

robbing Texans of their land will be a long costly court battle so get ready ...

170119184835-03-us-mexico-border-views-super-169.jpg

The good news is that we have a president well versed in eminent domain!

permission my happy ass.

never mind, youre idiots

Most illegals are here because their visas expired, not because they snuck across the Rio Grande.

Trump will reign in spending bigly.......Actually what will likely happen is taxes cut while spending continues.

You described it as that yourself.

where?

We'll save more than that from the expenses of caring for illegals.

How much will you lose in crops rotting in the fields? And in wages increases for the workers who do take these jobs.
Who said crops would rot? If they are working illegally they aren't paying taxes so I don't buy the premise of the questions.

fields of strawberries, lettuce, cabbage, carrots, gorves and groves of oranges ??? you a picker? 12 hours a day for min wage ?

how about this ... Since most illegal workers earn less than other immigrants, and since they avoid surveys, we can be virtually certain that illegal immigrants earned less than $24,000per year, on average, probably much less.

then you better get to work, I dont want to pay $15 dollars for a 1/2 gallon of OJ ...

chop chop
If they are legal they are paying taxes. Illegals don't 1045 forms. I'll bet if we cut off their food stamps and government subsidies many people would choose to work rather than starve.

so go work ..
I have my own business and will be working soon, no worries. If an illegal took your job you need to up your skill level.

Forum List

Back