🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

is the Country dead broke or not ?

I don't think a $1.5 bil fence is going to force the USA to go broke, but all those illegals coming across that border every day are going to cost us a heckuva lot more than the fence will in the long run.

if one person can tie up a 1/4 mile fence in a court for 2 years guess what, individual cases, individual courts, Cali to Texas = a possible decade, if then.

Trump can't waltz in, snap his fingers, and build a wall just because he's Donald Trump .. but plenty of brain dead mouth breathers think he can.

SUCKERS.

You keep saying that. How about GOVT run the fence "around" this house and down the street out front? Co-operate or pay the price. They probably have a fence back there anyways. Now they get a new taller fence.

actually thats the first time I quoted the article, but the point was it was in court 2 years for 1/4 acre.

build it coast to coast, you and I will be dead before the legal issue gets setteled.

I don't think a $1.5 bil fence is going to force the USA to go broke, but all those illegals coming across that border every day are going to cost us a heckuva lot more than the fence will in the long run.

its a 30 billion dollar fence ... 1.5 is for two projects that test the water ... try reading

A lot of seasonal workers LEGALLY come to The United States on Work Visas, so the answer to moronic liberals who constantly Fellate Illiegal Aliens is that the impact is

ZERO

However not doing a damn thing about it is costing us $112 Billion a year dealing with illegals and some estimates are as high as $150 Billion a year.

We'll save more than that from the expenses of caring for illegals.

How much will you lose in crops rotting in the fields? And in wages increases for the workers who do take these jobs.
Who said crops would rot? If they are working illegally they aren't paying taxes so I don't buy the premise of the questions.

Trump pretends to believe in America first, but in his budget he going to squander billions on defense almost all of which has nothing to do with America first.

Last I heard most land owners on the border want a decent fence. Who wouldn't if you lived there?

and where did you hear that?

he's hearing with his ass because his ears know better ...

wait til those rich Texans with ranches the size of NY state loose their lawyers on "the wall" land grabbers, then they'll see what a legal wall in court looks like.

looks like we are about to find out if Republicans have been lying about the country being in total financial demise, or if its been nothing but the usual woebegone horseshit they thrive on ..

Trump makes $1.5 billion request to Congress for border wall

So where's the money that was already appropriated for the wall back in 06?

Messer said, "By funding the authorization that’s already happened a decade ago (in the Secure Fence Act of 2006), we could start the process of meeting Mr. Trump’s campaign pledge to secure the border."

The 2006 law authorized the Department of Homeland Security to "take all actions the Secretary determines necessary and appropriate to achieve and maintain operational control over the entire international land and maritime borders of the United States."

Those actions include the use of personnel, technology and physical infrastructure enhancements. Experts told us that what’s now needed from Congress to build a wall are funds, not additional permission.

Messer’s claim is accurate, we rate it True.

looks like we are about to find out if Republicans have been lying about the country being in total financial demise, or if its been nothing but the usual woebegone horseshit they thrive on ..

Messer said, "By funding the authorization that’s already happened a decade ago (in the Secure Fence Act of 2006), we could start the process of meeting Mr. Trump’s campaign pledge to secure the border."

The 2006 law authorized the Department of Homeland Security to "take all actions the Secretary determines necessary and appropriate to achieve and maintain operational control over the entire international land and maritime borders of the United States."

Those actions include the use of personnel, technology and physical infrastructure enhancements. Experts told us that what’s now needed from Congress to build a wall are funds, not additional permission.

you have the river side and the Gulf side, the Gulf side isnt in the wall equation .. now ask yourself where would a alien trying to get in Texas want to enter .. where would a drug cartel try and smuggle drugs into Texas ... now ask yourself how many ocean front property owners would rather see a wall rather than the Gulf ?

permission my happy ass.

Trump pretends to believe in America first, but in his budget he going to squander billions on defense almost all of which has nothing to do with America first.

are the blue collar workers in defense factories americans? are the members of our military americans? Is securing our country the primary duty of the government?

Defense spending creates American jobs-----------mostly blue collar union jobs. Welfare spending creates dependency, ghettos, despair and crime.

You libs are so fricken stupid it amazes me.

you have the river side and the Gulf side, the Gulf side isnt in the wall equation .. now ask yourself where would a alien trying to get in Texas want to enter .. where would a drug cartel try and smuggle drugs into Texas ... now ask yourself how many ocean front property owners would rather see a wall rather than the Gulf ?

permission my happy ass.

no one ever suggested building a wall on the gulf beaches. Are you really that dumb? The coast guard and border patrol are responsible for controlling entry by water. How many illegals can walk on water? doofus.

Last I heard most land owners on the border want a decent fence. Who wouldn't if you lived there?

and where did you hear that?

he's hearing with his ass because his ears know better ...

wait til those rich Texans with ranches the size of NY state loose their lawyers on "the wall" land grabbers, then they'll see what a legal wall in court looks like.

ever hear of an easement? damn but you libs are dumb.

permission my happy ass.

no one ever suggested building a wall on the gulf beaches. Are you really that dumb? The coast guard and border patrol are responsible for controlling entry by water. How many illegals can walk on water? doofus.

yeah I know Gomer, that was my point ... shut down the river side open up the gulf side ... Florida to Texas.

how many illegals can ride in a boat ... how much dope can you get in a boat..

hellooooooooooooooo, earth to idiots

never mind, youre idiots

permission my happy ass.

yeah I know Gomer, that was my point ... shut down the river side open up the gulf side ... Florida to Texas.

never mind, youre idiots

the fact is that most illegals come by land into Texas Arizona, New Mexico, and Cal. Get out your atlas and look at the gulf coast. Its a long way by water from Mexico or central America to the coast of La, MS. Al, or Fl. Yes, the drug cartels have good fast boats, but the criminals, and the gardeners and hotel maids don't. They come by land and a wall will stop them.

permission my happy ass.

Strange...in all my years of camping on Padre Island National Seashore and South Padre we saw one group of illegals.

Yet when I lived on The South Llano River 100 miles from the border and 250 miles inland I saw them 2 or 3 times a month.

Crossing's along the beach just dont happen very often.

to the OP. NO, we are not "dead broke". We are 20 trillion dollars in debt. We pay only the interest on the debt and the principal grows every minute of every day. If we do not stop deficit spending there will come a time when the entire budget will be needed to pay the interest on the debt------------then what?

The government must stop spending more than it takes in in taxes and other revenues. It must stop wasting money. If not, our entire monetary system will collapse.

permission my happy ass.

never mind, youre idiots

Do you understand what a choke point is and why they're easy to defend?

permission my happy ass.

Strange...in all my years of camping on Padre Island National Seashore and South Padre we saw one group of illegals.

Yet when I lived on The South Llano River 100 miles from the border and 250 miles inland I saw them 2 or 3 times a month.

Crossing's along the beach just dont happen very often.

yeah, cant remember the last time I was at Destin beach and saw some illegals swimming up to the beach looking for welfare payments and a place to give birth to the next American citizen.

Forum List

Back