Is the Democrat Party Racist ?

Herman Cain, did well, because he towed the "racist" Republican platform party line. .

what line was that???? more work and less welfare????

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow??

No. Hate on gays, women, minorities, children and old people. That line. Moron.

If you can show evidence that Republicans hate women I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away admitting to be a typical lying liberal bigot!!

If you can show evidence that Republicans hate women I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away admitting to be a typical lying liberal bigot!!

Look, another one of Special Ed's $10,000 bets.

A bet he neither has to pay up on or can collect from.

Look, another one of Special Ed's $10,000 bets.

A bet he neither has to pay up on or can collect from.

So far as I know this would turn into a a legally binding bet, if the libturd is not a typical liberal liar and willing to stand behind what he says.

How are you going to have 10K, working at Jack-In-The-Box??? Republicans hate gays, women, and minorities, old people and children. And I don't make bets.

How are you going to have 10K, working at Jack-In-The-Box??? Republicans hate gays, women, and minorities, old people and children. And I don't make bets.

No you just lie a whole lot.

And just who the fuck are you? And who fucking names themselves, "Freewill"? LOLOLOLOL

The democrat party is historically racist. Segregationists democrats like Al Gore's father, senator Gore tried to stop civil rights legislation during the 2nd half of the 20th century. The laughable excuse that historically impaired left wingers promote is that segregationist democrats like Al Gore's father were really republicans. They were democrats. LBJ's infamous "war on poverty" was really a desperate attempt by the democrat party to keep Black people on the government plantation and it worked.

BS and lies. But keep telling them.

every_time_a_democrat_is_right.jpg

The democrat party is historically racist. Segregationists democrats like Al Gore's father, senator Gore tried to stop civil rights legislation during the 2nd half of the 20th century. The laughable excuse that historically impaired left wingers promote is that segregationist democrats like Al Gore's father were really republicans. They were democrats. LBJ's infamous "war on poverty" was really a desperate attempt by the democrat party to keep Black people on the government plantation and it worked.

BS and lies. But keep telling them.

every_time_a_democrat_is_right.jpg

Girl hush....the Republican Party is in disarray, and crumbling. Hilary 2016.

liberals are perfect bigots. They feel they are morally superior to hateful Republicans but when asked for evidence, in this case that Republicans hate women, they change the subject!!

Evidence would interfere with their liberal bigotry!!

liberals are perfect bigots. They feel they are morally superior to hateful Republicans but when asked for evidence, in this case that Republicans hate women, they change the subject!!

Evidence would interfere with their bigotry!!

Lies and sissy chatter. Liberals aren't bigots, by definition. Bigots against who?
Everyone knows that Republicans not only hate women (and want to control their reproductive lives and internal parts) but also gays, the elderly, children, the infirmed, veterans, and minorities. Oh, but they love their guns and tax cuts, though.

Liberals aren't bigots, by definition. Bigots against who?

against women hating Republicans toward whom you feel morally superior!!

Everyone knows that Republicans not only hate women.

I am still waiting to see a video of any Republican stating that he hates Blacks, Latino's, White Latino's, Women, Gays, Muslims, Gay Muslims, Bi-Polar Rodents, and Dogs. Remember when Howard Dean went on a rant on how Republicans pretty much hate everybody? really? lets see the tape!

LOL. Having sour grapes is not going to help you.

The democrat party would cease to exist if it couldnt exploit the race card and class warfare......Its all they have.........

Not that I am a big fan of the Democratic Party, but honestly and without a doubt, the negative tone, along with much of the idiotic policy stands taken by the Republican Party drove me away. Ronald Reagan would be sick to see where the party has gone over the last decade.

Quote: Originally Posted by LogikAndReazon
The democrat party would cease to exist if it couldnt exploit the race card and class warfare......Its all they have.........

I just couldn't let this slide. That is pure "projection" on your part. Exploit the race card? And how are they doing that? Your side is the one that has problems with race (immigrants, blacks, and Muslims). Pointing your foibles out is not "exploiting" or "playing" a race card. Class welfare??? Please. Who are the ones seeking to cut social programs, while preserving tax cuts and loopholes for the wealthy? I'm thinking you guys are channeling "Marie Antoinette", who was the epitome and patron saint of "class warfare". And if you think that's all we have, think again....you have a laundry list of faux pas, we plan to exploit.

LOL. Having sour grapes is not going to help you.

I'm not sure our two dominant political parties are that monolithic. Nor do I know what you define as racism, which can be as broad as the over-application of race as signifier or as narrow as the hatred of particular group.

Hence the frustrating simplicity of bumper sticker talk radio speak.

You probably know about the "Southern Strategy" used by Republicans to flip the "Solid South", which had been under the control of the Democrats. The strategy was initially used to tap into Civil Rights backlash, playing into people's frustrations over an intrusive Fed which had successfully dismantled the institutional and legislative infrastructure of the Jim Crow south (which was a deep and important part of their culture).

Indeed, the amazing electoral success of Reagan and the New Right (which was a departure from the party's postwar centrism), can be explained by the fact that southern men and northern catholic workers stopped voting for the Left (which pivoted from working class issues to race, gender, and "lifestyle" issues in the 60s).

The "Southern Strategy" stumbled initially because its advocates were too blatantly racist, calling for a complete revival of Jim Crow segregation laws. Under the guidance of shrewd men like Nixon, Goldwater, Wallace and later Reagan, they changed the rhetoric to State's Rights. Reagan famously kicked off his 1980 campaign in Missouri telling southerners that the Fed had no right to change their proud social traditions. He was coached not to speak directly about race because the politically correct Left was all to willing to make political hay.

Indeed, the amazing electoral success of Reagan and the New Right .

yes yes dear it was amazing but do you have the IQ to understand
the political pholosophy of Reagan, Jefferson and our Founders??

IF not you must admit to being a liberal!!

Last edited:
I'm guessing the OP is a young kid who hasn't studied much history. I can't imagine that he is an adult or has had much formal education. But let me just say...

Both parties have been more or less racist as their electoral coalitions have shifted.

Surely, the OP should know about the candidacy of KKK man David Duke - one of the nation's leading white supremacists. Please recall his 1996 Senate bid when he campaigned on "saving the white heritage". He claimed that blacks were a disease on the social body, destroying it with crime and atavistic behavior. He described their higher incarceration rate not as the Left did (structural injustice/ institutional racism) but because blacks were more genetically inclined to crime.

David Duke ran purely on a platform of far right populism - anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti affirmative action, anti-welfare, anti-abortion, anti tolerance of outside, non-white groups . . . all of which, Duke claimed, were destroying the organic and sacred social fabric of our white christian nation.

David Duke, the John Birch Society, Holocaust Deniers, etc., etc. There is a small but very real network of Rightwing extremist groups who are agitated by Talk Radio to believe that their country is under siege by outsiders. We've seen this before. It is a very common strategy on the Right. Hitler told Germany that the country was under assault from Jews. Specifically, Hitler claimed that the over-tolerant Weimar liberals had allowed Jews to rise to positions of power inside banking, entertainment and politics. He said the Jewish Christ-Killers were threatening Germany's "Borders, Language, and Culture" with their corrupt anti-Christian ways. He was the original Talk Radio genius.

Throughout history extremist groups have taken over nations using Rightwing populism, which scares the downtrodden & stupid with tales of external demons who are secretly destroying the sacred fabric of society. They use race, religion and wedge issues to distract the serfs while they loot the treasury.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back