Is the game of Chess racist and sexist?

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The white side always moves first to start the game, which a distinct advantage.

And the Queen's main job is to protect the most valuable piece, the King.

Liberals and feminists are now upset with the racism and patriarchy they say is inherent in the over 1,000 year old game, and want the rules changed to align with today's PC culture.

This isn't satire, but a real debate within the chess player community. .. :cuckoo:

21-staunton-ebony-chess-set-21184953473_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
I'd much rather be a Queen, she rules the board, whereas a King can only move 1 space at a time. He really can't protect himself. Keep the rules as they are.

The white side always moves first to start the game, which a distinct advantage.

Liberals and feminists are now upset with the patriarchy they say is inherent in the over 1,000 year old game, and want the rules changed to align with today's PC culture.

Your thoughts? .... :dunno:

They need to get a life. Chess. Really. This shit is getting out of control and needs to stop. Cry babies. I was watching some of the Dean Martin roast on You Tube and almost pissed myself it was so funny. They made fun of e every race, nationality, gender and everything else that there is. No one complained. They just laughed. People need to stop being so sensitive and insecure and just enjoy life. I’m tired of all this politically correct bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd much rather be a Queen, she rules the board, whereas a King can only move 1 space at a time. He really can't protect himself. Keep the rules as they are.
I agree. ... :cool:

The queen is the most powerful piece on the board. If you allow your queen to be captured, it's very difficult to win the game.

True. Also chess pieces are made of all different colors, not just back and white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s also animal abuse. That horsey doesn’t want to attack in an “L” for its master. It wants to be wild and free. :(

It’s also animal abuse. That horsey doesn’t want to attack in an “L” for its master. It wants to be wild and free. :(

No, it doesnt want to be wild and free, it wants oh so badly to take the Queen.

Liberals and feminists are now upset with the patriarchy they say is inherent in the over 1,000 year old game, and want the rules changed to align with today's PC culture.

This isn't satire, but a real debate within the chess player community. .. :cool:

I've played chess all my life and against all races. creeds, colors and religions and I don't see any advantage of one over the other. Walk through a city park and you'll see all of those types playing chess. As for the color of the pieces making the first move you would have to ask the Indians as they originated the game and they are brown people. After a game the players alternate colors so I can't see why anyone could consider it something to get upset about. Then again, liberals get upset about everything under the sun. I say fukum and feed 'em beans. About the King and Queen: Tell the liberals they are both transgenders but you can't discuss it or the LGBTs will get pissed.

I agree. ... :cool:

The queen is the most powerful piece on the board. If you allow your queen to be captured, it's very difficult to win the game.
Sacrificing the queen is excellent strategy if you know what you are doing

Hey, how about reverse chess? Each start with just the king and puts opponents pieces on the board, then moves their own pieces back toward their start position?

Liberals and feminists are now upset with the racism and patriarchy they say is inherent in the over 1,000 year old game, and want the rules changed to align with today's PC culture.

This isn't satire, but a real debate within the chess player community. .. :cuckoo:

If you turn a queen upside down, you can look up her dress

There are many war themed chess sets, such as this Hitler vers Roosevelt set complete with Wehrmacht German soldiers and American G.I. pawn pieces.

Should this set be considered anti-semitic and need to be banned because Hitler and the Nazis have an equal chance to win the game? .... :dunno:

images

upload_2019-3-4_14-24-35.jpeg

It's been around for centuries so it must be.

We'll probably have to get rid or checkers, backgammon, playing cards, etc,... soon too.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

One of my favorites is the North vers South civil war chess set complete with Abe Lincoln and Confederate flag. Although I'm sure it's considered racist by todays standards. ... :cool:

images

Forum List

Back