Is the Impeachment Back Firing Already?

That they polled mainly Registered Voters. How many of them ACTUALLY vote? We get registered here in Michigan when you apply for your drivers license or Michigan ID. Most never have gone to the polls to vote! I'd like to see them poll ONLY people that actually plan to vote. You or anyone else believing in any poll now is just funny. Keep believing it....Remember 2016! Lol!

2016 where the polls accurately predicted that Clinton would win the popular vote? Those polls?

Or are you another rube who doesn't know the difference between a poll and a prediction model?

One third of voters say their vote is dependent on who the Democrats nominate. That is very good news for Trump, since all of his potential opponents are lefty screwballs.

We may be looking at a landslide reelection next year.

I keep hearing it is generating sympathy for Trump to where his polling numbers are going through the roof. Isn't this early?

Trump Approval/Disapproval
Economist/YouGov 10/20 - 10/22 1204 RV 43 54 -11
Rasmussen Reports 10/20 - 10/22 1500 LV 44 53 -9
Emerson 10/18 - 10/21 1000 RV 43 47 -4
Politico/Morning Consult 10/18 - 10/21 1989 RV 41 56 -15
Quinnipiac 10/17 - 10/21 1587 RV 38 58 -20
CNN 10/17 - 10/20 892 RV 42 57 -15
Reuters/Ipsos 10/14 - 10/15 961 RV 43 54 -11
GU Politics/Battleground 10/6 - 10/10 1000 LV 43 53 -10

That they polled mainly Registered Voters. How many of them ACTUALLY vote? We get registered here in Michigan when you apply for your drivers license or Michigan ID. Most never have gone to the polls to vote! I'd like to see them poll ONLY people that actually plan to vote. You or anyone else believing in any poll now is just funny. Keep believing it....Remember 2016! Lol!

2016 where the polls accurately predicted that Clinton would win the popular vote? Those polls?

Or are you another rube who doesn't know the difference between a poll and a prediction model?

Why in hell would the polls show results of a popular vote when that isn't how we chose our Presidents? Lol!!! Nice excuse......but a lie.

I keep hearing it is generating sympathy for Trump to where his polling numbers are going through the roof. Isn't this early?

Is that what they are saying at the gathering?

Members-swastika-cross-rally-Ku-Klux-Klan-April-23-2016.jpg

I think you have your parties and your history screwed up. The KKK was a democratic thing. I'm from the south so I know and yes I have actually seen the KKK hold a real cross burning rally before and I had the good sense to steer clear.

Why in hell would the polls show results of a popular vote when that isn't how we chose our Presidents? Lol!!! Nice excuse......but a lie.

That's what national polls do, they poll people. Did you really not know this?

I think you have your parties and your history screwed up. The KKK was a democratic thing. I'm from the south so I know and yes I have actually seen the KKK hold a real cross burning rally before and I had the good sense to steer clear.

No, the KKK was apolitical when it comes to party. However they have always been conservative.

Isn’t that the gathering where Hillary and Robert Byrd met and became close friends?
View attachment 285905

Nope, pretty sure Byrd had redeemed himself and went on to get a high rating by the NAACP by the time the pic was taken.

Isn’t that the gathering where Hillary and Robert Byrd met and became close friends?
View attachment 285905

Nope, pretty sure Byrd had redeemed himself and went on to get a high rating by the NAACP by the time the pic was taken.
Hillarys KKK friend got some sort of high rating from the NAACP??

I’m looking forward to you educating me about this high rating the NAACP gave to a high ranking KKK member, HappyJoy. :)

lol OP

At this point it would take an attack on the homeland and a successful strike back to get his numbers above 50% approval for the day

Impeachment or not

lol OP

At this point it would take an attack on the homeland and a successful strike back to get his numbers above 50% approval for the day

Impeachment or not
If ISIS attacks, that would be entirely Trump's fault. His numbers would fall through the floor.

lol OP

Impeachment or not
If ISIS attacks, that would be entirely Trump's fault. His numbers would fall through the floor.

Nah he stacks some heads. Rah rah rah. Prob well above 50

Take all the time you need with finding an obscure link that supports your claim, HappyJoy. I know you won’t disappoint me.

upload_2019-10-23_17-37-41.gif

Last edited:

That's what national polls do, they poll people. Did you really not know this?
Really? Lol! Like I said, they're polling people that most likely won't even vote. Therefore, NO Presidential poll will ever be even close to the truth. We don't elect our President by the popular vote, so why would anyone even pay attention to what polls tell us? A majority of the people in the US have never answered polls (I'm one). There's over 146 million registered voters in the US. 119 million voted in 2016. That leaves 27 million registered voters that didn't, or don't, vote. How many of them like to fill out polls? smh…...I just will never understand why people put so much faith in them.

The popular vote and the electoral college are separate but that does not mean they have nothing in common. Clinton won the popular vote by 3 and narrowly won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania by extremely narrow margins. Most polls show that Biden, Warren and Sanders have upper single to double digit leads over Trump. If the margin is that large in the popular vote, the electoral college will follow.

Forum List

Back