Is the Impeachment Back Firing Already?

I keep hearing it is generating sympathy for Trump to where his polling numbers are going through the roof. Isn't this early?

Is that what they are saying at the gathering?

Members-swastika-cross-rally-Ku-Klux-Klan-April-23-2016.jpg

I think you have your parties and your history screwed up. The KKK was a democratic thing. I'm from the south so I know and yes I have actually seen the KKK hold a real cross burning rally before and I had the good sense to steer clear.

The trouble is that they are Republicans. Prime example is David Duke.

What do you think that poll says?...:auiqs.jpg:

That they polled mainly Registered Voters. How many of them ACTUALLY vote? We get registered here in Michigan when you apply for your drivers license or Michigan ID. Most never have gone to the polls to vote! I'd like to see them poll ONLY people that actually plan to vote. You or anyone else believing in any poll now is just funny. Keep believing it....Remember 2016! Lol!

2016 where the polls accurately predicted that Clinton would win the popular vote? Those polls?

Or are you another rube who doesn't know the difference between a poll and a prediction model?

Why in hell would the polls show results of a popular vote when that isn't how we chose our Presidents? Lol!!! Nice excuse......but a lie.

That's what national polls do, they poll people. Did you really not know this?
Really? Lol! Like I said, they're polling people that most likely won't even vote. Therefore, NO Presidential poll will ever be even close to the truth. We don't elect our President by the popular vote, so why would anyone even pay attention to what polls tell us? A majority of the people in the US have never answered polls (I'm one). There's over 146 million registered voters in the US. 119 million voted in 2016. That leaves 27 million registered voters that didn't, or don't, vote. How many of them like to fill out polls? smh…...I just will never understand why people put so much faith in them.

That is a loser's argument. Most polls detected the Democrat win in the House in 2018.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That they polled mainly Registered Voters. How many of them ACTUALLY vote? We get registered here in Michigan when you apply for your drivers license or Michigan ID. Most never have gone to the polls to vote! I'd like to see them poll ONLY people that actually plan to vote. You or anyone else believing in any poll now is just funny. Keep believing it....Remember 2016! Lol!

2016 where the polls accurately predicted that Clinton would win the popular vote? Those polls?

Or are you another rube who doesn't know the difference between a poll and a prediction model?

Why in hell would the polls show results of a popular vote when that isn't how we chose our Presidents? Lol!!! Nice excuse......but a lie.

Really? Lol! Like I said, they're polling people that most likely won't even vote. Therefore, NO Presidential poll will ever be even close to the truth. We don't elect our President by the popular vote, so why would anyone even pay attention to what polls tell us? A majority of the people in the US have never answered polls (I'm one). There's over 146 million registered voters in the US. 119 million voted in 2016. That leaves 27 million registered voters that didn't, or don't, vote. How many of them like to fill out polls? smh…...I just will never understand why people put so much faith in them.

We've had 55 elections and only five presidencies have been won without winning the popular vote. If the numbers favored Trump, I doubt you'd be saying this.

The polls are usually accurate when predicting the popular vote as there were in 2016. You can ignore that Trump is unpopular all you want, doesn't mean it isn't so. People want Trump impeached, Trump will be impeached.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The popular vote and the electoral college are separate but that does not mean they have nothing in common. Clinton won the popular vote by 3 and narrowly won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania by extremely narrow margins. Most polls show that Biden, Warren and Sanders have upper single to double digit leads over Trump. If the margin is that large in the popular vote, the electoral college will follow.

Carol just learned how national polls work, give it time to digest it.

We've had 55 elections and only five presidencies have been won without winning the popular vote. If the numbers favored Trump, I doubt you'd be saying this.

She can't even pull out Rasmussen, I think he's down like 7 points now.

EDIT: Rasmussen as of today has him down 9 points.

Of course it is falling apart just like the whistle blower shit...hey what happened to that whistle blower?...and Russia?....and Stormy?...and Mueller....?

Nothing happened to the whistle blower. Nor will it. Everything his report has been proven by the first hand accounts of the career diplomats and by Nick Mulvaney and Donald Trump. Trump will be impeached, tried, and when, not if he is convicted, he will be removed from office before he can do more harm to the national security and the safety of the nation.

President Pence will be sworn in, and life will go on. Hopefull Trump, Pompeo, Barr and Guliani end up in jail.

Can I add that Mike Pompeo was absolutely vicious towards Hillary Clinton in the Benghazi hearings, and demanded tens of thousands of documents from State during those hearings. He also complained bitterly about how slow production was, and made all sorts of slanderous innuendo while doing so. Now Pompeo is refusing to produce ANY documents, is trying to stop witnesses from testifying, and is utterly stonewalling the impeachment investigation.

Pompeo enthusiastically participated in this plan, the phone call, and the cover up. I really fucking mean it when I say LOCK HIM UP.

Last edited:
Of course it is falling apart just like the whistle blower shit...hey what happened to that whistle blower?...and Russia?....and Stormy?...and Mueller....?

Nothing happened to the whistle blower. Nor will it. Everything his report has been proven by the first hand accounts of the career diplomats and by Nick Mulvaney and Donald Trump. Trump will be impeached, tried, and when, not if he is convicted, he will be removed from office before he can do more harm to the national security and the safety of the nation.

President Pence will be sworn in, and life will go on. Hopefull Trump, Pompeo, Barr and Guliani end up in jail.

Can I add that Mike Pompeo was absolutely vicious towards Hillary Clinton in the Benghazi hearings, and demanded tens of thousands of documents from State during those hearings. He also complained bitterly about how slow production was, and made all sorts of slanderous innuendo while doing so. Now Pompeo is refusing to produce ANY documents, is trying to stop witnesses from testifying, and is utterly stonewalling the impeachment investigation.

Pompeo enthusiastically participated in this plan, the phone call, and the cover up. I really fucking mean it when I say LOCK HIM UP.

I'm from Kansas and saw his despicable racist campaign against an Indian American. Lock his ass up.

I’m still waiting to hear about that high rating you said the NAACP gave to Robert Byrd. :)

Whistleblower hasn't gone anywhere.
Where is he?...thought he was suppose to be giving his testimony in front of this inquiry...why hasn't he been called?...all Schiff is doing is calling Obama holdovers in to whine like ignorant baby's....tit for tat makes Obama holdovers queasy? Are they kidding?...tit for tat is the very definition of diplomacy...this is a joke bigger than the Russian hoax....keep going though...I like to see Trump's re election numbers holding strong...

I’m still waiting to hear about that high rating you said the NAACP gave to Robert Byrd. :)

Of course you are. Page 16

Wayback Machine

Whistleblower hasn't gone anywhere.
The ‘whistleblower’ doesn’t exist. Adam Schiff fabricated this nonsense in a desperate attempt to hurt Trump before the election.

We will thank Schiff in 2020 when Trump gets re-elected. :)

What ever we are told the polls say, in truth we have no idea what they really say.

Democrats could delude themselves into impeachment then have a furious electorate throw them all out of office.

Wayback Machine
Is it safe to assume you were just posting more stupid shit when you said the NAACP gave Hillary’s KKK friend some sort of high ranking award?

:)

Wayback Machine
Is it safe to assume you were just posting more stupid shit when you said the NAACP gave Hillary’s KKK friend some sort of high ranking award?

Award? I said they gave him a high rating, like 100% and I provided the link. You high or somethin'?

I keep hearing it is generating sympathy for Trump to where his polling numbers are going through the roof. Isn't this early?

Where is the link that supports this.

Because every sane indicator shows a different story.
Trump's approval rating has been ticking up all week where have you been?...this is why the dems were beside themselves yesterday...Donna Brazil was shouting at the American people this morning on FOX because of it....she was screaming at the camera..."no one is above the law...not even the president what is wrong with you people"....

The modern Democrat Party
"Why wont anybody believe me about Manbearpig?"

Wayback Machine

Award? I said they gave him a high rating, like 100% and I provided the link. You high or somethin'?
Did you look at the link you posted? lol

Forum List

Back