🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the left in denial about Islam?

'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.'
- Barak Obama

Liberals are in denial about everything. So......

That is not a syllogism.

Since they are in denial about everything, then they are certainly in denial about this.

CVRCkM_WsAAwYtp.jpg

I do not believe that republicans recognize the threat of islamicism more than do
democrats

Democrats saw it, you just didn't want to do anything about it?

HUH??? did Reagan "DO" anything about it? -----did NIXON? It was during
the Nixon years that I came to understand the threat of islamicism-------did Nixon know?---did he care?.

I do not believe that republicans recognize the threat of islamicism more than do
democrats

the Nixon years that I came to understand the threat of islamicism-------did Nixon know?---did he care?.
RR bombed lybia to the point that it's leader renounced terrorism

nixon was involved with VN for the most part

don't ask questions you should know the answers to, they make you look really fucking dumb

I happen to side with the rightwing about the threat of Islam. I do understand that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, but to suggest Islamic extremism is as big of a threat as general religious extremism is flat out wrong. In the Middle East, polls show that a majority of Muslims there believe non-believing Muslims should be killed. Now obviously the majority does not take up arms like ISIS does, but that still says a lot about the attitude of Islam. The Koran states (In multiple contexts) that Muslims must kill non believers. This belief really isn't out of nowhere. Islmac terrorism, while on the fringe, is not outside the actual doctrine of Islam.

I think liberals just need to accept this. Sure most Muslims are harmless, but Muslims in general hold more extreme views than that of Christians. There is a significant subculture of Islam that is larger and more dangerous than any Christian violent fringe.

Pew Report: 1/3 of US Muslims Support Al Qaeda, Suicide Bombs; 25% Came to US Under Bush, Obama
You got this one exactly right .

democrats

RR bombed lybia to the point that it's leader renounced terrorism

nixon was involved with VN for the most part

don't ask questions you should know the answers to, they make you look really fucking dumb

Your answer is nonsense -------I did not ASK YOU------the answer is simple-----
the white house did not know------what I KNEW since before 1970----or did not
care

th381SE4CC.jpg

For the last time, we are not at war with Islam, we are at war with the climate.

What we need to solve the problem of both are higher energy prices.

democrats

Non-sequitur, try reading the point made I was responding to

Are the right wing gun lovers supporting Muslim terrorists in this country by insisting that Muslims have the right to purchase as many guns as they can buy?

This is how the propagandist in the linked article came up with claiming that 1/3 of American Muslims support Al Qaeda:

* Third of U.S. Muslims Support Al-Qaeda: Despite the claims of Barack Obama and many Muslim leaders after Osama Bin Laden was killed, almost half of U.S. Muslims support Al-Qaeda. While 70% of U.S. Muslims view Al-Qaeda, which murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11, “very unfavorably,” the other 30% view Al-Qaeda favorably, only somewhat unfavorably, or don’t know/refused to answer (which means they support Al-Qaeda). Yup, that means that 30% didn’t have too much of a problem with Al-Qaeda."

Let me extract a portion of that for emphasis on how full of shit the OP is:

...almost half of U.S. Muslims support Al-Qaeda. While 70% of U.S. Muslims view Al-Qaeda, which murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11, “very unfavorably,”

Yes people, this idiot is claiming that almost 5/10's of US Muslims support Al Qaeda,

while 7/10's view Al Qaeda very unfavorably.

lol

Oh, what does the survey really say?

View of Al Qaeda -

81% Unfavorable, 5% Favorable.

I'm not sure if jokes about climate change constitutes an effective Middle East strategy. No one has an effective Middle East strategy. It's pathetic that all anyone can talk about is this partisan garbage. If you believe that anyone has a solution, you're kidding yourself.

HOLY SHIT!
IT ONLY TOOK 15 YEARS FOR US TO GET ONE LEFTIST BUFFOON TO FINALLY ADMIT WE WERE RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME

Not quite. D4E actually authored a thread in which he apologized for his past ignorance, stupidity and knee-jerk loony leftism.

There's an old saying about this dynamic:

A liberal is only a liberal until he gets mugged.

Are the right wing gun lovers supporting Muslim terrorists in this country by insisting that Muslims have the right to purchase as many guns as they can buy?

The San Bernardino perp did not legally purchase or possess the weapons, proving once again that - just as in Paris - gun control only inhibits the law-abiding.

This is how the propagandist in the linked article came up with claiming that 1/3 of American Muslims support Al Qaeda...

Wait a minute ... earlier this morning in a lame attempt to mitigate the terror threat they pose, you posted the claim that non-Muslims commit twice as many mass murders as Muslims in America.

Now that you realize that simple math should have told you that a small minority (Muslims) are responsible for 1/3 of those attacks, you've changed your tune.

Frankly, you really are typical of the brain-dead, knee-jerk, loony lefties so prevalent on this board.

Thankfully a couple of you (Billy000 & Delta4) have today copped a mea culpa and have had the courage to admit they were stoogies for too long.

Forum List

Back