🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the new black panther in Atlanta doing the same thing they did in PHilly

they are activists, not black nationalist--so they are ok--even if they kill people
it's only bad when white supremacists murder

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.
Armed Black Panthers for Democrat Gov. Candidate Stacey Abrams

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.

Russian fake news!
Be afraid, you snowflakes, be very afraid.

I have no problem with them walikng the streets carrying wrapons and telling others that they have a right to bear arms. Hell, I will get off my white ass, grab my rifle, and march with them. On this point, I agree with the Black Panthers.

I have no problem with them walikng the streets carrying wrapons and telling others that they have a right to bear arms. Hell, I will get off my white ass, grab my rifle, and march with them. On this point, I agree with the Black Panthers.
Yeah I dont have the problem with that its the intimidation they are doing. Will they be at the voting polls like they were in Philly too

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.

Well go on Demotwats, go out there and show your love to them and I want you to be white, trendy' and terrified of guns, then try and talk sweet to them offering your world of sunshine, hugs, and lollipops. OH, wait your petrified right we thought so.
If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia

If this is true I commend the NBPP. They are no doubt providing protection from the crackers in Georgia
upload_2018-11-4_12-39-45.jpeg

The funny thing is she wants to confiscate their guns.....

Again, the black panthers are a racist group, and they belong to the democrat party, the party of racism, hate and violence.

and NO, it was 'reagan' that did the 'mulford' act when he was 'governor' of Kaifornia Ace .

i think that ALL Americans should have guns and have lots of guns same as carried by USA Military Combat Soldiers Ace .

If these were a bunch of white guys standing along the southern border would you be all outraged and panicky?

and NO, it was 'reagan' that did the 'mulford' act when he was 'governor' of Kaifornia Ace .
True but the NRA supported and actively worked to help it pass.

https://www.history.com/news/black-panthers-gun-control-nra-support-mulford-act

"In contrast to the NRA’s rigid opposition to gun control in today’s America, the organization fought alongside the government for stricter gun regulations in the 1960s. This was part of an effort to keep guns out of the hands of African-Americans as racial tensions in the nation grew. The NRA felt especially threatened by the Black Panthers, whose well-photographed carrying of weapons in public spaces was entirely legal in the state of California, where they were based."

Forum List

Back