Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

• yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You don't know my reading material. You are playing a movie in your head that is pleasing to your itching ears and eyes.

My turn... you turn your back on truth and logic whenever it creates conflict in your beliefs. You are no different than any far left or far right idiot who pledges allegiance to his team rather than God.

your orientation is revealed in your writings. As to left and right-------I am a registered democrat but actually vote independently. I have never been a "joiner" ----
even in the acid galvanized 60s-----I carry NO CARD.
YOU, have the orientation of a middle class WASP--
do you drink beer at least four times per week? ----
do you attend church with the kids?

your orientation is revealed in your writings. As to left and right-------I am a registered democrat but actually vote independently. I have never been a "joiner" ----
Not a WASP.
Don't drink beer except on rare occasions.
Don't attend church.

You are 0 for 3, Rosie.

Now it's my turn, both Toddsterpatriot and the Hawk are far right wing alt righters that support your position. If that doesn't give you pause for concern, nothing will.

So rule of capture is moral?
Do as I say, not as I do...

You don't liberate a nation by turning the other cheek,
who if not the Christian nations to know this better than anyone.

Not to mention that more often than not you side with atheists and never defend God from the godless atheists.

You don't liberate a nation by turning the other cheek,
who if not the Christian nations to know this better than anyone.
Give me a break. When the US defeated Mexico we gave back Mexico.

And Israel isn't liberating Palestine. They are subjugating them.

Not to mention that more often than not you side with atheists and never defend God from the godless atheists.

Have you ever pondered on the idea that atheists might be correct being atheists
around delusional fanatics like you?

Have you ever pondered on the idea that atheists might be correct being atheists
around delusional fanatics like you?
You mean delusion beliefs like God created the universe and man is a product of that creation?

I neither argue with atheists or defend atheists.
What does "defend God" mean?

You mean delusion beliefs like God created the universe and man is a product of that creation?

No I mean the obsessed bible thumpers with deficiencies in reading comprehension...

No I mean the obsessed bible thumpers with little reading comprehension...
I see it the other way around. Any fool who believes that God gave man an evil inclination has no reading comprehension.

Which probably explains why you think the continued occupation is morally justified but can't explain why.

I see it the other way around. Any fool who believes that God gave man an evil inclination has no reading comprehension.

Which probably explains why you think the continued occupation is morally justified but can't explain why.

What is unjustified about a nation liberating its land?
Go on set a standard that you yourself don't defy, and then let's discuss.

Forum List

Back