Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

• yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Who knew that history.com perverted history :dunno:

who wrote the article? were you surprised?
Was Nasser "surprised" ?

Jordanian disengagement from the West Bank (in Arabic: قرار فك الارتباط), in which Jordan surrendered the claim to sovereignty over the West Bank, took place on 31 July 1988.[50] On 31 July 1988, Jordan renounced its claims to the West Bank (with the exception of guardianship over the Muslim and Christian holy sites in Jerusalem), and recognized the Palestine Liberation Organization as "the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people."[51][52]

Thanks for proving my point.

I love how this thread has proven that man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he didn't do wrong.

I am only surprised that you take exception to history, Rosie. Actually, I'm not surprised.

Of course not----you are not surprised that I am RIGHT------I know the history FIRST HAND. You prefer
the REVISED version------kinda like the version of reality invented by the Nicean Council. Of course---you may be right-----it is possible that NASSER was insane all along-----as were the ambassadors to the UN who parroted him. uhm..... are you very young, dingy? or just stupid?

Of course not----you are not surprised that I am RIGHT------I know the history FIRST HAND. You prefer
the REVISED version------kinda like the version of reality invented by the Nicean Council. Of course---you may be right-----it is possible that NASSER was insane all along-----as were the ambassadors to the UN who parroted him. uhm..... are you very young, dingy? or just stupid?
Not sure what you are getting at, Rosie, Israel made a preemptive attack. While the initial occupation can be justified as moral, the continued occupation can't.

As if you actually knew what normalization of deviance was.
1592776409252.png

Forum List

Back