Is the term TeaBagger turning into hate speech?

The term "tea bagger" is demeaning and hateful in and of itself. When the leftwingfuckwads get scared, they use the media to vilify. It would take actual balls to get in someone's face, look them in the eye and express an opinion.

Are you saying, that to be a teabagger, "it would take actual balls to get in someone's face?"

:tongue:

Thanks for clearing that up, Gunny.

The term "tea bagger" is demeaning and hateful in and of itself. When the leftwingfuckwads get scared, they use the media to vilify. It would take actual balls to get in someone's face, look them in the eye and express an opinion.

Perhaps their lack of balls explains their obsession with sucking on someone else's.

Democratic Circle-jerk we witness? :eusa_eh: ;)

Circle jerking would require them to have some equipment.

Circle watching is more like it.

Perhaps their lack of balls explains their obsession with sucking on someone else's.

illogical.jpg

As Spock only does it when he is insane every few years, what would he know about it?

That's not spelled "balls" .... they spell that "wallet".:eusa_eh:

Circle jerking would require them to have some equipment.

Circle watching is more like it.

Yet another post to set my imagination upon..........

I'm sure that some "equipment" would be necessary, but everyone wouldn't need the SAME equipment, and I guess balls would be quite optional (e.g. eunichs, and wimmin could, in theory, participate in a "circle jerk")

the term "tea bagger" is demeaning and hateful in and of itself. When the leftwingfuckwads get scared, they use the media to vilify. It would take actual balls to get in someone's face, look them in the eye and express an opinion.

perhaps their lack of balls explains their obsession with sucking on someone else's.

that's not spelled "balls" .... They spell that "wallet".:eusa_eh:

m-o-n-e-y

So:

"Perhaps their lack of wallet explains their obsession with sucking on someone else's [wallet]?"

Is that supposed to mean that "Gunny's on his second six-pack of Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade?"

So:

"Perhaps their lack of wallet explains their obsession with sucking on someone else's [wallet]?"

Is that supposed to mean that "Gunny's on his second six-pack of Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade?"

Yeah, cuz I drink that gay-ass shit ....:eusa_hand:

So:

Yeah, cuz I drink that gay-ass shit ....:eusa_hand:

So, your a Bud-Lite Lime kinda fella..........?

Zima anyone?

*ahem* I also recall a few here, naming no names, that claim ****** isn't hate speech if the person is acting like a ******.

I have to assume the same applies with teabaggers.

:eusa_whistle:

*ahem* I also recall a few here, naming no names, that claim ****** isn't hate speech if the person is acting like a ******.

I have to assume the same applies with teabaggers.

:eusa_whistle:

:eek:

How does one "act like a ******?"

Spend the day pickin' cotten?

Forum List

Back