Is the US to blame for all of Cuba's ills?

Yes the US is in part, to blame.
See all this white space here to type in is where you get to splain your point. I was not looking really for a short yes or no.

Continue
Okay no problem, but I just did that in another thread on this topic.

Are you aware the US has heavily sanctioned and stopped all trade with Cuba for 60 years? Now put the puzzle together. The world’s preeminent economic and military nation doing this to Cuba for 60 FUCKING YEARS, will have a negative impact.

No? Yes?
Fidel wanted to put Russian nuclear missiles in his people's backyards.
When Russia went tits up and stopped propping up Fidel's economy Fidel's people were fucked.
I once visited Cuba with a farmer's group.
I was on a bus when I saw a man wheeling a woman in a wheelbarrow down the road.
I asked the bus driver what the man was doing. The bus driver said: "He's taking his wife to the hospital".

The US is to blame for Cuba and the condition it is in as much as the US is to blame for record-setting black-on-black crime, abortion rates, and the dysfunctional single-parent homes resulting from black men fleeing from their responsibilities

US sanctions are terribly harmful to the poor people of Cuba.
That may have been true 3 or 4 decades ago.
But today Cuba does a billion dollars in trade with Canada annually, and also has economic ties with China, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, and the Netherlands.
Like all communist run countries, the problem is the government, not the US sanctions.. ... :cool:

At least you acknowledge you don't support free markets.

I do? Link?

See all this white space here to type in is where you get to splain your point. I was not looking really for a short yes or no.

Continue

Are you aware the US has heavily sanctioned and stopped all trade with Cuba for 60 years? Now put the puzzle together. The world’s preeminent economic and military nation doing this to Cuba for 60 FUCKING YEARS, will have a negative impact.

No? Yes?
When Russia went tits up and stopped propping up Fidel's economy Fidel's people were fucked.
I was on a bus when I saw a man wheeling a woman in a wheelbarrow down the road.
I asked the bus driver what the man was doing. The bus driver said: "He's taking his wife to the hospital".
Under your messiah Dumb Don, our government did this…but they’d never pressure nations not to trade with Cuba. Lol

THE United States has launched a stunning attack on Cuba’s medical-aid missions, with the Trump administration pressing countries to reject them during the coronavirus pandemic.
US pressures countries to reject Cuban aid during coronavirus pandemic

Continue

No? Yes?
Lol. You just keep losing so you change the subject.

But today Cuba does a billion dollars in trade with Canada annually, and also has economic ties with China, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, and the Netherlands.
Like all communist run countries, the problem is the government, not the US sanctions.. ... :cool:

I do? Link?

Continue

No? Yes?
Under your messiah Dumb Don, our government did this…but they’d never pressure nations not to trade with Cuba. Lol

THE United States has launched a stunning attack on Cuba’s medical-aid missions, with the Trump administration pressing countries to reject them during the coronavirus pandemic.
We had ample proof of the failure of communism for the majority of people with Cuba. It was there for all to see. No one bothered it after the Bay of Pigs and before that. It failed.

I do? Link?

Continue

No? Yes?

We had ample proof of the failure of communism for the majority of people with Cuba. It was there for all to see. No one bothered it after the Bay of Pigs and before that. It failed.

The question isn't whether or not it's been good for the people. The question is whether or not our actions have done anything to help.

I do? Link?

Continue

No? Yes?

And the Left boycotts Atlanta with the All Star game and California boycotts certain conservative states.

So what? If they hate these people, why support them? And if those they hate can't get by without them, that's too damn bad.

I do? Link?

Continue

No? Yes?

And the Left boycotts Atlanta with the All Star game and California boycotts certain conservative states.

So what? If they hate these people, why support them? And if those they hate can't get by without them, that's too damn bad.

Trump administration orders Marriott to cease Cuba hotel ...
Starwood Hotels, now owned by Marriott, four years ago became the first U.S. hotel company to sign a deal with Cuba since the 1959 revolution amid the normalization of relations pursued by former .

I do? Link?

Continue

No? Yes?

If I do not want to sell my widgets to someone, well I can do that. When the government refuses to allow me to do so, that is entirely different.

I do? Link?

Continue

No? Yes?

The question isn't whether or not it's been good for the people. The question is whether or not our actions have done anything to help.

Not really our responsibility to help our self declared enemies.

I do? Link?

Continue

No? Yes?

Not really our responsibility to help our self declared enemies.

Help? A business selling their products are helping themselves.

Forum List

Back