Is there an actual MAGA Organization, to which Biden referred?

Biden the uniter just gave a big middle finger to half of the country...we'll give it right back in November

Maga, Just decent, law-abiding American taxpayers.

laughing-hysterically-laugh.gif
I believe you morons on the left pee yourselves regularly. And about minor dumb shit to boot so your meme, madam, is 100% accurate

What is he talking about? Is he considering the half of all voters who preferred his opponent to be the most terrible people alive, with membership in a horrible organization akin to the KKK?

There is no MAGA organization. Just decent, law-abiding American taxpayers who didn’t vote for him. The way he spews venom against an entire group of people is similar to the way another leader demonIzed another group of people, circa 1930’s Germany.

Yup….he sure sounds like he’s for the ”unity” he spoke of at his Inauguration.
Rumor has it that they meet on the third Tuesday every month at a Denny's in Aurora Co.

Rumor has it that they meet on the third Tuesday every month at a Denny's in Aurora Co.
Dang! I didn’t get the memo. But I’m guessing the other seven people who belong to MAGA, Inc. enjoyed their pancakes!

You just ignored what that poster said: not every president ran on the promise of uniting the nation. Biden did, and now is actively demonizing half of all American voters, and encourage “his” half to feel the same way.
Biden is an old fool just like Hillary and Trump so I don't take what they say as fact.

What is he talking about? Is he considering the half of all voters who preferred his opponent to be the most terrible people alive, with membership in a horrible organization akin to the KKK?

There is no MAGA organization. Just decent, law-abiding American taxpayers who didn’t vote for him. The way he spews venom against an entire group of people is similar to the way another leader demonIzed another group of people, circa 1930’s Germany.

"Maga orginzation" is just a very vauge term. It's like saying "the Boogeyman is after me".

The only unity he cares about is unifying everyone to what he and his administration want. Actually unifying would be everyone coming together despite their differences, but he just wants everyone to be on his side.

So, magaturds are the Jews in this ridiculous scenario? :auiqs.jpg: The histrionic shit regressives/magaturds invent is the most hilarious benefit of this bar.

I have yet to see one president that could unite the nation in the last fifty years.
well biden said he is the guy who can unite us and will be the president for everybody....i guess its not as easy as it seems....a real leader can get at least 70% of the country to at least give him the benefit of the doubt....

"Maga orginzation" is just a very vauge term. It's like saying "the Boogeyman is after me".

The only unity he cares about is unifying everyone to what he and his administration want. Actually unifying would be everyone coming together despite their differences, but he just wants everyone to be on his side.
That’s how the libs play it. They want everyone to get along, and be unified, which to them means submitting to what they want, or keeping your mouth shut.

He knows his boy Brandon is a failure, but he knows he cannot admit it.
Yup. I expect as we near the midterms, and Brandon is even more of a doddering senile old man, and he has flooded the country with another million illegals, and inflation is up to 10%, and there’s a shortage of baby formula, and stocks have dropped another 15%, and the crime rate is through the roof….. the libs will get very vicious with their insults.

Forum List

Back