Is there any constitutional prohibition against a vegetable running for President?

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Seriously, and I mean a real vegetable, like a carrot, turnip or a Pelosi..............

The constitution talks about "we the people", not "we the vegetables"...

Besides that I suppose the answer is no...

upload_2017-1-8_10-1-33.png

OK but this creates the question as to what is a Pelosi, clearly Pelosi is more vegetable like than human like?

OK but this creates the question as to what is a Pelosi, clearly Pelosi is more vegetable like than human like?

I find this thread to marginalize and even insult vegetables.

They would not permit her to be one of their own.

Well she has a long shelf life
So you are saying that canned vegetables are just as good as fresh?

Just sayin some vegetables need to be canned more than others.

Seriously, and I mean a real vegetable, like a carrot, turnip or a Pelosi..............
of course. We already had Reagan, who was so senile he was indistinguishable from a turnip. And W, who had all the intelligence of a clump of broccoli. Trump is as orange as a pumpkin with the same sensibilities. And of course we have Hillary, who got squashed.

Forum List

Back