Is there NO real replacement of the ACA?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The "Achilles' heel" for conservatives in congress is that they have NO idea on how to replace the ACA.....

No proposed system can ensure people with HC who also have a serious pre-existing condition (like women of child-bearing age?) WITHOUT also mandating that healthy, younger people also purchase insurance....THAT is the logic of the ACA, like it or not.

So, the only options for elected right wingers are: Go back to what the system was before the ACA (and watch the consequences to their sorry hides)......OR, adopt a Medicare-for-all option (which would send the clueless base into a frenzy of lynchings.)

So, which will it be?

Nothing at all would be better than the heinously expensive and idiotic shit show that is Ocommiecare.

Excellent retort, Cpt. Crunch.......Run on that and see what happens.

I'd opt for real health insurance/law reform over mandates and other such shit. You can't dump millions who have not paid a dime in premiums on the health insurance rolls and not expect premiums to skyrocket.

Obamacare is legalized extortion… It is fucking ruining millions of people's lives.

Jobs = Health Care.
Conservatives (and as of Bill Clinton's H1-B efforts, Democrats also) don't create jobs and neither party REALLY cares about anyone but their own careers as politicians and investments.

Last edited:
Obamacare is legalized extortion… It is fucking ruining millions of people's lives.
Yeah, try running that one by the people who were unable to get healthcare because they had a pre-existing condition, and now are insured because of the ACA.

Repeal and Replace. You assholes were snowed, snowflakes.

• Banned
I'd opt for real health insurance/law reform over mandates and other such shit. You can't dump millions who have not paid a dime in premiums on the health insurance rolls and not expect premiums to skyrocket.[/QUOTE]

It's a never-ending task to help educate moronic right wingers.......take a look at how premiums increased under GWB versus Obama's tenure.......and then apologize

kff-chart.png

Slower Premium Growth Under Obama

The "Achilles' heel" for conservatives in congress is that they have NO idea on how to replace the ACA.....

No proposed system can ensure people with HC who also have a serious pre-existing condition (like women of child-bearing age?) WITHOUT also mandating that healthy, younger people also purchase insurance....THAT is the logic of the ACA, like it or not.

So, the only options for elected right wingers are: Go back to what the system was before the ACA (and watch the consequences to their sorry hides)......OR, adopt a Medicare-for-all option (which would send the clueless base into a frenzy of lynchings.)

So, which will it be?
Ild rather go back to the system before. The less gov involvement the better off we all are

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

By NAT's logic the Allies should not of deposed the Nazis since they did not have anything better to immediately replace them with.

NAT does not have a dental procedure to remove an abcessed tooth because his dentist does not have anything better to replace it with.

NAT: "Well, Doctor, I would like for you to remove the cancerous tumor on my brain, but what are you going to replace it with?"

So, which will it be?
Ild rather go back to the system before. The less gov involvement the better off we all are

What did you like about the "system before". Please be very specific with your answer and provide examples.

The mandate STOPS freedloaders!! You'd think the cons would be for that .

Instead you have cons wanting to keep all the good , but dump the bad that pays for it .

How the fuck do you do that !?

So, which will it be?

More far left religious dogma not based in reality..

A plan has been posted over and over again in this board..

More proof the far left is interested in running debunked religious narratives than accepting reality!

So, which will it be?

What did you like about the "system before". Please be very specific with your answer and provide examples.
The system had flaws and could be improved but i perfer to be responible for mataining my own healthcare and having the ability to select what was in my civerage and what was not. ACA eliminated those things.

Yeah, try running that one by the people who were unable to get healthcare because they had a pre-existing condition, and now are insured because of the ACA.

Repeal and Replace. You assholes were snowed, snowflakes.
Millions of people were forced into the program they want nothing to do with and will never use. That's legalized extortion

Please provide your address to those 20 million people who would lose their health care coverage...I'm sure they would like to "thank you" personally.

Does that "wonderful" plan offer coverage for all at a cheaper cost and better insurance, as Trump promised?......................A simple Yes or No would be helpful......

Does that "wonderful" plan offer coverage for all at a cheaper cost and better insurance, as Trump promised?......................A simple Yes or No would be helpful......

See how the far left is more interested in running debunked religious narratives than existing in reality?

But then again "We have to pass it before we find out what is in it", should be good enough for any far left drone!

See how the far left is more interested in running debunked religious narratives than existing in reality?

But then again "We have to pass it before we find out what is in it", should be good enough for any far left drone!

hey, fuck head.....Just go on and post the right wingers' plan that covers everybody at less cost....

Can you do that? Yes or No?

Otherwise, go sit on your toilet for your next bullshit to post.

Forum List

Back