Is There One Honest Democrat Here? A Moment of Common Sense

Newsweek admits that in 2020, Donald Trump's 73.6 million popular votes was over 7 million more votes than any sitting president in history ever got:

Okay? Now lets think:
Obama was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Obama did,
Bush was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Bush did,
Clinton was re-elected and Trump got MORE votes than Clinton did,
Reagan was re-elected in a 49 state landslide and Trump got MORE votes than Reagan did,

I think you get the idea.

Now, we are supposed to believe that Biden got millions more than that and won.

Now, get ready to think: In two short years, the man who we are supposed to believe got millions and millions more votes than anybody in history, is now going to be replaced by his own party and has lower approval ratings than any president in 70 years at least:

I ask you this: If Biden really got all those votes, would the American people be screaming and up in arms that his party wants to replace him? Or how about this: If Biden really got all those votes would he not be so popular that his own party would not dare replace him? Think!

Imagine the GOP trying to replace Reagan; there would have been pandemonium. The same with Obama.

There is only one way to explain this that makes any sense at all: Biden do not really get all those votes, Trump was the real winner.

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767
Did you even read the article you linked to? Or, did you just stop with the headlines and the first paragraph?

If you had read further, you would have got your answer instead of making a fool of yourself... here, from your own link...

Trump has received 47.2 percent of the popular vote, compared to President-elect Joe Biden's 51 percent. Recently, Biden broke his own record with 79 million votes and counting, giving him the most votes of any presidential candidate in history.

Next time, learn to read. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:

Now, I will be fair and say you have a point. Many folks hated Hillary that much and they voted for Trump when they would have preferred Cruz or someone else.

But in the final contest, the visuals of the crowds, and Biden hiding in his basement, and the Biden senile gaffes and all that . . . it just strains credulity too far to think that Biden won.
Biden won because of democrat cheating. Everyone really knows that even if they deny it.

Newsweek admits that in 2020, Donald Trump's 73.6 million popular votes was over 7 million more votes than any sitting president in history ever got:

Okay? Now lets think:
Reagan was re-elected in a 49 state landslide and Trump got MORE votes than Reagan did,

Now, get ready to think: In two short years, the man who we are supposed to believe got millions and millions more votes than anybody in history, is now going to be replaced by his own party and has lower approval ratings than any president in 70 years at least:

I ask you this: If Biden really got all those votes, would the American people be screaming and up in arms that his party wants to replace him? Or how about this: If Biden really got all those votes would he not be so popular that his own party would not dare replace him? Think!

Imagine the GOP trying to replace Reagan; there would have been pandemonium. The same with Obama.

There is only one way to explain this that makes any sense at all: Biden do not really get all those votes, Trump was the real winner.

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767
The EC elects the president not the popular vote.

Biden won because of democrat cheating. Everyone really knows that even if they deny it.
Everyone?

Like Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and THE REPUBLICANS' VERY OWN HAND-PICKED FABULOUS CYBER NINJAS?

Right?

Last edited:

Okay? Now lets think:

Biden Rally in 2020

View attachment 651767
For the most part there a few honest dems here, but not many.

Thank you for your service

But that does not give you the privilege to demonstrate your stupidity on this board for all to see

I think there is a bit of False Honor here. This moron would not even make it through the first week of basic before they sent him home as unfit to serve.

See ya in November cupcake.
Yup
1653937639583.png

Forum List

Back