Is this a parody???

Do you consider this thread news or perpetuating a hoax/trolling?

• Yeah, this is news. I hadn't heard it before. Very important with the election going.

• No, because this is Donald Trump, it's a hoax, not news.

• It would be news if it was Ted Cruz or John Kasich, but because it's Trump, no way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
regardless who the candidate is, this story deserves a big YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Yes because sex abuse of children is such a boring topic.

nope, because political smear during an election year is so common .... strange this big news magically appeared RIGHT NOW isn't it?

No.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Filed in California if it even was filed, in pro per, untraceable plaintiff, never served.

Stinky stinky

I had posted a similar thread last night to which the night-watch moderator simply disappeared. But not without first telling me I was trolling and perpetuating a hoax. And before this thread is disappeared again (I've saved it and will repost BECAUSE IT'S NEWS AND POLITICAL), ponder this: What if this lawsuit was filed against Ted Cruz three days ago? Or John Kasich? Or Paul Ryan? Or Marco Rubio?

Would it disappear then?

Since a case was actually filed and bears the initials of a clerk in Riverside County, CA, we have to assume that the claimant 1. exists and 2. is hard to find because she says in her complaint that Trump made threats to harm her and her family if she ever told anyone.

So, you be the judge. First brought to my attention by Tyrone here #156: Eric Trump: My Dad Is Going to Go After Hillary in a Way That No One Has Ever Gone After Her Before

Donald Trump Accused of Rape and "Depraved Sex Acts" in Civil Lawsuit

In a lawsuit filed in the federal court in the Central District of California, a plaintiff filing under the name Katie Johnson accuses Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein of having forced her to "engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts" and threatening to harm her and her family. The complaint states that the defendants committed "forcible rape" against her in 1994, when she was 13. The lawsuit describes four incidents with Trump: On the first, Johnson claims, she had to "manually stimulate" Trump with her hand until he ejaculated. On the second, she had to "orally copulate" him until orgasm. On the third, she allegedly had to "engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe." The suit claims both girls "orally copulated" Trump at once, after which he pushed them away and berated their "poor" performance.

On a fourth incident described in the suit, Johnson claims Trump tied her to a bed and raped her in a "savage sexual attack" during which she pleaded for him to wear a condom but he refused. The suit alleges he struck her in the face, and when she asked through tears what would happen if she were pregnant, he allegedly threw money at her and told her to "get a fucking abortion." Epstein is a disgraced Palm Beach money manager who was accused of engaging in sexual acts with underage girls. Following his criminal case, in which he took a plea deal and served 13 months of an 18-month sentence, alleged victims filed civil suits that accused Prince Andrew.

The suit says that Epstein and Trump also got full body massages from the underage girls, and that they argued over who would take Johnson's virginity, with Trump yelling at Epstein that he was a "fucking Jew." It says that Epstein tried to sodomize her and became enraged upon learning Trump had taken her virginity. The lawsuit says that Johnson was told she and her family would face "certain death" if details of the incidents were revealed. It says that a woman named Tiffany Doe worked for Epstein as a "party planner" and arranged the sex parties, and that she would testify as a witness.

Here's the link to the actual complaint filed in Riverside County CA with the clerk's initials and signature of the complainant:
http://images.browardpalmbeach.com/media/pdf/donald_trump_sex_lawsuit_complaint.pdf

And, like I said in the other OP and will say here, for any reporters heading to the area to check out whether or not the complaint has veracity, or who the girl is, or who the clerk is who signed off on the complaint, stop in Twentynine Palms because the dates they sell there and in Indio are delicious! Buy a crate or ten.

And tell us what you find out when you get the facts gathered.

For other reference:

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit Claims Trump Forced 12- And 13-Year-Old Girls To Peform Oral Sex On Him
Trump lawyer: Rape lawsuit is a HOAX, plaintiff may not actually exist
Donald Trump Named in Lawsuit Alleging Rape of Teen Girl | RedState
Possibly Hoax Lawsuit Claims Donald Trump Molested Teen Girl
New details released on the $100 million lawsuit claiming Donald Trump molested teen girl
Donald Trump has denied allegations he raped a 13-year-old girl

Trump is innocent until proven guilty

Let's spend the next seven months investigating this and then let Trump testify in a televised hearing to clear his name

It is the fair thing to do

poor Donnie, another RW/LW/Centrist (or whatever he is) victim of politics..

tough sport making America great again ... :lol:

Let's spend the next seven months investigating this and then let Trump testify in a televised hearing to clear his name

Oh, I see you're familiar with the Maddow Show's journalistic style.

Why would Hillary do such a thing before the GOP candidate was chosen officially? She would wait until after if that was her game. Why file a suit against Trump if Cruz or Kasich got the nod on a technicality?

It doesn't match up, your theory...
Exactly, this has Cruz's fingerprints all over it!

regardless who the candidate is, this story deserves a big YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Yes because sex abuse of children is such a boring topic.

nope, because political smear during an election year is so common .... strange this big news magically appeared RIGHT NOW isn't it?

No.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
All manner of strange things happen in the left-controlled media during an election year. For instance, we know Ted Cruz was born in Canada with a Canadian birth certificate and only renounced his citizenship in 2014. Yet here he is, running for POTUS, illegally...and not a peep from the left wing media about that....for now...unless he gets the RNC nod.

Speaking of timing and election news releases...

We need a special congressional investigation headed by someone like Gowdy Doody!

The raped girl and witnesses are probably swimming with the fishes now. Trump has some very strong mob connections.

The raped girl and witnesses are probably swimming with the fishes now. Trump has some very strong mob connections.
If she's real, it's probably why she gave an alias. And why her home address produces no residence. And why she protected her witnesses with "Doe" last names.

If Trump is the party animal he was reported to be back in the day, and just animal in general, he might have been through so many of these girls that it would be impossible for him to remember without specifics. I mean, if you were the girl/woman in question, would you give your real name and home address given what you just said? Not unless you had a death wish.

How do the courts handle anonymity with these cases with a declared threat and sex abuse allegations against very powerful men with mob ties? They'd have to be very prudent and extend/allow every type of protection against the woman's identity possible.

Who is doing this mean thing to the Donald? Somebody is behind it all. Maybe it's those Koch Brother puckers.

Who is doing this mean thing to the Donald? Somebody is behind it all. Maybe it's those Koch Brother puckers.

pick someone he hasn't pissed off or shit on since he started running his mouth ..

Oh, I see you're familiar with the Maddow Show's journalistic style.
Maddow would give Trump a fairer shot than conservatives give Hillary

The timing is to put it nicely *suspect*.
Well the timing for a SCOTUS *emergency hearing* for exposing Cruz as a Canadian-born citizenuntil 2014 when he renounced, if he gets the nomination..and around September or October...would also be nicely *suspect*, no?

Yet that's precisely what's going to happen if Cruz gets the nod.

Maddow would give Trump a fairer shot than conservatives give Hillary

Sure, Maddow always gives republican powerful men fair shots. Except for all the sex scandals she's drummed up against conservative politicians in recent years, she has remained conspicuously quiet about this actual filed lawsuit in California.

Odd, that...

If it were Clinton instead of Trump the suit might have a bit of credulity.
Why, exactly?
You're joking, right?
No, you're joking, right? Since when are people operating under the assumption that a New York hotel tycoon has not engaged in a single sexual impropriety in his entire life? Are you saying Trump's as pure as the driven snow? Just the allegations surrounding fraud in his university sort of upsets that apple cart, wouldn't you say; as far as cred goes?

I had posted a similar thread last night to which the night-watch moderator simply disappeared. But not without first telling me I was trolling and perpetuating a hoax. And before this thread is disappeared again (I've saved it and will repost BECAUSE IT'S NEWS AND POLITICAL), ponder this: What if this lawsuit was filed against Ted Cruz three days ago? Or John Kasich? Or Paul Ryan? Or Marco Rubio?

Would it disappear then?

Since a case was actually filed and bears the initials of a clerk in Riverside County, CA, we have to assume that the claimant 1. exists and 2. is hard to find because she says in her complaint that Trump made threats to harm her and her family if she ever told anyone.

So, you be the judge. First brought to my attention by Tyrone here #156: Eric Trump: My Dad Is Going to Go After Hillary in a Way That No One Has Ever Gone After Her Before

Donald Trump Accused of Rape and "Depraved Sex Acts" in Civil Lawsuit

In a lawsuit filed in the federal court in the Central District of California, a plaintiff filing under the name Katie Johnson accuses Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein of having forced her to "engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts" and threatening to harm her and her family. The complaint states that the defendants committed "forcible rape" against her in 1994, when she was 13. The lawsuit describes four incidents with Trump: On the first, Johnson claims, she had to "manually stimulate" Trump with her hand until he ejaculated. On the second, she had to "orally copulate" him until orgasm. On the third, she allegedly had to "engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe." The suit claims both girls "orally copulated" Trump at once, after which he pushed them away and berated their "poor" performance.

On a fourth incident described in the suit, Johnson claims Trump tied her to a bed and raped her in a "savage sexual attack" during which she pleaded for him to wear a condom but he refused. The suit alleges he struck her in the face, and when she asked through tears what would happen if she were pregnant, he allegedly threw money at her and told her to "get a fucking abortion." Epstein is a disgraced Palm Beach money manager who was accused of engaging in sexual acts with underage girls. Following his criminal case, in which he took a plea deal and served 13 months of an 18-month sentence, alleged victims filed civil suits that accused Prince Andrew.

The suit says that Epstein and Trump also got full body massages from the underage girls, and that they argued over who would take Johnson's virginity, with Trump yelling at Epstein that he was a "fucking Jew." It says that Epstein tried to sodomize her and became enraged upon learning Trump had taken her virginity. The lawsuit says that Johnson was told she and her family would face "certain death" if details of the incidents were revealed. It says that a woman named Tiffany Doe worked for Epstein as a "party planner" and arranged the sex parties, and that she would testify as a witness.

Here's the link to the actual complaint filed in Riverside County CA with the clerk's initials and signature of the complainant:
http://images.browardpalmbeach.com/media/pdf/donald_trump_sex_lawsuit_complaint.pdf

And, like I said in the other OP and will say here, for any reporters heading to the area to check out whether or not the complaint has veracity, or who the girl is, or who the clerk is who signed off on the complaint, stop in Twentynine Palms because the dates they sell there and in Indio are delicious! Buy a crate or ten.

And tell us what you find out when you get the facts gathered.

For other reference:

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit Claims Trump Forced 12- And 13-Year-Old Girls To Peform Oral Sex On Him
Trump lawyer: Rape lawsuit is a HOAX, plaintiff may not actually exist
Donald Trump Named in Lawsuit Alleging Rape of Teen Girl | RedState
Possibly Hoax Lawsuit Claims Donald Trump Molested Teen Girl
New details released on the $100 million lawsuit claiming Donald Trump molested teen girl
Donald Trump has denied allegations he raped a 13-year-old girl

California Statute of Limitations on Sexual Abuse | LegalMatch Law Library

Read, and I bet the case is tossed.

Of course you will scream about how Trump bought off everyone, and will never leave this alone.

If the accusation were true the D.A. would be up Trump ass quicker than shit, but you will argue otherwise.

Statute of limitations for a criminal case could be different than a civil case. DA would not be involved in a civil case.

As for why federally are the alleging human trafficking as a sex slave? That might be justification for a federal filling. Course it could simply be diversity jurisdiction as well.

Forum List

Back