Is this a parody???

Do you consider this thread news or perpetuating a hoax/trolling?

• Yeah, this is news. I hadn't heard it before. Very important with the election going.

• No, because this is Donald Trump, it's a hoax, not news.

• It would be news if it was Ted Cruz or John Kasich, but because it's Trump, no way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main character Epstein got a powder puff deal so this wold all go away when Clinton was linked in........makes ya go HHMMMMMMMMM

It's a hoax. I don't know why a complaint like this would be filed in federal court since none of the allegations give rise to any civil action under federal law.

The address given for this woman is an abandoned house in foreclosure. The alleged plaintiff has never filed income taxes, has no credit history.

It's really is very easy to phony up papers that look like they were filed. Does the court have a file?

I think a reasonable person would view this story carefully and suspiciously, and wait until there are significantly more facts before considering it credible.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if some chose not to behave that way, though.
Would you feel the same way if the suit was filed against 1. Ted Cruz or 2. John Kasich?

It's a hoax. I don't know why a complaint like this would be filed in federal court since none of the allegations give rise to any civil action under federal law.

The address given for this woman is an abandoned house in foreclosure. The alleged plaintiff has never filed income taxes, has no credit history.

It's really is very easy to phony up papers that look like they were filed. Does the court have a file?
The link to the complaint is in the OP. Federal because the nature of the complaint would affect a federal election? And, the USSC would have to hear that? (It's why I posted this in the politics forum).

I think a reasonable person would view this story carefully and suspiciously, and wait until there are significantly more facts before considering it credible.

Would you feel the same way if the suit was filed against 1. Ted Cruz or 2. John Kasich?
I would feel precisely the same way if it were filed against anyone.

I had posted a similar thread last night to which the night-watch moderator simply disappeared. But not without first telling me I was trolling and perpetuating a hoax. And before this thread is disappeared again (I've saved it and will repost BECAUSE IT'S NEWS AND POLITICAL), ponder this: What if this lawsuit was filed against Ted Cruz three days ago? Or John Kasich? Or Paul Ryan? Or Marco Rubio?

Would it disappear then?

Since a case was actually filed and bears the initials of a clerk in Riverside County, CA, we have to assume that the claimant 1. exists and 2. is hard to find because she says in her complaint that Trump made threats to harm her and her family if she ever told anyone.

So, you be the judge. First brought to my attention by Tyrone here #156: Eric Trump: My Dad Is Going to Go After Hillary in a Way That No One Has Ever Gone After Her Before

Donald Trump Accused of Rape and "Depraved Sex Acts" in Civil Lawsuit

In a lawsuit filed in the federal court in the Central District of California, a plaintiff filing under the name Katie Johnson accuses Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein of having forced her to "engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts" and threatening to harm her and her family. The complaint states that the defendants committed "forcible rape" against her in 1994, when she was 13. The lawsuit describes four incidents with Trump: On the first, Johnson claims, she had to "manually stimulate" Trump with her hand until he ejaculated. On the second, she had to "orally copulate" him until orgasm. On the third, she allegedly had to "engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe." The suit claims both girls "orally copulated" Trump at once, after which he pushed them away and berated their "poor" performance.

On a fourth incident described in the suit, Johnson claims Trump tied her to a bed and raped her in a "savage sexual attack" during which she pleaded for him to wear a condom but he refused. The suit alleges he struck her in the face, and when she asked through tears what would happen if she were pregnant, he allegedly threw money at her and told her to "get a fucking abortion." Epstein is a disgraced Palm Beach money manager who was accused of engaging in sexual acts with underage girls. Following his criminal case, in which he took a plea deal and served 13 months of an 18-month sentence, alleged victims filed civil suits that accused Prince Andrew.

The suit says that Epstein and Trump also got full body massages from the underage girls, and that they argued over who would take Johnson's virginity, with Trump yelling at Epstein that he was a "fucking Jew." It says that Epstein tried to sodomize her and became enraged upon learning Trump had taken her virginity. The lawsuit says that Johnson was told she and her family would face "certain death" if details of the incidents were revealed. It says that a woman named Tiffany Doe worked for Epstein as a "party planner" and arranged the sex parties, and that she would testify as a witness.

Here's the link to the actual complaint filed in Riverside County CA with the clerk's initials and signature of the complainant:
http://images.browardpalmbeach.com/media/pdf/donald_trump_sex_lawsuit_complaint.pdf

And, like I said in the other OP and will say here, for any reporters heading to the area to check out whether or not the complaint has veracity, or who the girl is, or who the clerk is who signed off on the complaint, stop in Twentynine Palms because the dates they sell there and in Indio are delicious! Buy a crate or ten.

And tell us what you find out when you get the facts gathered.

For other reference:

Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit Claims Trump Forced 12- And 13-Year-Old Girls To Peform Oral Sex On Him
Trump lawyer: Rape lawsuit is a HOAX, plaintiff may not actually exist
Donald Trump Named in Lawsuit Alleging Rape of Teen Girl | RedState
Possibly Hoax Lawsuit Claims Donald Trump Molested Teen Girl
New details released on the $100 million lawsuit claiming Donald Trump molested teen girl
Donald Trump has denied allegations he raped a 13-year-old girl

California Statute of Limitations on Sexual Abuse | LegalMatch Law Library

Read, and I bet the case is tossed.

Of course you will scream about how Trump bought off everyone, and will never leave this alone.

If the accusation were true the D.A. would be up Trump ass quicker than shit, but you will argue otherwise.

Of course you will scream about how Trump bought off everyone, and will never leave this alone.

If the accusation were true the D.A. would be up Trump ass quicker than shit, but you will argue otherwise.

Hmm... people tend to fear the wrath of Trump, so not sure if any DA would take it on. Yet how far back in time did they go on the Duggar case when the media ran with that one for days and days and days? Quite a number of years in the past I believe.

The link to the complaint is in the OP.
No it's not. The link is to something that purports to be a filed complaint. The only real filed complaint is in the court files. I could phony up a complaint showing Donald Trump suing you and that was before the days of photoshop. I could do it with white out and a photocopier.

Yes.

No it's not. The link is to something that purports to be a filed complaint. The only real filed complaint is in the court files. I could phony up a complaint showing Donald Trump suing you and that was before the days of photoshop. I could do it with white out and a photocopier.
Well then Trump should be delighted. We'll ask Tyrone and all the British and American papers who leaked the "fake complaint" and get to the bottom of it.

I am as curious as anyone to thoroughly investigate this complaint and see if it's real or a fake.

Funny how nobody in the fawning media ever speculated about Bill Clinton's sexual deviation even when he was caught with his pants down with a girl barely older than his daughter.

Yes.
I don't know if this is really the best way to look at things, but I'm more likely to be cynical when the subject is a public figure. Even more when the timing is suspect.

Funny how nobody ever speculated about Bill Clinton's sexual deviation even when he was caught with his pants down with a girl barely older than his daughter.
Speculate away. If he did those things, he should have legal action taken against him. Another thread? Go for it! Child abuse is no laughing matter.

Hmm... people tend to fear the wrath of Trump, so not sure if any DA would take it on. Yet how far back in time did they go on the Duggar case when the media ran with that one for days and days and days? Quite a number of years in the past I believe.

You believe what you want and no one and I mean no one will ever convince you otherwise.

As for your question about Kasich and Cruz and had this happen to them would I wait to make sure the story is true?

Damn right I would, so why don't you do the same for once and wait to make sure.

Also the D.A. along with Gloria Allred would be all over this case if it had legs!

Do you think you're the only one that dislikes Trump?

I don't know if this is really the best way to look at things, but I'm more likely to be cynical when the subject is a public figure. Even more when the timing is suspect.

Good for you. Get to the bottom of it and report back here with your data when you find it. That goes for any of you. Investigate and come back here with "proof of a hoax". Please.

Forum List

Back