Is this OK in your eyes?

First Amendment and all that. I won't defend with my life her right to say that, because she's an idiot. But she does have the right to parrot what her leftists handlers want her to.
Stand Up, Don't Stand By

No one has a right to get in my face; that's rude. Fight back by taking her intrusive sign and smashing it.
And then she can shoot you right in the face to protect her property. Right?

A President put's on his pants one leg at a time just as I do.....................His position on issues is his position and not necessarily mine.

I am under NO OBLIGATION to support his position if it's counter to mine.

I agree. I conceded this point to G.T.
Do you hope against all hope that whatever he does will improve the US. Or do hope he fails?
Depends on the agenda............if his agenda is against my beliefs, and I think it will harm the country.............Yea...........I hope he fails..........

In regards to Foreign Policy............when American lives are on the line.......that is a different story.
One Man's Mede Is Another Man's Persian

What about the GOPers' "Terrorism is not a threat" Wag the Dog theory? And DubDud and his Daddy attacked our best ally against Iranian terrorism.
The policy of the enemy of mine enemy is my friend.............In regards to relations with Iraq.......we supported them because we were ticked off at Iran who under the Shah we supported...........they took our embassy and held our people for 444 days..............At that point Iraq wasn't really on our radar.........

We sided with Iraq in the Iran Iraq War because of what happened in Iran. Later it bit us in the ass as Saddam went postal and invaded Kuwait and threatened Saudi Arabia..............

So Daddy Bush kicked him out of Kuwait................

9/11 we became polarized.............Saddam had threatened Bush Sr.'s life............so son invaded Iraq..............and under the polarization of what happened on 9/11. He won but shifted the balance of power in the region from Sunni to Shia...........in Iran's favor...............Civil War as a result...........and now the Civil War has turned into a Caliph against the west and Shia.........which has spread throughout the region as Iran tries to sway the balance of power in the region to their Shia views..............

so it continues................as Leaders throughout history have found........the Middle East is Quick Sand.........They are Secular Nations and their Gov'ts are mainly controlled by their Religion.................You can try to impose the APPEARANCE of DEMOCRACY there........but final blessing come from the Religious Leaders whether they be shia or Sunni........

I've never wanted to see a car plow through a crowd of people so bad.
You want to kill them because they disagree with you politically..............I didn't like Obama..........and the stuff he and others did to Americans for their beliefs was BS..............Using the IRS as a Weapon............simply because they didn't cow toe his damned line.............

Couldn't stand Obama.......still can't.....you want to run me over too..........or get back in office and have them send the IRS, ATF, FBI, OSHA, and others to investigate me or my business because I oppose your agenda....................

Too damned bad.

"Not my President" is a fair response / reaction to the current President. Literally, Trump is The President, but does he represent all of the people? That is the question and the answer is, he does not.

He is the most divisive President in my lifetime, even more so than Nixon. He has singled out Journalists, U. and College Professors, The Congress and members of the Judiciary, immigrants, Muslims, Mexicans, his own Attorney General, liberals and progressives, Obama and HRC; he has alienated our allies and inflamed our adversaries. In fact everyone who has ever not kissed his ass has been attacked by tweets and off the cuff comments. And yet, he patronizes those who he feels at the moment that he needs, thus he is two-faced and untrustworthy.

And the award for the most clueless post of the day...this is it.

This said by a person who defends the greatest friend to Wall Street in American history. A global-elitist...hardcore corporatist and used trickle down economics like no other President in history. Obama.
It is simply amazing how any leftist can support a glaring elitist like Obama. The cluelessness knows no bounds.

Please check the number of Wall street persons now in our new administration + additional billionaires .

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
The Rich got richer, at a pace never seen before in U.S. history under Obama, and as a direct result of the policies of his administration.
The data has been in for years, virtually 100% of the TARP funds ended up in the hands of the super wealthy and major corporations. That is a cold hard fact. The government did not simply "bail out" the rich. They made them richer using our tax dollars. PERIOD.
And Obama signed the policies that made that happen. PERIOD.

Excuse me, TARP was signed by President G. W. Bush on October 3, 2008. As a hack, you've once again failed and have put your license to troll at great risk.
TARP was a smoke screen to cover the back door BS at the Federal Reserve..........and the money was handed out by both Bush and Obama..........mostly to their buddies and lobbyists interests.

First Amendment and all that. I won't defend with my life her right to say that, because she's an idiot. But she does have the right to parrot what her leftists handlers want her to.
Stand Up, Don't Stand By

No one has a right to get in my face; that's rude. Fight back by taking her intrusive sign and smashing it.
Did she put it in your face................or do you walk up to her and get in her face...............

You are offended...................and in a free nation people are always getting offended..............

If you start a fight because you are offended.........you are guilty of INCITING A RIOT and by LAW........thrown in JAIL.

View attachment 149481 Oh man. Is this conversation 7 months late or what?

We've had this discussion regarding Trump.

Yes. We all.want the nation to prosper and do well.

Read this book. It will explain why we must be on our guard while this man is POTUS.
7078218_f520.jpg

Given your history you should read that.
Weewee on the People

An anti-democratic manifesto written by lawyers for the colonial 1%. What political bullies have told you it isn't?
Being ruled by a King from Overseas with no say so in the rules is NOT DEMOCRACY..............

"Not my President" is a fair response / reaction to the current President. Literally, Trump is The President, but does he represent all of the people? That is the question and the answer is, he does not.

He is the most divisive President in my lifetime, even more so than Nixon. He has singled out Journalists, U. and College Professors, The Congress and members of the Judiciary, immigrants, Muslims, Mexicans, his own Attorney General, liberals and progressives, Obama and HRC; he has alienated our allies and inflamed our adversaries. In fact everyone who has ever not kissed his ass has been attacked by tweets and off the cuff comments. And yet, he patronizes those who he feels at the moment that he needs, thus he is two-faced and untrustworthy.

This said by a person who defends the greatest friend to Wall Street in American history. A global-elitist...hardcore corporatist and used trickle down economics like no other President in history. Obama.
It is simply amazing how any leftist can support a glaring elitist like Obama. The cluelessness knows no bounds.

Please check the number of Wall street persons now in our new administration + additional billionaires .

The Rich got richer, at a pace never seen before in U.S. history under Obama, and as a direct result of the policies of his administration.
The data has been in for years, virtually 100% of the TARP funds ended up in the hands of the super wealthy and major corporations. That is a cold hard fact. The government did not simply "bail out" the rich. They made them richer using our tax dollars. PERIOD.

Excuse me, TARP was signed by President G. W. Bush on October 3, 2008. As a hack, you've once again failed and have put your license to troll at great risk.

TARP was a smoke screen to cover the back door BS at the Federal Reserve..........and the money was handed out by both Bush and Obama..........mostly to their buddies and lobbyists interests.

A spin framed in bullshit ^^^ and, ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF MENDACITY BY A MEMBER OF THE VAST RIGHT WING PURVEYORS OF PROPAGANDA!!!

"The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase toxic assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.

"The TARP program originally authorized expenditures of $700 billion. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 created the TARP program. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, signed into law in 2010, reduced the amount authorized to $475 billion. By October 11, 2012, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) stated that total disbursements would be $431 billion, and estimated the total cost, including grants for mortgage programs that have not yet been made, would be $24 billion.[1] On December 19, 2014, the U.S. Treasury sold its remaining holdings of Ally Financial, essentially ending the program. TARP recovered funds totalling $441.7 billion from $426.4 billion invested.[2]"

Troubled Asset Relief Program - Wikipedia

Is it "wrong", I'm not so sure about that...it is inaccurate however.

Freedom of speech isn't designed to protect people from discussing the football game from last night, or their favorite color. You also don't have the right to not be offended.

A spin framed in bullshit ^^^ and, ONE MORE EXAMPLE OF MENDACITY BY A MEMBER OF THE VAST RIGHT WING PURVEYORS OF PROPAGANDA!!!

"The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase toxic assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.

"The TARP program originally authorized expenditures of $700 billion. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 created the TARP program. The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, signed into law in 2010, reduced the amount authorized to $475 billion. By October 11, 2012, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) stated that total disbursements would be $431 billion, and estimated the total cost, including grants for mortgage programs that have not yet been made, would be $24 billion.[1] On December 19, 2014, the U.S. Treasury sold its remaining holdings of Ally Financial, essentially ending the program. TARP recovered funds totalling $441.7 billion from $426.4 billion invested.[2]"

GAO Fed Investigation | Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform And Consumer Protection Act | Federal Reserve System

forced by a Supreme Court decision under the Freedom of Information Act...........blocked by Bush and Obama...........

GAO Fed Investigation | Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform And Consumer Protection Act | Federal Reserve System

forced by a Supreme Court decision under the Freedom of Information Act...........blocked by Bush and Obama...........

LOL, nice effort to deflect; baffle 'em with bullshit won't work. You're a damn liar and posting a non sequitur proves it.

OMG....I am not going to explain to you why this post is garbage...anyone making this post is obviously and completely ignorant of ehat happened. This kind of cluelessness is sad really.

LOL, nice effort to deflect; baffle 'em with bullshit won't work. You're a damn liar and posting a non sequitur proves it.
How so..............I posted a FEDERAL DOCUMENT.............ordered by a Supreme Court Ruling.................

How is that a lie......................Get money from the Back door of the Federal Reserve.........pay off loans from TARP with it.........then claim a profit.......to the tax payers......

LOL

JPMorgan and 9 Other Banks Repay TARP Money

Update | 4:17 p.m. JPMorgan Chase and nine other big banks said Wednesday that they had repaid the federal assistance money that they received in the fall during the height of the financial crisis.

JPMorgan said it had returned $25 billion, with interest, to the government — money that the bank’s chief executive, Jamie Dimon, has said it never needed in the first place.

Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs said in separate announcements that they had each repaid their $10 billion in federal aid, joining a parade of financial institutions making their exit from the government rescue program.

By late Wednesday afternoon, all 10 banks allowed to exit the government’s Troubled Asset Relief Program had said they had repaid the TARP money. Among them, American Expressreturned $3.39 billion, Bank of New York Mellon $3 billion, Capital One Financial $3.57 billion, State Street $2 billion and Northern Trust $1.58 billion.

Earlier in the day, BB&T and U.S. Bancorp said they had repaid $3.1 billion and $6.6 billion, respectively, in government bailout money.

These 10 banks were informed by regulators last week that they were considered financially stable enough to return the government’s money.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Fed - Primary Dealer Credit Facility (PDCF)

Primary Dealer Credit Facility (PDCF)
Background
The Federal Reserve established the Primary Dealer Credit Facility (PDCF) in March of 2008 in response to the severe strains in the triparty repurchase agreement market and the resulting liquidity pressures faced by primary dealers. The triparty repurchase agreement market is a critical, short-term funding market. Primary dealers are broker-dealers that serve as the trading counterparties for the Federal Reserve's open market operations, and have a key role in providing liquidity in the market for U.S. Treasury securities. In early March 2008, when strains in financial markets escalated sharply, the PDCF was established to improve the ability of primary dealers to provide financing to participants in securities markets, and to promote the orderly functioning of financial markets more generally.

The PDCF functioned as an overnight loan facility for primary dealers, similar to the way the Federal Reserve's discount window provides a backup source of funding to depository institutions. By providing a source of liquidity to primary dealers when funding was not available elsewhere in the market, the program helped to improve financial market conditions more generally.

PDCF credit extended by the Federal Reserve was fully collateralized. Initially, eligible collateral was restricted to investment-grade securities. In September 2008, the set of eligible collateral was expanded to match closely all of the types of instruments that can be pledged in the triparty repurchase agreement systems of the two major clearing banks.

The PDCF was created by the Federal Reserve under the authority of Section 13(3) of the Federal Reserve Act, which permitted the Board, in unusual and exigent circumstances, to authorize Reserve Banks to extend credit to individuals, partnerships, and corporations. The facility was administered by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, with operational assistance provided by the Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta and Chicago.

The Board of Governors authorized the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to provide liquidity support for certain securities subsidiaries of Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Merrill Lynch on September 21, 2008, and for Citigroup's London-based broker-dealer subsidiary on November 23, 2008, in each case under Section 13(3) of the Federal Reserve Act. Credit extended under these authorities was on terms similar to that of the PDCF, and is therefore included in this data. Entities that received support under these authorities are identified with "London" appended to the borrower name.

The facility was announced on March 16, 2008, and was closed on February 1, 2010. All loans extended under this facility were repaid in full, with interest, in accordance with the terms of the facility.

Now I can at least understand why some liberals still like Obama despite his overwhelming love of protecting the wealthy. It is because they truly are that clueless.
A wikipedia post...holy hell.

I've never wanted to see a car plow through a crowd of people so bad.
You want to kill them because they disagree with you politically..............I didn't like Obama..........and the stuff he and others did to Americans for their beliefs was BS..............Using the IRS as a Weapon............simply because they didn't cow toe his damned line.............

Couldn't stand Obama.......still can't.....you want to run me over too..........or get back in office and have them send the IRS, ATF, FBI, OSHA, and others to investigate me or my business because I oppose your agenda....................

Too damned bad.

I didn't say I want to drive a car into them. I wish somebody else would. And I don't care what their political beliefs are, but if you're going to stand on the side of the road looking like fools don't get the poor kids involved.

Now I can at least understand why some liberals still like Obama despite his overwhelming love of protecting the wealthy. It is because they truly are that clueless.
A wikipedia post...holy hell.
I assume you are talking to me.............

Exactly what is wrong with my posts.................

CFTC and Banking Regulators Issue Proposed Margin Requirements for Non-cleared Swaps under Sections 731 and 764 of the Dodd-Frank Act | Stay Informed | K&L Gates

collateral for them......0.1 to 0.3 percent.

How so..............I posted a FEDERAL DOCUMENT.............ordered by a Supreme Court Ruling.................

How is that a lie......................Get money from the Back door of the Federal Reserve.........pay off loans from TARP with it.........then claim a profit.......to the tax payers......

LOL

Q. How much of the invasion and occupation of Iraq funded by the "Back Door"?

Forum List

Back