Is this the last gasp for Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

If RBG doesn't make it past the election, Moscow Mitch will try to bypass the Biden Rule (SCOTUS nominations are not made during an election year) AGAIN, (remember Merrick Garland?) and the Senate will entertain another nominations from the BIG ORANGE LOSER in the OO. I hope the Dems in the House and Senate throw down the gauntlet and stop this shit.

If RBG is on Gemzar (gemcitabine), she's toast. It doesn't work on a recurrence of liver tumor because the tumor has morphed from original cell type. Fuck.

With her type. It will go to the brain, probably there now. Bones.............3 months is asking a lot.

Nope, I am familiar with this cancer scenario. This cancer originated in her pancreas. She was in Sloan Kettering in NYC same time as my late spouse getting a procedure for her pancreas. Everybody was buzzing that she was there.
It will destroy her liver function.
Once it's down to 14-15% she will have only 2-3 weeks to live.
It's a horrid way to die.
This sucks so bad.

I hope that if it is her time to go, that she goes quickly. Suffering under cancer is horrendous, and I wish it on no one.
I think it is appropriate to die such a miserable death like cancer, for one such as RBG who has provided such pain and misery that planned parenthood has to the black populace. As they say, Karma is a bitch and so is Ruthie...

appointing-ruth-bader-ginsburg-to-the-supreme-court-was-by-34642624-287x300.png

I pray to not wish bad things for any person, but with Moscow Mitch that's hard for me. This poor lady should have been allowed to retire without fear of McConnell's petty politics 7 years ago.

I pray to not wish bad things for any person, but with Moscow Mitch that's hard for me. This poor lady should have been allowed to retire without fear of McConnell's petty politics 7 years ago.
This poor lady should have been allowed to retire
The only people stopping the mummy from retiring is the Demoncraps who dont want her to step/lay/fall down from the position because then President Trump replaces her, and then it would be a 6 to 3 majority and the progs would never get a decision for 20 more years....

YOU ARE SOOOOO SPOT ON, BenDog. Agree 100%.

Ginsberg is just another leftist bigot who is so addicted to power that she'll die pathetically clinging to it. Good riddance.

And you fuckers regale about how hateful the liberals are.
Your hypocrisy and cruelty is beyond the pale.

Forum List

Back