Is tolerance and respect a two way street?

The_Tolerance_of_the_Prophet_towards_Other_Religions_(part_1_of_2)_001.jpg
The dealings of the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, with other religions can best be described in the verse of the Quran:

“To you be your religion, to me be mine.”
You're a liar, and you aren't helping muslims, you're making them look bad.
If I had heard that all muslims are depraved liars, and I came across you, you would strengthen that belief. Because whether or not you are a muslim, you claim to be a friend of muslims..and you are a liar. So guilt by association.

I'm hopeful that you are also lying when you say you have muslim friends. Because if you do, I imagine they ARE criminals, because you are a fucking liar. If you say they aren't criminal, I will assume the opposite.

The dealings of the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, with other religions can best be described in the verse of the Quran:

You're a liar, and you aren't helping muslims, you're making them look bad.
If I had heard that all muslims are depraved liars, and I came across you, you would strengthen that belief. Because whether or not you are a muslim, you claim to be a friend of muslims..and you are a liar. So guilt by association.

I'm hopeful that you are also lying when you say you have muslim friends. Because if you do, I imagine they ARE criminals, because you are a fucking liar. If you say they aren't criminal, I will assume the opposite.

Seems you lied about putting me on ignore....

I want to go back to the muslim question. you on the left in this country and your counterparts in Europe demand that we all be tolerant and respectful of muslims.

Do Christians, Jews, and other religions receive tolerance and respect in muslim countries? NO THEY DO NOT.

As a result of this stupidity, Europe is being overrun and innocent women and children are being attacked, raped, and sometimes killed. How much tolerance does it take to kill YOU?
I'm friends with several Muslims. They are not criminals of any kind.

so am I, so what? NO one has ever said that ALL muslims are criminals. This is about tolerance and respect, Islam, as a religion, shows neither to non muslims. The Koran instructs them to kill all non muslims, to destroy their places of worship and to invoke Sharia law on the entire world.

Play word games with that if you like, but its Factual.

No it doesn't.

actually it does, do some research.

Do the kings of Saudi Arabia allow other religions? Do the mullahs of Iran? ISIS in Syria? Assad in Syria?

You also failed to quote the many passages in the Koran that call for the killing of non muslims, the mutilation of young girls, marriage of girls at 9, the caliphate to convert the entire world to islam, the removal of all symbols of other religions, honor killings

Islam is a religion of hate and murder. Not all muslims practice those aspects of it, but that's not the point being made here.

Liberals are constantly screaming at us that we must be tolerant and respectful of: muslims, transsexuals, tree huggers, algore worshipers, globalists, illegal aliens, and all other forms of deviation and illegality.

So, lets ask:

are muslims tolerant and respectful of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc? Are there churches and synagoges in muslim countries? does sharia law treat non muslims with tolerance and respect?

Do the sexual deviants tolerate and respect those who find their lifestyles offensive?

Do the global warmers and vegans tolerate and respect the views of those who disagree with them?

Did the rioters at Berkley tolerate and respect the views of the conservative speakers scheduled to speak there?

Do those who want open borders tolerate and respect the views of those who want controls on immigration?

I don't see any tolerance and respect from the left while they demand it from everyone else.

Comments?
It should be. The right wing prefers to cut taxes for the rich and cut social benefits for the poor. It seems like, class warfare.

Far left? Obama is a centre right conservative by any reasonable definition.

American politics has moved so far to the right, that Ronald Reagan, who was considered to be radically right wing when elected, is now considered by many Republicans to be a RINO.

If it wasn't "personal", why did Republicans vote against EVERTHING Obama proposed, even stuff like programs for veterans, help for the children of Flint Michigan, and other bi-partisan initiatives that any reasonable human being would support? Why have they passed these same initiatives now that a Republican is in the White House?

If it wasn't personal, why did they vow that Obama would be a one-term President, and have "nothing to run on".

If it wasn't personal, why did Republicans vote against their own best interests, why are they doing nothing but dismantling the policies that gave you 72 months of continuing gains in employment, tripled the stock market, and has ultimately reduced war and conflict throughout the world.

In 6 short months, that stability has been threatened in a very real way. And idiots are celebrating the very idea of using nuclear weapons.

As venal and corrupt that Bush and Cheney were, they did not threaten anyone with nuclear war. Besides, Cheney needed that ground war so Haliburton could prosper.

One take-away from all of this is that when Trump goes unscripted, he sounds just as stupid, arrogant and just as bat shit crazy as Un. When you speak in a crazy person's language, you're talking crazy too.
Precisely!

nail.jpg

All dems would like from Republicans is REASON Be reasonable and we have a better chance of getting along and making America greater

the dems were invited to participate in the healthcare debate and refused to participate. Is that being reasonable?
No it's not reasonable but I'm sure it follows much unreasoning by Republicans 8 years under Obama and republicans were reasonable? The point is it's got to start somewhere and both parties must give an inch

I guess you forgot what Obama said shortly after he was elected

"elections have consequences"
"we won"
"republicans can move to the back of the bus"

He started this shit and you dems backed him.

I agree that both sides need to forget their parties and do what is needed for the country. The dems need to accept that Trump won and Hillary lost.
And did you conveniently forget what McConnell said about Obama?? And yes trump won and look at all the shit he's brought with him His own party knows he's an AH Gov'ts around the world know it Seems like the only ones who don't are his base who would follow him into hell

McConnell and the GOP in congress were determined to stop Obama's far left policies and ideology, it was not personal, grow the fuck up.

Trump is doing what he was sent to DC to do. Make the USA first again, put American citizens first again, create a business friendly environment creating jobs in this country, take a strong position with both our friends and our enemies, drain the swamp in DC of the leeches in both parties, repeal obamacare,

what you fools really fear is that he is succeeding.
How come he needed a spokesman to call out those white alt rights those terrorists?

unemployment is the lowest its been in years, the stock market is breaking records, companies are building new facilities in the USA, the US was able to get Russia and China to join in a boycott of North Korea, our military is stronger, our allies trust us again, infrastructure building is starting, illegal border crossings are down 70%, MS 13 gang members are being removed from the country.

Yes, he is doing America's business and doing it well.

Obama had the opportunity to be a great president but his hatred of this country prevented it. It was all of his doing, he failure belongs to him and no one else.
Unemployment has been lowers it has been in years, like a year before Obama LEFT Office. However, you and your fellow jackass partisan Republicans simply REFUSED to hear it.

hear_no_evil_see_no_evil_speak_no_evil_01_3_monkeys.jpg

Let me ask you, never mind the specific policy/ies that Trump signed to cause all this good stuff you're espousing, but WHEN did it take effect?

This POS in our WH now can't even call out these white Nazi terrorists by name?? Trump has gone to the gutter for support as we see here

What?!?! A Christian Church in Lahore? Why hasn't Breitbart told me about this?

Lahore.jpg

unemployment is the lowest its been in years, the stock market is breaking records, companies are building new facilities in the USA, the US was able to get Russia and China to join in a boycott of North Korea, our military is stronger, our allies trust us again, infrastructure building is starting, illegal border crossings are down 70%, MS 13 gang members are being removed from the country.

Yes, he is doing America's business and doing it well.

Obama had the opportunity to be a great president but his hatred of this country prevented it. It was all of his doing, he failure belongs to him and no one else.
Unemployment has been lowers it has been in years, like a year before Obama LEFT Office. However, you and your fellow jackass partisan Republicans simply REFUSED to hear it.

hear_no_evil_see_no_evil_speak_no_evil_01_3_monkeys.jpg

Let me ask you, never mind the specific policy/ies that Trump signed to cause all this good stuff you're espousing, but WHEN did it take effect?
Please The pos inherited an economy that was getting better by the month and the AH wants to take credit for it??-- and all the baby AH's here nod their heads

Forum List

Back