Is tolerance and respect a two way street?

I want to go back to the muslim question. you on the left in this country and your counterparts in Europe demand that we all be tolerant and respectful of muslims.

Do Christians, Jews, and other religions receive tolerance and respect in muslim countries? NO THEY DO NOT.

As a result of this stupidity, Europe is being overrun and innocent women and children are being attacked, raped, and sometimes killed. How much tolerance does it take to kill YOU?
I'm friends with several Muslims. They are not criminals of any kind.

Liberals are constantly screaming at us that we must be tolerant and respectful of: muslims, transsexuals, tree huggers, algore worshipers, globalists, illegal aliens, and all other forms of deviation and illegality.

So, lets ask:

are muslims tolerant and respectful of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc? Are there churches and synagoges in muslim countries? does sharia law treat non muslims with tolerance and respect?

Do the sexual deviants tolerate and respect those who find their lifestyles offensive?

Do the global warmers and vegans tolerate and respect the views of those who disagree with them?

Did the rioters at Berkley tolerate and respect the views of the conservative speakers scheduled to speak there?

Do those who want open borders tolerate and respect the views of those who want controls on immigration?

I don't see any tolerance and respect from the left while they demand it from everyone else.

Comments?

If you were really for small government and freedom you would ignore those things. The right is just as guilty as the left.

Bullshit.

Commies believe state=law and if there is a small state, there is no law, no morality, so social code. It's their twisted outlook that leads them to believe that just because they reject law and only submit to the law when they're forced to by regulations that direct them in every aspect of their lives...that everybody functions this way.

I want to go back to the muslim question. you on the left in this country and your counterparts in Europe demand that we all be tolerant and respectful of muslims.

Do Christians, Jews, and other religions receive tolerance and respect in muslim countries? NO THEY DO NOT.

As a result of this stupidity, Europe is being overrun and innocent women and children are being attacked, raped, and sometimes killed. How much tolerance does it take to kill YOU?
Says you, and so what?
Irrelevant.

Liberals are constantly screaming at us that we must be tolerant and respectful of: muslims, transsexuals, tree huggers, algore worshipers, globalists, illegal aliens, and all other forms of deviation and illegality.

So, lets ask:

are muslims tolerant and respectful of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc? Are there churches and synagoges in muslim countries? does sharia law treat non muslims with tolerance and respect?

Do the sexual deviants tolerate and respect those who find their lifestyles offensive?

Do the global warmers and vegans tolerate and respect the views of those who disagree with them?

Did the rioters at Berkley tolerate and respect the views of the conservative speakers scheduled to speak there?

Do those who want open borders tolerate and respect the views of those who want controls on immigration?

I don't see any tolerance and respect from the left while they demand it from everyone else.

Comments?

If you were really for small government and freedom you would ignore those things. The right is just as guilty as the left.

Bullshit.

Commies believe state=law and if there is a small state, there is no law, no morality, so social code.

Couldn't be more wrong.

So it is conservative to worry about what religion people are practicing?

So, lets ask:

Comments?

Bullshit.

Commies believe state=law and if there is a small state, there is no law, no morality, so social code.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Only if it's a matter of national security.

Which it is..though we haven't enacted a muslim ban YET.

So heretorfore, it has been a PROGRESSIVE thing to ban people based on religion, and to imprison them for their religion.

Commies do it, the nazis did it, Teddy Roosevelt did it....

Says you, and so what?
Irrelevant.

It is relevant when someone is falsely claiming they are all criminals.

So, lets ask:

Comments?

Bullshit.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Which it is.

So that is how you justify being big gov. Funny.

Says you, and so what?
Irrelevant.

Please cite and link that. I haven't heard anybody, ever, say that all muslims are criminals.

Except you, now. Do you think they are all criminals? Do you think your friends are the exception rather than the rule?

So, lets ask:

Comments?

Bullshit.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Which it is.

Nope. Commies believe state=law, and therefore law=big government.

It's a symptom of your programming, because normal people see how stupid that is.

Which is why you are known as "Useful Idiots".

Everybody sees it, but you.

Says you, and so what?
Irrelevant.

Please cite and link that. I haven't heard anybody, ever, say that all muslims are criminals.

Except you, now. Do you think they are all criminals? Do you think your friends are the exception rather than the rule?

Did you not see the rant I was responding too? Try to keep up.

Bullshit.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Which it is.

Nope. Commies believe state=law, and therefore law=big government.

It's a symptom of your programming, because normal people see how stupid that is.

Which is why you are known as "Useful Idiots".

Everybody sees it, but you.

Yes you are for small gov and freedom except for when you aren't, which happens to be very often.

Says you, and so what?
Irrelevant.

Paraphrase: I'm a liar, nobody says that.

Says you, and so what?
Irrelevant.

The rant is quoted right there. You are that dumb or dishonest?

Says you, and so what?
Irrelevant.

The rant is quoted right there. You are that dumb or dishonest?
You are dumb and dishonest. I asked you to cite and link the person who said that all muslims are criminals.

You said someone said it. So who was it? Cite it, link it.

so am I, so what? NO one has ever said that ALL muslims are criminals. This is about tolerance and respect, Islam, as a religion, shows neither to non muslims. The Koran instructs them to kill all non muslims, to destroy their places of worship and to invoke Sharia law on the entire world.

Play word games with that if you like, but its Factual.

so am I, so what? NO one has ever said that ALL muslims are criminals. This is about tolerance and respect, Islam, as a religion, shows neither to non muslims. The Koran instructs them to kill all non muslims, to destroy their places of worship and to invoke Sharia law on the entire world.

No it doesn't.

No it doesn't.
Adios, back on ignore you go, troll.

The_Tolerance_of_the_Prophet_towards_Other_Religions_(part_1_of_2)_001.jpg
The dealings of the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, with other religions can best be described in the verse of the Quran:

“To you be your religion, to me be mine.”

Forum List

Back