Is Trump a bigger threat to the election than Russia ?

This constant chipping away at the norm represents a threat to the electoral process. It reeks of excuse making as he seems to be making the case that he lacks to skills to ensure a fair election.

I know that on a historical basis they dont want people to vote but this is taking it to another level.

THe mobs burning and killing in the streets are the real threat.

Any dem victories will not be valid, because they could be because the voters fear mob violence.
Trump propaganda. Who here fears going for a walk down their street because of mob violence??

I was sent home from work, because the mayor declared and state of emergency. I had to drive home, though abandoned streets, not knowing if I might turn a corner and run into a fucking riot.

Your denial of this reality is you supporting mob violence for political ends. This is mob rule.
So, you admit you were afraid of, nothing but fake misinformation and propaganda.

This constant chipping away at the norm represents a threat to the electoral process. It reeks of excuse making as he seems to be making the case that he lacks to skills to ensure a fair election.

I know that on a historical basis they dont want people to vote but this is taking it to another level.

That's just a load of shit, TT. Real Americans vote in person, unless they are going to be out of town on Election Day.

So this should have minimal effect.

Further, the USPS is a rapidly shrinking business. It isn't just the election that is motivating Chuck and Nancy, its the union dues that mail men pay disappearing.

The mail is less important to Americans nowadays, we pay our bills by phone and online, we get out checks direct deposit, we get packages from UPS and Fedex. No need to prop up a declining business, instead its time to manage its decline.
That's just another lie....

I have voted absentee/ mail in ballot the past 20 years, and have always been in town. I like getting the ballot ahead of election day, and researching all the candidates on the ballot, before casting my ballot.

36 States have no excuse, mail in ballot voting.

I support giving people options. I did vote mail in during the primaries this year and I thought it was nice for the same reason. I could go race by race and take my time to research each candidate. I didn't have to wait in line and it allowed those who voted in person to not wait as long also.

Most of this is nothing more than politicians trying to find issues to divide people because they are completely incapable of bringing people together to support them.
I have never voted by mail and have always turned up and voted in person. But I am lucky. I can walk to the polling station and I am young and healthy.
A postal vote is useful for those who struggle to get around, have health issues or cant get there to vote. With modern technology we should be able to ensure that voting is easier for people but we seem to be heading in the other direction.
But this current scenario is all about denying some people the vote, apart from those in Florida, because the junta believes that they will vote for the other guy. Thats a banana republic measure. its pretty shocking.
Agree, it is shocking that any president would do such a thing!!!!

Any dem victories will not be valid, because they could be because the voters fear mob violence.
Trump propaganda. Who here fears going for a walk down their street because of mob violence??

I was sent home from work, because the mayor declared and state of emergency. I had to drive home, though abandoned streets, not knowing if I might turn a corner and run into a fucking riot.

Your denial of this reality is you supporting mob violence for political ends. This is mob rule.
So, you admit you were afraid of, nothing but fake misinformation and propaganda.

No, there were actual riots taking place. People were hurt. People were arrested. I just had no way of knowing exactly where the rioters would be.

Your denial of this reality, is you defending your sides use of mob violence for political ends.

YOu don't have free and fair elections, if violent mobs are ruling the streets.

No, there were actual riots taking place. People were hurt. People were arrested. I just had no way of knowing exactly where the rioters would be.

Your denial of this reality, is you defending your sides use of mob violence for political ends.

Sorry, you live in one of a handful of scary cities were small sections are experiencing sporadic and random freedom fighter problems. 99% of us live in riot free places.

That's just a load of shit, TT. Real Americans vote in person, unless they are going to be out of town on Election Day.

Further, the USPS is a rapidly shrinking business. It isn't just the election that is motivating Chuck and Nancy, its the union dues that mail men pay disappearing.

The mail is less important to Americans nowadays, we pay our bills by phone and online, we get out checks direct deposit, we get packages from UPS and Fedex. No need to prop up a declining business, instead its time to manage its decline.
That's just another lie....

I have voted absentee/ mail in ballot the past 20 years, and have always been in town. I like getting the ballot ahead of election day, and researching all the candidates on the ballot, before casting my ballot.

36 States have no excuse, mail in ballot voting.
So, you're saying you don't know the difference between requesting an absentee ballot and the vote harvesting scheme put forth by the left. Yet you would have us believe you research the people on your ballot.

There are no “cuts” at the USPS, moron. They literally just got awarded $10 billion last month in addition to their normal funding.

Democrats want to send out 50 MILLION unrequested mail-in ballots nationwide. That's not chipping away at the norm, that is blowing the norm apart.

What would you know about our elections you dumb limey asshole? STFU and mind your own business.

You're full of shit. Many rural folks, who tend to be republican't BTW, vote by mail every year.

Also, the USPS isn't a business. It's a government service. It was never meant to be profitable, it was meant to deliver the mail.

Democrats want to send out 50 MILLION unrequested mail-in ballots nationwide. That's not chipping away at the norm, that is blowing the norm apart.
No, they don't.

Stop posting these lies.

The post office isn't going anywhere.

I agree, it isn't going anywhere, but it is shrinking and being right-sized by the new, tremendous Postmaster General.

Business is down, society no longer needs as many men in short pants going door to door delivering supermarket ads and chain letters.
You mean it's being handicapped by another damn tRumpling appointee just like the EPA and various other agencies.

Sorry, you live in one of a handful of scary cities were small sections are experiencing sporadic and random freedom fighter problems. 99% of us live in riot free places.

My city is a mid sized rust belt city. this violence is more widespread than you realize and the reasonable fear that it could occur in new places without warning is real.

lot of videos on youtube these days, about a new tactic of blm/antifa, is going into residential areas, sometimes at night.

The fear is real, and reasonable. Thus, any dem victories, are not the result of free and fair elections.

I agree, it isn't going anywhere, but it is shrinking and being right-sized by the new, tremendous Postmaster General.

Business is down, society no longer needs as many men in short pants going door to door delivering supermarket ads and chain letters.
You mean it's being handicapped by another damn tRumpling appointee just like the EPA and various other agencies.

The US Postal Service has been losing business since the 1980's when direct deposits, pay by phone and automatic payments straight from the people's bank accounts were introduced.

The US Postal Service has been losing business since the 1980's when direct deposits, pay by phone and automatic payments straight from the people's bank accounts were introduced.
Perhaps you missed the news about Malls and retail stores closing because people were buying through mail order.

LET'S BE SURE OF TWO THINGS, TOMMY:
  1. You don't know flying crap about what's really going on here over in Europe.
  2. Saying Trump is a big danger to his own election is like claiming Jesus Christ could mess up the plot to the Bible.
Donald Trump IS the election.

Ok, listen carefully:
It's.
Not.
A.
Business.

Got it now?

LET'S BE SURE OF TWO THINGS, TOMMY:
  1. You don't know flying crap about what's really going on here over in Europe.
  2. Saying Trump is a big danger to his own election is like claiming Jesus Christ could mess up the plot to the Bible.
Donald Trump IS the election.
dOnald tRump is the problem.

Perhaps you missed the news about Malls and retail stores closing because people were buying through mail order.
He doesn't actually know anything. He just parroting the party line.

He doesn't actually know anything. He just parroting the party line.

I spend more in one week at the post office shipping things than I likely did my first 35 years combined.

Forum List

Back