Is Trump fair to others?

Is Trump "fair" to others?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
The guy whines endlessly about how unfair Fox, Megan, Ted, CNN, the GOP, Colorado and everyone else is to him. The funniest part of Trump besides that he's orange is that the guy is such an unmitigated lying dick to everyone else. I keep hearing other people, largely Trump and his supporters, say that Cruz is an ass. I don't see all their accusations coming out of Cruz's mouth. Where's the tape? On the other hand, I see Trump demonstrating that he's an ass himself in his own speeches. Does he have a point? Is he fair and he doesn't get it back?

Did you see the first question in the first debate? Fox has been trying to take Trump out from the beginning. Its not whining when its blatant and true.

That's not the question. The question is if he's fair to others. Your point doesn't address that

You said, "The guy whines endlessly about how unfair Fox, Megan, Ted, CNN, the GOP, Colorado and everyone else is to him." and I said that's not whining.

You only made one case. If that were the only case I could buy it. But it's not and I don't. My two threads today were motivated by the tape of him moaning about how poor little him is just a victim of the meanies in Colorado. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard. The guy is a grade A wuss. It was pathetic to behold

In comparison to whom? Cruz? Kasich? Its not like there are many choices on the GOP side. Kasich is a traitor and Cruz is a GOP establishment wannabe thus I don't exactly trust him.

Cruz is an establishment wannabe? Sounds like more ridiculous bull shit Trump rhetoric

Fair is relative.

I'm not a trump fan, but it's pretty clear that the establishment pubs are trying to knock him out. When the party itself collaborates against one if its own candidates, that's not 'fair', IMO. It did seem to me that Fox/Ailes did load the one debate he opted to skip against him also, which I don't see as 'fair' either.

Ted HAS done his share of whining, albeit of a different color, and his camp has done some things also that clearly aren't fair, such as saying Carson was out in Iowa etc., so he's no better. A bit more polished in terms of political bullshit maybe, but no better.

I don't see it as 'fair' either, for instance, that the dems have done the same to sanders. Wasserman-Skulks loading the debate schedule, superdelegates going hillary's way despite sander's winning in some cases. etc. etc. They might as well have hired an actor to play a second candidate as far as I'm concerned and I'll bet they also wish they had at this point.

Of course, looking for 'fair' in an election or politics in general is a snipe hunt. Nobody gives a shit about 'fair' beyond trying to use it as a tool. Just win, baby....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Did you see the first question in the first debate? Fox has been trying to take Trump out from the beginning. Its not whining when its blatant and true.

That's not the question. The question is if he's fair to others. Your point doesn't address that

You said, "The guy whines endlessly about how unfair Fox, Megan, Ted, CNN, the GOP, Colorado and everyone else is to him." and I said that's not whining.

You only made one case. If that were the only case I could buy it. But it's not and I don't. My two threads today were motivated by the tape of him moaning about how poor little him is just a victim of the meanies in Colorado. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard. The guy is a grade A wuss. It was pathetic to behold

In comparison to whom? Cruz? Kasich? Its not like there are many choices on the GOP side. Kasich is a traitor and Cruz is a GOP establishment wannabe thus I don't exactly trust him.

Plus there are different ways to ''whine''. Cruz cannot open his mouth without the second sentence being about Trump.

Sure, he says a lot about Trump, they're 1 & 2, duh. But you're obviously watching the Trump channel to say that. Cruz says way more than any other candidate I agree with, and I don't give a shit what he says about Trump. So I know that's not true. And again, wow, what a double standard regarding Trump

Cruz is an establishment wannabe? Sounds like more ridiculous bull shit Trump rhetoric

That's what Rush reported via his sources inside the GOP. It was only after Cruz tried to join the GOP establishment club and was snubbed that he put on the anti-establishment costume. Rush wasn't beating up on Cruz, he was just explaining why many in the GOP establishment feel Cruz is a hypocrite, they know how much he wanted to be in their club.

Plus there are different ways to ''whine''. Cruz cannot open his mouth without the second sentence being about Trump.

Sure, he says a lot about Trump, they're 1 & 2, duh. But you're obviously watching the Trump channel to say that. Cruz says way more than any other candidate I agree with, and I don't give a shit what he says about Trump. So I know that's not true. And again, wow, what a double standard regarding Trump

I doubt I am seeing anything you aren't seeing. Not sure what you mean. Double standard? I clearly said I do not like Cruz, and then I said I am not totally sold on Trump.
So where is the double standard?

Donnie has been whining ever since those big bad mods crossed him at the debates.

Fair is relative.

I'm not a trump fan, but it's pretty clear that the establishment pubs are trying to knock him out. When the party itself collaborates against one if its own candidates, that's not 'fair', IMO. It did seem to me that Fox/Ailes did load the one debate he opted to skip against him also, which I don't see as 'fair' either.

Ted HAS done his share of whining, albeit of a different color, and his camp has done some things also that clearly aren't fair, such as saying Carson was out in Iowa etc., so he's no better. A bit more polished in terms of political bullshit maybe, but no better.

I don't see it as 'fair' either, for instance, that the dems have done the same to sanders. Wasserman-Skulks loading the debate schedule, superdelegates going hillary's way despite sander's winning in some cases. etc. etc. They might as well have hired an actor to play a second candidate as far as I'm concerned and I'll bet they also wish they had at this point.

Of course, looking for 'fair' in an election or politics in general is a snipe hunt. Nobody gives a shit about 'fair' beyond trying to use it as a tool. Just win, baby....

Good points, and the last sentence is the bottom line. I don't think the whining on everyone being unfair helps him. I think most people think that. And I think most people too have a hard time being sympathetic considering his own behavior

I doubt I am seeing anything you aren't seeing. Not sure what you mean. Double standard? I clearly said I do not like Cruz, and then I said I am not totally sold on Trump.

You hedged on criticizing Trump, you didn't hedge on Cruz. And what you said about Cruz obsessing about Trump was silly. It's both ways and I hear Cruz talk about more actual issues by far than Trump who's an orange vaudeville act

You hedged on criticizing Trump, you didn't hedge on Cruz. And what you said about Cruz obsessing about Trump was silly. It's both ways and I hear Cruz talk about more actual issues by far than Trump who's an orange vaudeville act

Maybe so, but no it wasn't a double standard. I said I do not like Cruz, and was not totally sold on Trump.
But, I am right about Cruz talking about Trump by the second sentence. I have seen him do it time and again........and over and over in an interview. He is asked a question, gives a quick answer, then says ''but Trump''..........and sure, Trump mentions Cruz too. But not quite like that.
If I like one better than the other, of course I am going to see things as I am seeing them. It is they way it is. I literally cringe when I hear Cruz's voice now.

At least he's not a wuss. I am sick of McCain/Romney wusses ie ''yes sir"" men.

He's the biggest wuss ever to run for POTUS. He whines like 5-year-old about everything. You want a POTUS who sits on Twitter and posts like a teenage girl talking about the prom?

He's the biggest wuss ever to run for POTUS. He whines like 5-year-old about everything. You want a POTUS who sits on Twitter and posts like a teenage girl talking about the prom?

Why are you screaming at me in bold?

Maybe so, but no it wasn't a double standard. I said I do not like Cruz, and was not totally sold on Trump.
But, I am right about Cruz talking about Trump by the second sentence. I have seen him do it time and again........and over and over in an interview. He is asked a question, gives a quick answer, then says ''but Trump''..........and sure, Trump mentions Cruz too. But not quite like that.
If I like one better than the other, of course I am going to see things as I am seeing them. It is they way it is. I literally cringe when I hear Cruz's voice now.

That's funny. Well Cruz is obsessed with Trump! I mean sure, Trump mentions Cruz now and again, but nothing like Cruz.

You just go with that, honey. Reality is that Trump is a whining bitch obsessed with Cruz and how "unfair" he is. LOL, yeah, you're even,

I agree, but Cruz is the alternative and he's not a wuss either. What about the question, is Trump a fair guy?

Depends on how you define fair. Trump doesn't play that way. He is in it to win, not appease the GOP elite.
"Depends on how you define fair" means the answer is HELL NO!

I agree, but Cruz is the alternative and he's not a wuss either. What about the question, is Trump a fair guy?

Depends on how you define fair. Trump doesn't play that way. He is in it to win, not appease the GOP elite.
"Depends on how you define fair" means the answer is HELL NO!

Agreed. Clearly by fair she was equivocating not fair

Trump is accustom to being able to stack the deck in his own favor. When his competitors do likewise he screams "Unfair" to negate their advantage.

That's funny. Well Cruz is obsessed with Trump! I mean sure, Trump mentions Cruz now and again, but nothing like Cruz.

You just go with that, honey. Reality is that Trump is a whining bitch obsessed with Cruz and how "unfair" he is. LOL, yeah, you're even,

1. They are in a free for all.
2. Please don't call me honey.

We can agree to disagree, after that I am not interested in the name calling or put downs. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

We can agree to disagree, after that I am not interested in the name calling or put downs. Thanks. :)

Put down? Where did I do that, dear?

:lol: Right smack in the middle of your post. It's okay...really. I know I am a dear honey..
kiss.gif

:lol: Right smack in the middle of your post. It's okay...really. I know I am a dear honey..
kiss.gif

Why is calling you honey an insult, sweetie?

kiss.gif

Why is calling you honey an insult, sweetie?

Depends on how you mean it.

Forum List

Back