Is Trump Right? Fed holding back Depression until next (R) Adminsitration

"My mentor, Dale Jorgenson [of Harvard], used to say — and Larry Summers used to say this, too — that, ‘If you never miss a plane, you’re spending too much time in airports.’ If you absolutely rule out any possibility of any kind of financial crisis, then probably you’re reducing risk too much, in terms of the growth and innovation in the economy.” -- Ben Bernanke

Yeah, the Fed isn't fucking the US economy on a planned schedule.

Not at all

Go back to sleep

Can you back any of your claims? Or are you just reciting what you've been told to think by whatever character from Fight Club you're listening to this week?

^^^ I see the DNC has you up early today....Lil Joe.
If that's the case, then explain why Obama would put he was born in Kenya into a pamphlet which was targeted to reach just thousands of people after telling newspapers who reached millions, that he was born in Hawaii?
The actions of a liar are often difficult to comprehend. You will find that psychopaths are generally not worth spending much time thinking about.

If that's the case, then explain why Obama would put he was born in Kenya into a pamphlet which was targeted to reach just thousands of people after telling newspapers who reached millions, that he was born in Hawaii?
The actions of a liar are often difficult to comprehend. You will find that psychopaths are generally not worth spending much time thinking about.

Yeah, but who says that Obama claimed he was born in Kenya?

Name the person you're citing.

He did. Its right there on the cover of his book.

What 'book' are you referring to?

Authors don't don't usually write or even approve the cover. Authors complain all the time about the artwork.

Authors don't don't usually write or even approve the cover. Authors complain all the time about the artwork.

It wasn't a 'cover'. It was a promotional pamphlet written by his literary agency to be sent to publishers to promote the authors.

See, gipper doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

Conservative to English translation --> you can't answer the question OR prove Obama ever told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Thanks for playing. :thup:

"My mentor, Dale Jorgenson [of Harvard], used to say — and Larry Summers used to say this, too — that, ‘If you never miss a plane, you’re spending too much time in airports.’ If you absolutely rule out any possibility of any kind of financial crisis, then probably you’re reducing risk too much, in terms of the growth and innovation in the economy.” -- Ben Bernanke

Yeah, the Fed isn't fucking the US economy on a planned schedule.

Not at all

Go back to sleep

Can you back any of your claims? Or are you just reciting what you've been told to think by whatever character from Fight Club you're listening to this week?

Did you read the quote?

I agree. That's why I mostly ignore your libertarian crazy.

Not the same thing...why are you using distortion? His bio is not the cover. He either wrote it or approved it prior to publication.

Not the same thing...why are you using distortion? His bio is not the cover. He either wrote it or approved it prior to publication.
How do you know that? Again, it doesn't make any sense for him to have done it. Sloppy publisher does.

How do you know that? Again, it doesn't make any sense for him to have done it. Sloppy publisher does.
Let's see...we are talking about a man who has lied about every conceivable thing.

Yeah, he wouldn't lie about his heritage...must be the publisher.

How can you be so naive?

Let's see...we are talking about a man who has lied about every conceivable thing.

How can you be so naive?
I didn't say he wouldn't, I'm asking why he would, but only that one time, Or, if you want to say that was the only to e he told the truth, why?

How can you be so naive?
I didn't say he wouldn't, I'm asking why he would, but only that one time, Or, if you want to say that was the only to e he told the truth, why?
He lies 24/7/365...

Why would he lie about his heritage?...well probably for the same reason Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren did.

How can you be so naive?

Since he hasn't lied about "every conceivable thing', the rest of your argument just comes off as ---- crazy.

How can you be so naive?

Since he hasn't lied about "every conceivable thing', the rest of your argument just comes off as ---- crazy.
It is an exaggeration Joey...but a very minor one.

The US Economy is as awful as it was during FDR's first 2 terms. The only reason we don't have 20% average unemployment over 2 terms, like FDR, is that the government is paying now people to stay unemployed and moving them off the "unemployed" to "Just stopped looking".
Do you have anything at all to back that up? Even if you add in everyone who says they want a job (regardless of availability to work or when they last tried to work) but is not classified as unemployed because they aren't looking, that would only raise the UE rate to 8.5%. And the highest UE rate under Obama has been 10%, and adding in those who say they wanted to work but weren't looking only raises that up to 13.4%. (math available on request).
It depends on how you calculate it....

sgs-emp.gif
I don't know who made that chart but they clearly don't know what they're talking about when they call the U-6 under-utilization rate an "unemployment rate." How can it be an unemployment rate when it includes people who are working? :dunno:
I see nothing on on that chart that says "under-utilization rate".

Quit lying asshole.

Forum List

Back